Register

KDaddy23

Zoning Out - Part II

Rate this Entry
[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]I got up so we could switch places; more of his jizz had oozed out, making it really squishy between my butt cheeks and as he handed me the jar, he asked, "You always do that, don't you?"

"Do what?" I asked, using the Vaseline on my fingers to put some on his hole and slipping a finger in there, something I knew he liked.

"It's like you're taking a nap while I'm doing it to you," he said, reaching back to spread his cheeks.

"I'm awake," I said; I got into place and pushed all of my dick into his butt... because he didn't like it going in slowly and said that it hurt too much for him. "I'm just really enjoying you doing it to me, that's all."

"But I've seen you do that with the other guys, too," he said - and with a sigh as I started to fuck him. That we were having a conversation, well, that wasn't unusual for any of us to find ourselves doing while doing it to a guy. "It's like you're there but you ain't there!"

I thought about that for a moment while taking in that nice but nasty squishy sound of my dick sliding in and out of him... and realized that I was doing something that everyone else noticed... but I really didn't so much. To me, it was like he's doing it to me, it feels really good, and just lying there and enjoying it was the thing to do.

I guess and to illustrate his point, he was pretty active beneath me, doing all he could to move around under me - and as much as he could with my lying on him. We'd stopped talking but he was moaning and telling me how good it felt and that I should do it hard and faster - stuff like that.

But his words were stuck in my mind - why would I be there but not be there as he said? I didn't know if there was anything about that other than what I knew I was feeling... or maybe it never occurred to me to do what he was doing. I was pretty much on autopilot, fucking into his squishy hole and, oh, yeah, it felt wonderfully nasty to be doing it like this again... but now I'm wondering if, when a guy was doing it to me, I was doing something wrong.

"You're not even making The Sounds," he said. "Everybody but you makes The Sounds!"

Yeah, um, he was right about that but I knew that the reason why I didn't make The Sounds was it sounded so silly to hear myself making them that I'd start laughing and that didn't go over well with the guy I was doing it to so much.

"I know," I said, thrusting my dick into him faster because it was getting to feel [I]really[/I] good, the sign that I was close to shooting my jizz. The next couple of minutes was spent listening to the squishy sound of my greased-up dick in his butt and him moaning and telling me to hurry up and do it. The really good feeling built up inside of me and I gasped to feel my dick swelling - but also being squished - inside his butt... then I was shooting my jizz in him and, yeah, that was feeling really, really good.

I was barely aware of him saying over and over, "Yeah, yeah, shoot it all in there, yeah, don't stop..." and was barely aware of him shoving his butt up against me. A moment later, I'd stopped shooting and that warm feeling was spreading through me as I raised up so my dick could pop out of his butt and almost laughed when it came out and it really did make a popping sound.[/SIZE][/FONT]

Submit "Zoning Out - Part II" to Digg Submit "Zoning Out - Part II" to del.icio.us Submit "Zoning Out - Part II" to StumbleUpon Submit "Zoning Out - Part II" to Google

Categories
Inside My Bi Mind

Comments