Register

Visitor Message Conversation Between Francine Brice and bi4asplay

4 Visitor Messages

1. Happy Thanksgiving
  2. Hello, I did accept your friend request and I am sorry that I did not reply to your earlier message on Oct 01. Francine is my feminine name and I am not really a CD or TS, I am normally a masculine male in public, but behind closed doors I do enjoy wearing lingerie, so much so, all I wear is feminine panties and sometimes a bra since I find it really comfortable! When I am with others who may also share some common interest, I do enjoy exploring most all oral pleasures together. I do keep myself shave smooth from nose to toes, and I would love to suck a smooth shaved cock and feel it grow hard as I suck it and have it explode deep in my throat with a nice warm load! If you would like to get to know more and maybe become better acquainted my direct email is: Fred65251@gmail.com, you have a great day! ~ Fred/Francine I am both!
  3. Very nice profile. I like it
  4. I enjoy being with a CD or TS at times. I do like the feel of a hard cock through silk or lace and the feel of the silk against my hips when being topped by a man dressed.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4