Register

Visitor Message Conversation Between michel and thomasjohnson937

3 Visitor Messages

1. Hey Thomas. I used to wear the smaller plugs all day, just to condition my butt. But soon, when my anus got a little looser, they used to slide out too easily. I graduated to using the huge plug to keep myself loose. I'd lube it generously and insert it slowly. I'd keep it in for an hour or two and then take it out. I would never be able to have it in all day. It's too big.
  2. Hey Michel,
    Thanks for the butt plug information. I have a small one now and i am starting to wear it during my work day. its so fun that not one of my co workers know that im really getting stretched and feeling excited too. Take care
    Tom
  3. Hi! I have used butt plugs for many years. Initially I bought a series of them from small to very large. I only use the large one now, and only when I haven't had sex in a while. They are wonderful for slowly stretching your anus. Years ago it really hurt when a man entered me. Now I'm loose enough to easily take all 10" (and very thick) of my current lovers cock. The point is, if you used them they will make lovemaking much more pleasurable. Good luck. Give them a try, you won't regret it.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3