Register

Visitor Message Conversation Between gahdeh10 and ilburbsbiguy

3 Visitor Messages

1. Hi, How are you? Really sorry this took so long to answer back. Was looking at our visitor messages and realized we hadn’t answered you back. July was very hectic for us. We really didn’t want you to think we were blowing you off. Blowing you, yes, blowing you off, no, lol. Maybe we could make some plans to meet. Are you available daytimes? That’s about the only time we have until October when our camp closes. If not, the other times will take some planning. As far as the nudist activities go, we have a very secluded back yard (we live in the country), and we hang out there all the time. Have you been to any nudist resorts? We belong to a family one in Erie, Ill. We are there every weekend until closing. If you prefer we could chat on e-mail. Ours is bodyman22002@yahoo.com. Talk to you soon,
    Greg and Dorothy
  2. thanks for the visitor message. I could travel as far as your area on occasion. Nice to find fellow nudists on here. I would have some time to travel the next few days if that worked out for you - though I do plan to work on Thursday. You sound good from your profile.
  3. Hi, First of all, thanks for joining our group, Illinois Bisexuals. Second, we read your profile and found it interesting as we are full time nudists. You state that you are willing to travel. We live a ways from you, by Dwight. Wasn't sure if that would be too far for you. Let us know. Talk to you later.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3