Register

KDaddy23

Zoning Out - Part I

Rate this Entry
[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]A friend and I were in one of our hideouts and after spending some time sucking each other until we came (and swallowed, of course), it was time for some fucking. We literally flipped a coin to see who was gonna get it done to them first and he called "tails" and it came up tails... and we were howling with laughter over the obvious "joke" the coin flip provided.

I was already on my stomach and my heart was beating so hard and fast that I could hear it in my ears; the louder sound of him slathering Vaseline on his dick (that he'd swiped from home) almost had me giggling but feeling his fingers applying the slick but kinda sticky goop on my hole stopped me from busting out with laughter and raised my anticipation level even higher than it already was.

"You ready?" he asked, climbing on top of me.

"Yeah!" I said, reaching back to spread my butt cheeks - and a thing we'd learned just a couple of weeks before - and waited to feel the head of his dick pressing against my hole. Even with a lot of Vaseline - and because the head of his dick was kinda big - I knew I was still gonna feel it going in and it was going to hurt, not a whole lot, but enough to have me thinking that this was the part of somebody doing it to me that I didn't like so much.

I felt him move, felt the head of his dick beginning to slide in and it did hurt but not that much (this time) and once I felt him get past those muscles, I gasped, then moaned as the rest of his dick slide easily into me... then he started fucking me.

And I just zoned out. Oh, I was very much aware of everything that was going on including all of the sounds that didn't have anything to do with what he was doing. I found the squishy sound of his dick sliding in and out of me so relaxing and along with feeling his weight on me, I was so comfortable and feeling so good that my mind just went... somewhere.

Ah... his dick felt so good in my ass! Not only could I feel him, I could hear him making those silly sex sounds that I found really funny to hear... except when I was hearing them while a guy was doing it to me. I was so zoned out that I didn't know he was talking to me until he had stopped fucking me and shook me.

"Hey, are you okay?" he asked.

"Huh? Yeah, I'm okay - why did you stop?" I asked and with a bit of annoyance in my voice. Really... how dare he stop when it was really feeling good? "Keep going!"

He started again but with my moment broken, I couldn't get back to what I called my "secret place" and by the time he started saying, "I'm gonna do it! I'm gonna do it!" I had almost gotten back to that place when I felt his dick twitching like crazy in my butt as he shot his jizz into me.

Yeah... that always felt good; it felt really nasty for a guy to shoot jizz into [I]that place[/I] but also in a good way. He was pulling it out and as he was doing that, I could feel his jizz also coming out, too; one of the thing I liked about him doing it to me was that he could shoot a lot of jizz.[/SIZE][/FONT]

Submit "Zoning Out - Part I" to Digg Submit "Zoning Out - Part I" to del.icio.us Submit "Zoning Out - Part I" to StumbleUpon Submit "Zoning Out - Part I" to Google

Categories
Inside My Bi Mind

Comments