Register

Visitor Message Conversation Between BobSue and BiCplAz

3 Visitor Messages

1. We are planning to cum to Vegas in the near future but probably not in time for the party. We will definitely contact you and get together for a drink. Will join your group and keep in touch. I'm like u Bob have neuropothy, not diabetic tho, and can't get hard like I used to, but my mouth can please all.
  2. Hi,
    Thanks for the message. Love the photos (wish we could have been at that party!) and yes we would like to meet , but until you come to town please join our website at www.bivegas.com it is all free and a good way for us to keep in touch and you to connect with other bi people in the las vegas area and like I said it is 100 % free
    Do you go to swinger clubs? We go to the Red Rooster here but haven't been in a few weeks. We did like the Power Exchange also but it's not open now it was better for bisexuals
    Please let us know when you will be in town , maybe we can meet for a drink
    Thanks
    Bob & Sue
  3. We get to Vegas from time to time as our son lives there. We're older and bi and both like to suck cocks and eat pussy. Check out our profile. Maybe we can connect sometime when we're up there.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3