Register

Club Pittsburgh questions

1. alittlebendy
    alittlebendy
    Has anyone been to Club Pittsburgh in the Strip Dist? I always wanted to go to a sauna but was afraid to. Is there a higher "class" of people there? Has anyone been there? How's the set up? The website's down and I called for pricing but...I'd like to know what it's like and the floor plan (as well as etiquette). Please let me know.
  2. BiCDragon
    BiCDragon
    Never been, want to go, but wasn't sure either....
  3. BiCDragon
    BiCDragon
    Bendy....I know they have a facebook page.
  4. alittlebendy
    alittlebendy
    I was there a couple weeks ago (first time at a bath house). It was clean but one of the floors were closed (the maze and lounge area?), not that mattered much because there was no one there except for a few older men. There was a guy about my age there but except for a little oral in his room nothing really happened. I liked the fact that you can work out nakid and the sauna was ok. The steam room smelled a little moldy and I was told "never go into the jacuzzi" by some one. I would have liked to have used the out door terris to play and sun myself but it was chilly that day. I think I just went on a bad time (Sat afternoon). But if we could assemble a pgh bi male field trip there (say 6 or 10 guys) there at that time it would be quite fun.
  5. BiCDragon
    BiCDragon
    Hmm.... sounds interesting to me.... wonder why no Jacuzzi....
  6. twosmokers
    twosmokers
    I'd like together for a little fun monday the 16th, in the afternoon and evening. This seems interesting. I think the place is in the strip district.
  7. harmless
    harmless
    No hot tub because lots of guys were getting yeast infections.