Register

My Recurring Dream

1. Michele Mayelle
    In my dream I meet 2 guys in a restaurant & am invited back to their place for a nightcap. I ask for gin & tonic & sit down. The g & t tastes a little bitter to what I am used to but I put this down to a different tonic water. After we have been chatting for about 45 mins I start to feel SO tired & just cannot keep my eyes open then fall into a deep sleep. When I wake up I am laying on my side naked on a double bed, my hands are tied behind me & both my ankles & wrists are tied with velour ribbons. Both men are naked & one man is videoing me. I ask what are you doing to me let me go. The other man says when we are finished with you you will never want women again just men. I say never, never. He turns me so I am kneeling on the edge of the bed. He is smooth shaved & circumcised the same as me & has a hardon. He stands in front of me with his cock in front of my mouth & says, open your mouth & suck me, I shout never, never I will. He puts one hand behind my head & pinches my nose so I can't breathe & says, your gonna love doing this. He pulls my lips up to his cock, I can't hold my breath any longer & as I open my mouth I feel his hard cock slide between my lips & over my tongue, it feels so sensual. He lets go of my nose & puts his hand behind my head then starts to slowly slide his cock back & forth. It feels so nice & I can't help licking & sucking him. As he sees my throbbing hardon he says, there I told you you were going to love it & lets go of my head. After awhile I taste the first drops of pre cum & he slides out of my mouth without cuming. The man with the camera changes places & I find I can't wait to feel his cock in my mouth. He takes allot longer before I taste his pre cum. They force me to lay on my back then cut my ankles free & pull me to the edge of the bed. One carries on videoing while the other gets a large syringe half full with oil, I feel him sliding his oiled hand between my cheeks then over his hard cock then feel the the tube on the syringe sliding into me. I feel the oil shoot into me & beg him, no please no. He says you will enjoy this even more as he grabs my ankles like a wheel barrow & guides his cock to the entrance to my body. Then he starts very slowly & gently pushing against my love hole which I can feel is slowly opening. As I beg him to stop I feel the full length of his cock suddenly slide deep inside me, I cry out, oh my God as I have never felt such wave of pleasure surge through my body. He rides me for just a few strokes then slides out of me. I ask him why have you stopped, he says you asked me to, why do you want more. I tell him yes, yes. Then you have to say please, he says. I say please please, then he asks me what I want him to do. I tell him fuck me please fuck me. The man videoing says, I think we can untie him, he's not going to run away now he's felt the first cock slide into him, he's hooked. They untie my wrists then he slides back into me & rides me hard, he says I'm cuming I'm cuming, I tell him yes yes let me have it & close my cheeks tight so as to suck him dry, I feel all his hot juice shooting into me & know I'm hooked & want more.
    This is just one part of my dream, there is more if anyone is interested.
    Michele x
  2. bighorn
    bighorn
    I like the story, I got hard reading it. I would love to read more. i am thinking of posting one my own.
  3. Steve Tracy
    Steve Tracy
    That was beautiful, I got hard too. Thanks for shareing
  4. tenpoint
    tenpoint
    I got so hard thinking of doing that to you. You look hot, would like to see the whole body.
  5. Steve Tracy
    Steve Tracy
    Would love to hear the rest of it
  6. Little pink
    Little pink
    I really enjoyed the story. I'm hard as rock!
  7. robert4friends
    robert4friends
    That was nice and juicy. Bondage is very good for helping someone release the feeling of responsibility and guilt for the things they desire. Tell us more please.
  8. DerrekCooke2
    DerrekCooke2
    Great dream! I got hard reading it.
  9. PuckeredUp
    PuckeredUp
    Wow, hot! What happened to the rest? You should have a whole novel written by now!
  10. 69luvr
    69luvr
    HOT HOT story. Made my tongue long for some cum action