Register

Visitor Message Conversation Between earloftexas and plainguy

3 Visitor Messages

1. I have a BI friend in Wyoming that has a ranch about 20 miles West of Dubois. We have never met in person, but have jacked off together on LIFEOUT.COM He has a fabulous cock and a great bunch of friends. Lifeout.com is FREE to join unless you want to UPGRADE. I am earloftexas12 on that site. When you join, be sure and let me know.
    I used to cum to Casper several years ago before I retired. I worked for Cameron (the WKM group) for 20 years in the special products group. I have had some wild times in Casper. One of the wildest was one nite when I was at the Ramada inn and ran out of cigs and I drove East of the motel and thee was a C-store on the North side of the highway. I went in to get a pak of stogies and there were TWO pretty nice nice girls working in the store. I also picked up a Penthouse Mag and went to the check out counter. The gal asked me if I enjoyed reading the letters......
  2. I am in Douglas, near Casper, I can travel some, but as it is nearly winter here that may hamper travel some, Thanks for the note.
  3. What town do you live in? I have some bisexual friends in Wyoming that may be interested in hooking up with you.
    Earl
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3