Register

DD's Corner This and That and in between

Sighs... I swear there was nothing about Twilight but....

Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
Now, I have to eat my words. I have discovered a major lust for the character of Miles Matheson in Revolution. (sorry babe but I gots to be honest lol)

He did play in Twilight but I am so willing to overlook that and enjoy Billy Burke's portrayal of Miles... I mean sexy to the extreme and I won't ruin it with a body count for those that are still waiting for the Sept 17th premiere, my cable had it on demand for Comcast customers to see it before it airs on TV.

In doing a bit of research i found the Twilight thing... but also that he is a self taught musician. He has a single out called Pollyanna Rose about his wife, so enjoy while I have some very nice daydreams about his character.

[video=youtube_share;VrM3JmYWOvY]http://youtu.be/VrM3JmYWOvY[/video]

Submit "Sighs... I swear there was nothing about Twilight but...." to Digg Submit "Sighs... I swear there was nothing about Twilight but...." to del.icio.us Submit "Sighs... I swear there was nothing about Twilight but...." to StumbleUpon Submit "Sighs... I swear there was nothing about Twilight but...." to Google

Updated Sep 11, 2012 at 5:45 PM by DuckiesDarling

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Super Nice *grins*
    Oooh nice song and after reading those comments I can't wait to see the show.