Register

Visitor Message Conversation Between aLABiM75 & StrF51 and Atattention

7 Visitor Messages

1. Not sure naked, vulnerable, & with a witness is when you want it to happen.... unless you sway the situation so she thinks it's her idea.
    Granted, that takes some killer salesmanship.
    Maybe get the guy in on it and talk her into talking you into it.... though that could backfire too.
    Probably best just to talk to her, first.
  2. Yeah we will see what she says. I'll make sure she's really horny when I do or might just let another join and then just do it I front her.
  3. Hopefully she thinks it's sexy.
    My Wife really got off on it when I told her.
    Of course, I did not wait until she was my Wife to tell her....
  4. Haven't told her yet. I'm not terribly sure how she would take it. We have talked about threesomes just no male contact.. I mean the thought of her or another woman riding me while I have another mans dick in my mouth at the same time turns me on some much. I would also love to eat her pussy or another woman's pussy while she bounces up and down on his cock then pulling out long enough for me to suck him and stick it back in. Those are some of my desires.
  5. Just the normal day to day for us until something else becomes the normal day to day.
    What are your desires & why does your spouse not know?
  6. Just exploring the site and my inner desire. I'm from Metairie and married with doesn't know about my desires as of yet. What's up with yall
  7. Accepted your Friend Request.
    What's up?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7