Register

Visitor Message Conversation Between earloftexas and cornholejoe

2 Visitor Messages

1. when i was 14 man got me fucking his 14 years old daughter he waited till i got done was in his barn after she walked out he stepped out and locked the barn door said keep those pants down and bend over you going to get cornholed he bent me over a bench and fucked me in the ass so years later when my wife wanted to fuck my ass with a strapon dildo i let her never told any one about the first time i got cornholed
  2. Hello Joe, I was intrigued by your name when I fist saw it. Do you mind telling me how you "cum" up with it ???
    Back in my youth (which was a HUNDRED years ago), the crowd of guys that I hung out with always referred to "Cornhole" as being fucked in the ass. Have you ever seen this explanation??? Just curious, and would love to have you as a friend........sending you a rquest and hope you will honor it. BTW I was "cornholed" when I was 12 by my jackoff buddy. I was in "sex heaven" when his cock passed thru my sphincter muscle ! ! ! LOVE every ass fucking I have ever had, which has never been enuf ! !
    Earl
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2