Register

Foreskin Question

1. semod
    semod
    I wonder if I'm the only one like this. When erect, my foreskin will not pull back all the way over my head. No problem when not erect. Please don't respond telling me it's a medical issue. I'm in my 50's and it's not a problem, just want to know if anybody else is like this.
  2. BiCurNS
    BiCurNS
    Hi semod, I have rhe same "thing" as you. When hard mine covers about 3/4's of the head. I guess it just to depends on how much we're born with. Love having it though. Circumcised guys don't know what they're missing.
  3. semod
    semod
    I uploaded a couple of pictures to show everybody what I'm talking about
  4. bi4asplay
    bi4asplay
    When I first started being able to get hard I had the same condition. Mine must have been worse that yours. When I would get about half way hard it hurt a bunch. I mean tears in my eyes type of hurt. The Doctor cut a small section of skin and made it all better. I like having my foreskin and do enjoy an uncut cock to play with.
  5. Hypersexual11
    Hypersexual11
    It doesn't seem to be very uncommon. The few uncut cocks I've had, most had this issue. Maybe 3 out of 5. I never gave it a thought other than I could see how it could hurt.
  6. Nauti95
    Nauti95
    I am uncut but I can pull my foreskin completely back.
  7. Marriedbi58
    Marriedbi58
    My foreskin also pulls all the way back with the head fully exposed.
  8. Modude
    Modude
    I can't pull my foreskin all the way back when I'm hard either, I'm sure some guys can but I'm not one of them
  9. MinesUncut
    MinesUncut
    I used to have that issue. I could get my foreskin back if I took time working it back which was actually loosening up the foreskin to allow it to slide back. Once it snapped in behind the corona it would stay there behind the corona till I got soft. And when it was behind the corona it would keep me so damn hard it would hurt at times.
    I read many articles about why..........and thought maybe I should have a snip done by the doctor to allow it to open up a bit wider. My head would bend over when my foreskin was back. I then realized my foreskin could loosen always when playing with my cock but the frenulum wouldn't allow it to draw all the way back.
    I read numerous articles on how to stretch the frenulum, some articles showed how to tie a string thru the frenulum which would over time gently cut thru the frenulum and allow it to become unattached right at the area near the piss slit. Then I found a great article on how to stretch both my foreskin & my frenulum. It took me six months with no real time spent on the activity like sitting down for several hours and working on stretching it. Each time I went to piss I would pull my foreskin opening as wide as I could till it began to hurt. I would position my fingers in several places so I was stretching the foreskin entirely.
    Little by little my foreskin began to loosen. In reality what they say is happening the bonds between the cells are stretch and they create another cell between them.
    So my foreskin was growing little by little. I am not saying my foreskin was showing big signs of growth but just enough within itself to allow it to slide back nicely behind the head. The pulling on the foreskins in a forward direction also stretches the frenulum.
    Once I could get my foreskin back behind the head every time I jerked off I would move it backward more again till it began to hurt a bit. In 2-3 months I could get it back all the way as far as I could push it back till all the foreskin was not completely smooth and stretched. With that the frenulum would bend my head down but as times doing this activity my frenulum also began to make bonds on the cells.
    I can now pull my foreskin back to my ass so to speak and my head is not bent at all. I found this new found thing with having my foreskin back all the way allowed me to learn another way to jerk off.
    I call it shaft jerking as I never touch the head or have the foreskin glide up and down over the head. This new way to jerk off brings me closer and closer to ejaculation differently then using the foreskin to glide over the head during jerk sessions. It is an amazing way to get off.
    I would be glad to help anyone make this happen for their cocks.