Register

Go fore it

Amasing @ 55.

Rate this Entry
Yeap its a special day for her, she turned 55 today !!!. She,s still awesome... Happy Birthday ole girl...
Attached Thumbnails Attached Images

Submit "Amasing @ 55." to Digg Submit "Amasing @ 55." to del.icio.us Submit "Amasing @ 55." to StumbleUpon Submit "Amasing @ 55." to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Congratulations! Hope y'all are planning a nice bi mmf celebration! (Or I guess that's mfm w birthday girl in the middle and getting to guide the action!)
    [QUOTE=Happy Tongue;bt8615]Congratulations! Hope y'all are planning a nice bi mmf celebration! (Or I guess that's mfm w birthday girl in the middle and getting to guide the action!)[/QUOTE] No guideing needed here. Keep her full @ both ends as long as he & i can hold out. shes still an energizer bunny @ 55.
    What a beautiful lady , those sexy shorts make me so HUNGRY , oh young lady celebrate have fun be so safe but celebrate
    Thanks... theres been a Lota fun with those shorts, All #8 pairs i made her, lol. some are nothing more then seams & zipper...
    happy birthday!!! hope she does alot of celebrating no matter how she chooses to do it.
    [QUOTE=Go fore it;bt8618]Thanks... theres been a Lota fun with those shorts, All #8 pairs i made her, lol. some are nothing more then seams & zipper...[/QUOTE]

Had a girl friend a long time ago with shorts like that. (Sigh). She was just the best energizer bunny as well! And loved to give great head to all cummers! She later retired those shorts to the wall of her favorite bar, LOL.
    [QUOTE=Happy Tongue;bt8623]Had a girl friend a long time ago with shorts like that. (Sigh). She was just the best energizer bunny as well! And loved to give great head to all cummers! She later retired those shorts to the wall of her favorite bar, LOL.[/QUOTE] LOL. Great place to retire them i guess ;-)... wife still wears hers when the grandkidds are,nt around.
    The middle seam makes for very easy access to keep her cunt shotfull be it in the barn, house, yard, woods, river or the beach. their even great for riding round town fingering her, got to luv long redlites or riding out in the country.
    Have a great birthday that hopefully SUCKs a great deal! ;)
    She can pull a Grapefruit throu a garden hose with ease...
    wow she very sexy
    Your a lucky man!!!