Register

Visitor Message Conversation Between Shelby57 and biChazman1

3 Visitor Messages

1. Shelby57,
    I wrote you a private message, and sent it to you. I am not sure where it went or if it is still "going" somewhere. Anyway, I still want to meet. Like you wrote ...let's see what cums up. I await your reply.
  2. Hi there. I did get your message and am interested. I tried to respond but think I only posted to my profile. Let's talk and see what cums up.
  3. Good morning Shelby. I just read your profile and what you want. We share some of the same desires, lusts... We are searching for similar type men. I am biChazman1. My profile tells slot about me, but not the co posts story. If you would like to do a meet and greet, meet for dinner or walk in the park or... Well drop me a line. BTW, your cock turns me on. If your personality is as senuous as your prick, I would love to meet and explore becoming regular secret playmates and public friends. I close my eyes and fantasize about sharing oral love while I caress your ass cheeks. I live in Round Rock. I will trade more info, if you are interested.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3