Register

deep throating pictures

1. ohbimale
    ohbimale
    I was wondering if there are any others out there that would enjoy being photographed or videoed while deep throating and giving head. I would like to be video taped or photographed while I am giving head and deep throating cock. Does anyone else share this fantasy.
  2. CarlBone
    CarlBone
    I definitely do. I video myself.
  3. cbj4162
    cbj4162
    i'd love to be photographed and video sucking cock!
  4. BiGuy97015
    BiGuy97015
    I LOVE having my picture taken and videos makde while deep-throating cock.
  5. tbone4u
    tbone4u
    I want my pic taken or videoed sucking cocks. fucking anything
  6. sterculius
    sterculius
    A guy whose cock I've been sucking for a few years now has taken pictures of me sucking and deepthroating his cock. I've given blowjobs to three of his friends that he has recommended me to. He wants to take some pictures of me sucking them off too but we haven't done this yet. I really love being a cocksucker and I'm very turned on by the idea of other people being able to watch me while I'm down on my knees with a big cock fucking my mouth.
  7. Eduardo Cianelli
    Eduardo Cianelli
    wish someone would photograph me sucking cock and swallowing cum, love it so..
  8. ohbimale
    ohbimale
    When I am able to get pictures of me sucking cock and swallowing cum I will post them here. I would really like to have a woman or man watching me suck cock and taking pictures.
  9. ohbimale
    ohbimale
    When I am able to get pictures of me sucking cock and swallowing cum I will post them here. I would really like to have a woman or man watching me suck cock and taking pictures. Just thinking about it makes my cock throb with delight.
  10. art0711
    art0711
    I would love to have pics taken while I'm sucking.
  11. fpb09
    fpb09
    That I would LOVE to do ether way !
  12. NHExec
    NHExec
    I have an excellent digital camera and would love to take pictures for anyone that needs them ... ;-)

Let me know if you're interested. :-D
  13. bi?inscottsdale
    bi?inscottsdale
    Put me on that list. Let's watch that cock slide between my willing lips. Yum
  14. smltownbiguy
    smltownbiguy
    I would love to photographed and I have the camera.
  15. CALL4ME
    CALL4ME
    I'd be very happy to deep-throat and be photographed or put on a video. I'm such an exhibitionistthat it would get me VERY hot.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast