Register

Visitor Message Conversation Between michel and LarryinArizona

4 Visitor Messages

1. Larry Hon, I have been fantasizing about you for days. I can't wait to have you between my legs. You are beautiful.

Love and Hugs,
    Mike
  2. Hi again Michel,

Forgot to mention that I have visited Rosarito Beach many times in the past. Loved the red lobster served in family homes. Hung around the big hotel on the beach. Used to date a gal that owned 5 massage parlors in San Diego and she would take me to Rosarito Beach and sailing on her 30 foot sailboat at Coranado Island. I transferred back to Denver and she moved to Hawaii but sure left a lot of good memories.

I sometimes use those yellow snake bite cups to pump my nipples and make them stand out like little pricks that love to be sucked. Hope we meet someday so we can pleasure each other and drink cum cocktails.

Meanwhile, lots of Naked Hugs and Sucks, Larry in Arizona lspadre@juno.com
  3. Hi sexy! BTW, I love your breasts. I'm trying to enlarge mine (now 40B) to a 40C. How did you get such lovely soft breast?
    Love,
    Mike
  4. Hi Michel,

Let me know if you ever get to Phoenix. I like your profile and would really enjoy some titty sucking and cock sucking with you followed by a cum cocktail.

Naked Hugs and Licks, Larry in Arizona
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4