Register

deep throating pictures

1. Tulsabi
    Tulsabi
    I have one friend that allows me to suck him while we are being viewed in the Squirt chatrooms. It excites me to no end to know that someone is watching and getting turned on as I receive my reward.
  2. chillywilly
    chillywilly
    I have been a cocksucker since I was young. I never had a photo of me having sex with a man til I was in my 30s, but since then I have been photographed with cocks in my mouth and I like to share them with everyone.
  3. Chirusty
    Chirusty
    I have been both photographed n video taped sucking n being sucked. It is a real turn on to go back n watch them
  4. taz321
    taz321
    I would LOVE to be taped while having a big hard cock pounding my mouth!!!! Never been taped or had a pic taken, but would LOVE to see myself with a big cock in my mouth!!!! Would also LOVE to have a tape or pic of a HOT facial to!!!! I LOVE a good facial!!!!
  5. Agoofball
    Agoofball
    I have been photographed while sucking too!! .... anyone else wanna do that to me here in AZ??? ... pleeeeez let me know!
    BTW: I think my profile has a pic of me doing just that!!
  6. bi4asplay
    bi4asplay
    I have had a couple of pics taken of me sucking cock. One video of me riding a cock. I would love to have a lady take a video and pics of me deepthroating a cock with cum exploding from between my lips and his cock and a close up of me being topped
  7. rdg248
    rdg248
    I'd love to be photographed while deep throating a cock or two.
  8. fpb09
    fpb09
    That is something I want done to me as well !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  9. mikeyd270
    mikeyd270
    Same here I would love someone taking pictures of me with a hard cock in my mouth.
  10. FullSpectrum
    FullSpectrum
    If you're in Oakland, CA., I would love to photograph and/or video any form of sex with man or woman. I'm an excellent and professional photographer. Contact me through private messages. Total discretion assured!
  11. bigtime2013
    bigtime2013
    id luv to be video taped sucking cock, anyone in central il. with interest?
  12. joavi
    wanned it but didnt get it
  13. BiBIKER065
    BiBIKER065
    I would like to have my picture or a video taken of me sucking a cock, as long as I got a copy for myself. I think it would really be a great memorable experience
  14. Nauti95
    Nauti95
    I enjoy sucking a good cock. I would also like to hav some pics taken along with a huge cock laying right in the crack of my ass....
  15. babyrmd
    babyrmd
    I have been photographed many times sucking on a cock. I have also been photographed and video taped taking it in my ass. What I really enjoy is having live sex with men (1on1 or 3somes) on cam with many people watching.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast