Register

Smiley 69

Curious

Rate this Entry
This is my deal.I'm 42 live in a small farm community in Missouri. My cousin was the first that I had an orgasm with. I was 13 he was 14. We spent the night at my grandma's house. We had our own room and we agreed to get naked and get in bed. I remember touching his body. We decided that we wouldn't have intercorse but we could do whatever else. I remember feeling his butt and the sound of his gasps when I felt his balls he let me rub my pennis between his cheeks. I remember how hard I was. I wanted so much to suck him off but didn't. After all we was just kids. When he ever so softly started stroking my pennis it was the absolute best. I didn't expect what he did next. The way he rubbed the head of my cock was unbelievable than he used his other hand and felt my balls and somehow slid his finger inside me. I moan and gasp and eventually let out a yelp. I came for the first time.
I often find my self fantasizing about being with another man. I think about what it would be like to give head. To have someone shoot their load in my mouth. I want a sex slave. I want someone to tie up that I can do whatever with. Spank, play with to cum on. Is this screwed up? Is something wrong with me?

Submit "Curious" to Digg Submit "Curious" to del.icio.us Submit "Curious" to StumbleUpon Submit "Curious" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I don't think you are weird and there isn't anything wrong with you. I believe that is totally normal compared to what I've thought about before. I like to get off watching three guys fuck and suck each other. The only two things I can think of rite off that I don't really care for is cum on my face or when I watch a video of a guy suckin a nice one,the guy smacks the person in the face with his cock..won't happen with me!Or what I've herd them call mouth fucking. And one last thing...I'm kinda in the same catagorie as you but I'm wanting a cock in my mouth and in my ass vise versa.. I'm going to suck a cock let me do my thing no hands on my head no cum on my face and no mouth fucking! If the guy is going to cum anywhere it's going to be in my mouth and in my ass unless he plans to lick it off my butt hole then he can cum on my butt...😊