Register

Visitor Message Conversation Between j4u42 and Slasher

2 Visitor Messages

1. There's a bathhouse about 15 miles from where I live. I have been curious drive by it and think of the possibility I got the nerve one day to go in.They had two options, there's a community area that and private rooms with sauna and shower. I chose the private. it was my first time and enjoyed the hot naked being there experience. Now I know that much, I will go back again and probably do the loner thing a few more times to build the nerve up to go to the community area and see what that is like. My fear of the community area is to arriv and find a few fat balding old trolls there. That would be a disappointment and turn off. What I think would be a good possibility would to meet a guy at a beach or something and suggest we go there to rent a private room. The first to arrive would perhaps be wearing only a towel and greet at the door and let him in. He would undress in front of the towel clad and then spend the next hour and a half exploring.
  2. Hi from from someone who would like to know more about. I am curious to and need to find out more
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2