Register

Visitor Message Conversation Between Bi Nudist Male and 69luvr

4 Visitor Messages

1. Hey what happened? Thought you were going to let me take you to an adult theatre or bath so we could just relax and go wild? If still interested, I am.
  2. It's the strangest bath house I've ever been to They don't allow sex in any of the common areas. I had a 3some with a hairdresser from GA and a soldier-stud in the back deck area anyway, though, but one of the guys suggested we take it inside, so we did. Nice place, but a lot more conservative than the places in Tampa. Meanwhile, my house is 1 block from the beach and I have a big deck where you can be naked. I had one cute guy over and we got it on out there and in my bedroom, went down on each other. Nice. Met this older guy and he's been over a few times but we haven't done anything. I told him I was actually thinking of going to Club Jax tonight, but I think I'm too tired. If you get this tonight, come on line. Maybe we can get off with Skype or a call or something. Really very horny. mike
  3. How was Club Jacksonville?
  4. it would be fun to meet in the best adult theater in Tampa and just relax and play
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4