Register

ColoBiGuy

My first bi experience...

Rate this Entry
We were hanging out with a couple at our house that we knew had been into swinging before. We had a few drinks and were all in our hot tub. The girls got silly from the drinks and decided to skinny dip. Us guys watched them toss their suits out of the hot tub and they were looking pretty good. I was getting pretty turned on looking at his wife's great tits. My wife's are amazing, too, but you know how it I to see someone new naked. Anyway, his wife got behind mine almost with my wife in her lap. Then, she reached around and started playing with my wife's tits while we watched. She was kind of playing around, but it was getting me really hard since I was pretty buzzed to.

After a while, we all started to get pretty hot from being in the tub so long. The girls were first to sit up on the edge of the hot tub to cool off. They had already been naked, so I guess it wasn't a big deal. Anyway, he and I were both hesitating because we both had hard ons. But, they could tell we were getting hot, too so they tried to talk us into sitting on he edge with them. I think they must have known that we were hard and embarrassed.

Finally, his wife asked why he was embarrassed since he had been around other naked men and women so many times before. So, he finally got up on the side and, because he had a pretty big cock, it was actually sticking out over the top of his suit. I had never seen another guy's hard cock before, especially that close, so I had a hard time not looking at it. His wife then explained that he was pretty popular with their swinger friends because he had such a nice cock. My wife couldn't take her eyes off of it. She looked like she wanted to suck it right then and there...lol. Finally, I couldn't take the heat any more so I got up on the side, too. I was hard as a rock. Not quite as big as him, but no slouch...never had any complaints, that's for sure.

His wife caught me looking at his cock and I realized that she had caught me. She explained that her husband wasn't just popular with the girls. Several times, other guys were also interested in his cock. In fact, she continued, a couple of guys had even gone as far as to suck his cock right in front of everyone. She said that, after this had happened a few times, he had even sucked on another guy's cock just to see what it was like. It was the hottest thing she had ever seen and she talked him into doing it for her every chance she got after that.

Next thing you know, my wife is chiming in telling us how hot it would make her to see me suck his big cock. I guess I had just enough to drink because the idea didn't make me cringe the way it might have otherwise. So, he stood up in front of me and took his suit off. His cock was rigid and close and I didn't know what to do or say. The girls start chanting, "touch it", "touch it"!

So, I did...I couldn't help myself. Knowing that my wife really wanted me to mess around with a guy while she watched was turning me on like I couldn't believe. I played with his cock for a while jerking it off and feeling it...just seeing what it was like to touch another man's cock. My wife was talking to me about how hot it was making her to see it. Both girls started to play with their pussies while they watched. I love watching my wife (or any woman) masturbate...it's one of my very favorite things to see, a girl so turned on that she has to get herself off right away. Hot, hot, hot!!

After playing with his cock for a while, it just seemed natural to suck on it. I couldn't really help myself. That really got my wife going and she started to encourage me to make him cum in my mouth. He was pretty turned on, so it didn't take long for him to cum. I surprised myself by sucking him all the way off and swallowing everything he shot into my mouth. The whole scene was just so hot to me, I was totally lost in it.

After that, he said, "my turn" and he proceeded to also suck me off while the girls continued to watch and play with themselves. I only lasted a couple of minutes. It was the strongest and horniest orgasm I could remember at the time.

Later, when we were alone for the night, my wife kept talking about how much see liked watching it and hoping that we could do it again and maybe even do a lot more. Her only complaint was that she wanted it to last longer. She really got off on watching me suck that big cock off. She did admit that she came twice while watching. We ended up playing with that couple many more times.

Submit "My first bi experience..." to Digg Submit "My first bi experience..." to del.icio.us Submit "My first bi experience..." to StumbleUpon Submit "My first bi experience..." to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

so glad u had the chance to discover something new u like :)
    Awesome!
    Sounds like a good time was had by All.
    HOT! ;^)
    I would love to have something like this happen.
    Wish my wife would want me to suck another mans cock
    You can't stop there. I want to hear about every time every detail.
    I bet there are lots ogfguys and gals who dream of just this happening to them.
    More please!
    Very sexy. I would love to hear your other exploits
    Very nice
    I’d love to do this.