Register

Visitor Message Conversation Between Sammysaid and jayt94618

3 Visitor Messages

1. Hey Sammy. Aa you may have read, I am a bi-married white guy, 49, 5'8", 175, dark hair and eyes; hairy legs/chest/ass. Bi-experienced, mainly as a teen and in college...don't get much "action" nowadays -- life is too complicated with work, wife and kids, other obligations, etc. -- but I am always interested in meeting "fellow travelers." Have found that timing and venue are the two biggest hurdles for us bi-married guys...no one has time, and when we both have the time, there is usually not a place to meet. But that is in the future -- I prefer to meet someplace safe and in public first...coffee at a Starbucks, a beer at a bar, etc -- to see if there is any chemistry. I live and work in the east bay, but have an odd.fluctuating schedule. I have been out to Tracey...well, never...to be honest. What is your area range?
  2. Hi, I read your profile and I was wondering if you would like to get to know one an other. Let me know what you think.
  3. Hello, I'm bi curious and married and she also can't find out. I'm will to try anything once, except S&M, I'm 53 6' 2" and 230. I have an average size dick but I'm thick. I would love to give and receive anal. Oral is also a fantisy of mine. Please answer if your interested.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3