Register

Visitor Message Conversation Between 69plus1 and bijack

2 Visitor Messages

1. I hear you. I am single which makes things simpler but I have herpes which sure cuts down on partners.
    So I understand a strong desire to suck a cock. i couldn't believe how natural it felt the first time. No guilt of shame.
    I wasn't secure enough to march in a Pride perade but have no problem meeting a guy and telling him I want to suck his cock.
    Good luck and be safe.
    John
  2. just read an old post of yours.penthouse forum was what got me thinking about cock too.some of the stories about 3 ways turned into m2m cocksucking and it made me so horny much to my surprise.i bought some gay mags and jerked of to them after a snort and came so hard .loved it.then the internet arrived and i could access all the cock sucking pics i wanted.that was in the 80's when i was in my 30's. on my 2nd marriage now and its great but i want to try cock more than ever.4 yrs ago i sucked for the first time. im 65 now. felt very guilty about it but just had to do it.it was wonderful. no regrets.however i resist the temptation to repeat because i think it might just takeover and ruin my life. its quite a dilemma .
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2