Register

Visitor Message Conversation Between querty and diver63

4 Visitor Messages

1. Hey Steve..... saw you had commented on a thread, looked you up, and see we tried at one point to get to know more about each other. Looks like you are in Newark now?

Peter
  2. Hi Peter, I'm new to the site so I'm not sure how the "messages-notification" tabs work. Thanks for the response and in answer to your question I am an open-minded, easy-going retiree who enjoys meeting new people and having a few beers and a few laughs.... I'm also orally-bi and married but my wife lost all interest in sex several years ago so I will occasionally, and discreetly, get together with other couples for afternoon playdates once every few months or so.... Not sure if this answers your question completely or not, But please feel free to ask me anything whatsoever, I'm not shy and don't have any reason not to be completely honest and upfront about anything that may cross your mind. Looking forward to hearing from you. Enjoy your day!
  3. hi! Peter here, how goes it??
    Thanks for reaching back out, guess we lost touch. Yes, I'd like to know more about you and meet up sometime for a beer. Whats your name again please?
  4. Are you still interested in possibly getting together...?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4