Register

Visitor Message Conversation Between cbj4162 and benbidwell

23 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. I am thankful for your friendship and love.
  2. Entire room full lol
  3. I would want you to fill my mouth with your hard cock and fuck my mouth till you burst with a huge load of cum I would swallow it all then suck you dry and lick the head of your cock off then rest your clock in my mouth hoping for it to get hard again yummmy
  4. Would enjoy licking and kissisng every inch of your cock and balls with passion and moans of delight from both of us rub them all over my face and slap my face with your heavy cock till I wanted your beautiful cockold in my mouth wrapping my lips around it mmmmmm
  5. Ben, I cleared out my inbox and sent box. I know if we get too many msgs in either box, it will not accept more until you delete some.
  6. I can not stop thinking about your beautiful thick heavy smooth cock and over-sized cockhead mmmmmmm yummy.
  7. I totally understand my dear friend. I cherish our time...... TTYL Bud.
  8. Babe, I am looking for more hot sexy BJ pics for you. If we have to go, just know you will prolly have hot pics and sweet words of love from me in your inbox. Brad
  9. It feels so good to share my love with you Ben, it feels real real good and so right..... Always.
  10. I will admit to you right now Ben, I love cock and balls too and ....... I want yours!! anytime any where .... Always.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 23
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast