Register

Visitor Message Conversation Between Fred_Brice and Bigredfish

3 Visitor Messages

1. Hello Farley, thank you for your interest and yes, we both have common interests! Many years ago, when I was younger myself and my older brother use to spend the warm summers at our grandparent’s farm and they did not have a washing machine and our grandmother told us, that we did not need to wear clothing, since she did not have a washer so we spend most of our time naked or just in, our tightie whities! It was a great experience to be able to be naked out among nature!
    There is a nude campsite in Ava, Mo www.cactuscanyoncampground.com but, I have never been there, but I am willing, to give, it a try sometime. This Campground is a Gay Campground that's privately owned and a nudist camp just for Gay men. I would also welcome the opportunity to meet you in person also. ~ Fred
  2. Thanks Fred! I went and read your add we sound similar. I love to be nude too...not into large groups rather keep a few good friends with benefits. If I recall right there is a nude camp somewhere south of you forget the name of it. I used to go a lot to Camp GAEA west of Kansas City in Kansas. Not many places I can go skinny dipping anymore locally...there was a place just 12 miles from me but let weeds take over beach and blocked off road to it. My first name is Farley and hope I get the pleasure of meeting you in person too.
  3. Welcome, I am located in central Missouri!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3