Register

KDaddy23

Freak - Part III

Rate this Entry
There was a lot of it. Thick and a little salty. I'm having a hard time keeping up with it and I'm swallowing as fast as I can; some of his cum gets away from me but I wasn't going to take my mouth off of him - I could lick my lips later.

The thing was that when he finished cumming, I wasn't finished with him. I'd spied the hair grease he used to make and keep his hair so wavy and looking good. I got up and grabbed it, set it on the bed, then got out of my clothes.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"What everyone else is afraid to do," I said. I smeared a glob of hair grease into my crack and used a finger to get it in me; I grabbed another glob of it and started rubbing it all over his dick.

"Are you gonna do what I think you're gonna do?" he asked.

I just nodded and straddled him, trying to stay balanced to get into position while holding his dick. He wasn't hard but I figured that he was so long and thick that I could get him in me and... I was right. I put him against my hole and slowly started to sit down on him and, wow, whew, yeah, it was hurting but nothing I couldn't handle. I kept sitting down until I had all of his dick in me and it felt good but very uncomfortable.

"Be still," I said and started riding him. I'm looking at him and he's got tears streaming down his face; I'm used to him now and all I wanted him to do was cum in me. I'd told him to be still but that was "stupid" because I knew he wouldn't and almost on cue, he started to fuck me. Slowly at first but it wasn't long before he'd grabbed my hips to hold me still and... he hammered my hole. I was having orgasms. A glance down revealed something I rarely saw when being fucked: My dick was hard.

Ronnie's moaning and fucking me like his life depended on it. He went deep in me and... I came. I'm gasping like a fish out of water and watching spurts of my cum landing on his chest and... there was some on his cheek. It's... starting to hurt again but I was well and truly committed to relieving him of his virginity and getting his cum in me. He surprised me by rolling us over and, oh, my, god, he was banging the shit out of me now and all I could do was lie there and take it which wasn't normal for me - I hated being fucked really hard.

Submit "Freak - Part III" to Digg Submit "Freak - Part III" to del.icio.us Submit "Freak - Part III" to StumbleUpon Submit "Freak - Part III" to Google

Categories
Inside My Bi Mind

Comments