Register

Visitor Message Conversation Between Wishful and jr102000

5 Visitor Messages

1. Are you still out there did not hear back from you
  2. Sorry I have not got back to you sooner but I have been very busy on my property trying to reshape the dirt work around here before the rains come back. I to like drives in the country by the why I live in the country, on top of a hill in south Salem. I see 7 of the cascades mountains plus look into 6 different cities. I like to fish when I have time. I have a wood shop here so I like build things, I have about 8 sets of kitchen cabinets for different people which I really enjoy doing those things. Any here is some info on me.
  3. Jr,

I live in SE Salem. Before I jump into this all the way, I'd like to talk with you on this list and get to know you better. My wife and I enjoy going places, especially riding around the countryside on our motorcycle. Speaking just for myself, my sexual desires vary from simply eating another man's cum to doing something truly kinky. I don't like pain, so I'm not looking for the dark side of things but I would enjoy trying something new. Tell me about what you enjoy, both in public view and in your private fantasies.

Waiting for your reply,

Wishful
  4. You sound like alot of fun to and your wife. I live in Salem on the south end by the Enchant Forest. Were do you live? Get back to me so we can get to no each other. Here is my email address jacob102000@hotmail.com
  5. jr,

You sound like someone it would be fun to know. I'll add you to my friends list, but I'd like to hear more about what you enjoy doing with both men and women. All of my fantasies include eating cum. Up to now I've only tasted my own cum, but there must be an STD-free cock out there waiting to spill its load over my tongue and down my throat.

Hoping to hear from you,

Wishful
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5