Register

Visitor Message Conversation Between nmadult and Willing2trybi

5 Visitor Messages

1. Hi Mike, good to hear from ya! Yea we chatted a while back and exchanged cock pics. Good times. I just moved back to Virginia so out of the area, but if it’s any consolation if we were in the same town I’d gladly lay back and let you enjoy all of my cock, huge load of cum and all. Of course, I d love to take your cock in my mouth or ass, feel it get hard and enjoy your load of cum. Just fantasizing, how hot would it be for me to dump a huge load into a hot pussy and then you could slide your cock in and feel my warm cum all over your cock, or vice versa. Dang, I got hard writing that. Anyway, If you want to send any more cock pics to the email address below and I’ll send some more of mine back to you. Take care bud and good to hear from you!
  2. Oh wow i just read a couple of messages one from me to you and your response. Duhhhhh
    I only have 2 dick pics now but can send if your still interested
  3. Hello, Mike, here in Albuquerque, I like your comments about sliding your cock into a cum filled pussy. I don't have a pussy but the way your cock looks I would not mind you sliding it into my ass or mouth. I have not been with a man in many many years and have not sucked but was sucked for 2 yrs long ago. Thanks for reading
    Mike
  4. Hi Mike, thanks for the message and I’m glad you like the pictures of my cock. Yea not much action down here in LC that’s for sure. If you’d like to have some fun online send some cock pics to 3k8f6d0s6j49@gmail.com and I’ll reply with more of my own. Take care!
  5. Hello love the cock pic, Looks tasty to me . I use to spend many a lonely night in hotels in LC when i worked. Wish i had known you back then. hope you find what your looking for.
    Mike
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5