Register

Greetings

1. mdcannoli
    mdcannoli
    Hello. Thanks for joining the group. Feel free to post and introduce yourselves. Real names are optional. I'm on the DC beltway north side. I have some experience and am flying solo. Nonsmoker.
  2. CurEUs_Male
    CurEUs_Male
    Hi there, hoping to explore more bi activities, and would love to see if we could get some more activity right here in Maryland... Hope to see more from all the local members.
  3. windsox41
    windsox41
    Good Morning, My friends call me Jay. I am a married w/m, 5'11'', 205, nonsmoker, social drinker, with an off-center sense of humor from Ft Howard, MD, which is a tad south of Baltimore. I want to make lot's of friends and memories here. Cheers, Jay
  4. babyrmd
    babyrmd
    Hello everyone. I am looking for those who can get together on weekdays during the daytime. My profile tells a lot about what I like from giving oral to receiving anal. I am looking for regular get togethers with men, women (who like very bi men) or couples. I am for real but I do not host. Maybe meeting at a nice secluded spot in the hot sun would be good too. Hit me up
  5. mdcannoli
    mdcannoli
    Hi group. Sorry I've been out of touch for a few weeks. Had a nice vacation. I see you've been talking amongst yourselves as it should be. I have the day off so I need to get outside. Anybody like jazz?
  6. CurEUs_Male
    CurEUs_Male
    I like Jazz! Actually like most music. Not always in the mood for what you hear on most radio stations... but then there is the ipod. Always looking to add some new sounds to my song list so they mix up in a variety of plays on shuffle.
    Heading to Boordy Vineyards this weekend for a band that plays a good selection (a little heavy on disco though ). Wine and dancing is a gerat way to spend a Saturday evening...
  7. Enjoy_Both
    Enjoy_Both
    never first
  8. mdcannoli
    mdcannoli
    Hello Johny. Welcome to the group. I have to go find out where Arbutus is. Is there anything there to do? Restaurants, bars, bowling alleys, fishing holes, anything that might help encourage people to get together. It seems to be a difficult thing to do. I have a band that plays around and getting folks to show up to mingle seems like a reasonable idea. Hasn't happened yet. Let me know if you have any ideas.
  9. rican69x69
    rican69x69
    Hello all my name is George i live in VA moving to Suitland MD in two weeks
  10. rican69x69
    rican69x69
    i am really new to this site i would love to join i have no clue what i am doing here.
  11. gotlek
    gotlek
    I like jazz and play jazz piano too.