Register

Say Hi and introduce yourself.

1. bijohnmpls
    bijohnmpls
    Hi there.. John here.. single bi guy, 42, professional, outgoing and outdoorsy. Like to ride anything with two wheels (bike and motorcycle). Travel for work a lot so I get miles to go some places fun from time to time. Looking to go to Seattle sometime in May.
  2. fubar13
    fubar13
    Hi, Richard here, travel alot too, driving a truck. New to area & don't know a soul in this part of the world.
  3. bitrucker64
    bitrucker64
    just joined this site. im a truck driver also. when im home its in rogers. would love to hook up with other people into the bi lifestyle.
  4. Chris4mmf
    Chris4mmf
    Hi, I think being a bi male ecspecially one with little mm experience can be quite a challenge these days. A majority of people associate being bi with being gay and i know I'm not gay but sometimes I think about finding another person on the same page. I prefer women , had a relationship with a couple and I'm looking for another who gets it....
  5. mnjack
    mnjack
    HI,
    I am a bi professional living in Coon Rapids. I would like to meet other bis to talk about the lifestyle and find someone for friendship and benefits.
  6. mnTIMIDguy
    mnTIMIDguy
    Hi folks. I've had an interest in girls and a tiny percentage of guys since childhood. Never persued the latter until the internet chat came along. (How did anyone?) I was 41 the first time I met anyone for real, and have met fewer than 10 in total; so obviously I'm not as outgoing as many. My level of interest (i.e. horniness) tends to go through peaks and valleys, and I don't meet anyone until after I've chatted with him many times over several weeks, so I guess that explains the low level of activity! But I am happy to chat when I'm on here.
  7. beageo
    beageo
    Patrick here. I have joined this site to fulfill my needs as being bi so I thought I could meet both bi women and bi men because we understand each other and hopeful network and meet for coffee at some point.
  8. Rabbit420
    Rabbit420
    Hello people. I am new this site and to this lifestyle and I just wanted to see if I could find some people that are in the same boat as I am. These new feelings are both frightening and exciting. If anyone would like to discuss these topics with me please feel free to contact me.
  9. julieisonetoo
    julieisonetoo
    Hi all. I am a senior and have had bi thoughts most all of my life but have never tried it. I'd love to correspond with someone similar.
  10. Jeweledj13
    Jeweledj13
    I'm Julie. Bi female in Andover. Been bi most of my life. I am also very attracted to bi men. There's the openness that I like.
  11. bijohnmpls
    bijohnmpls
    welcome Jeweled
  12. fubar13
    fubar13
    Hi Jeweled...New faces always welcomed...
  13. djlikesit
    djlikesit
    hello everyone......divorced bi guy with limited experience......would welcome the chance to talk to both men and women in a similar situation......
  14. Tim56Mn
    Tim56Mn
    hi from Sleepy eye Minnesota
  15. TriNewThings000
    TriNewThings000
    42 married bi in andover
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast