Register

Visitor Message Conversation Between acbullrider and bi4asplay

9 Visitor Messages

1. I know that we talked before. At the time I was only interested in being topped and pegged as far as MM anal is concerned. I am opening up to topping as well now a days. And yes I have always wanted Debbie
  2. sorry took so long to answer you back but the fantasy is that i want to try a real cock Fucking me
  3. You can surely sit on me if I am sitting on the strap on that she is wearing
  4. Thanks for getting back with us and yes you sound like someone we could have a lot of fun with . we would love to play with you and do all the good things i want to try sitting on a guy
  5. I know that you tried sending a message the other day and my box was full. I have cleaned it out.
  6. I had hoped to hear more from you. You do sound like you would be fun to play with. I know that I could use a good pegging and he and I hopefully give each other some of the real thing. I have not topped a guy in a very long time and have not been topped in way too long. That mostly due to the fact that I have been unable to find a lady since moving from Texas that is into this kind of play, and I have never been with just a guy. However I have put on a show for her with him even though she did not join in. It would be nice to see more of the two of you.
  7. I would most likely enjoy playing with the two of you. Really would if you like using a strap on. I have topped a few times but it had been a very long time ago. I most likely could top him if you were doing me at the same time with the strap on. I really do get into 69 with a guy if I am being pegged by the lady and go nut giving her oral of 69 while he is in me. Is he into topping a hot, talented ass? Do you ever make it over this way? If so we will have to get together and see how things go.
  8. Love your profile Well the Fantasy is that I have all ways used a strap-on on the hubby now he wants to try the real thing if someone willing to experance it with him we are both very BI and very oral you would love playing with us
  9. Very interesting. Would love to hear that fantasy.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9