Register

All Blog Entries

1. "Can I Suck It?" - Part III

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]Into the adult years and things just changed; no one was really asking if they could blow me or if I'd blow them because it was an expectation and the only and more serious question asked was whether I swallowed or not. So whether I was down with sucking and being sucked was a moot point and since I swallowed, I got to suck a lot of dick and swallow a lot of cum... most of the time: Sometimes a guy's cum just tasted awful.

I've given out a few bro-jobs or mercy sucks and, thinking about them, I realized that I didn't actually ask them if I could suck their dick as much as I'd ask them if they thought it would make them feel better if I were to blow them which, I guess, is really a semantical difference that isn't much of a difference but asking in this way "saved" me from sounding eager and desperate... even when I had no prior thoughts about sucking dick but as I said earlier, it would hit me that blowing him just might be the thing to do.

I still don't know why that makes sense or how I'd get into my head that sucking his dick was [I]the thing[/I] that would make him feel good. With the guys who were suffering from a horrible case of blue balls and dropping hints that getting their dick sucked would be really nice right about now, it wasn't a matter of me asking if I could suck them but I'd sometimes say, "I might be able to help you with that..." because offering wasn't asking.

Whether they accepted or not was, of course, different even thought once I told a guy that, yes, I was serious about helping with that problem, the dick would come out and I'd suck the living daylights out of it and, most of the time, I'd get my dick sucked but if I didn't, that was okay since there were a lot of times I'd suck a guy's cock and wasn't thinking about him sucking mine.

Sometimes I'd be just sitting and talking to a guy and thinking about how much I needed to suck a dick and, yeah, especially his dick and so much that the guy would ask me what I was thinking about... and I had no problem being honest and saying, "I was thinking about how good it would be to suck your dick." Some guys would be shocked and surprised and feel some kind of way about me saying that... but I was of a mind that one shouldn't ask me questions they don't wanna hear the answers to. It wasn't as much of a thing of me being honest with them as it was a thing about me being honest with myself; I want to suck your dick and you happened to ask me what I was thinking about before I could ask you if I could blow you.

Again, it wasn't a thing of a guy saying yes or no so much - and they often said yes and sometimes if they said no at first, they'd come back and agree to it later. It was - and still is - a thing of not asking if I can but letting it be known that if you don't mind, neither do I. I'd later think that my resistance to asking had something to do with always having to ask women if I could have sex with them... and even when the woman was mine already. Some women just love to make us beg for sex and it's so unbecoming and even embarrassing and more so when most of the time, they turn us down and sometimes give us a bunch of shit about, "Is that all you ever think about?"

And some guys just don't react well to other guys asking such a question and I've never been one to like conflict and, as such, it's always better to err on the side of caution and not give voice to the question that's on my mind:

"Can I suck your dick?" I've actually asked maybe eight or nine times in my life... and maybe two of the guys I've directly asked said no and that they weren't into that. Okay, total bummer but it's true that if you don't ask, you won't ever know one way or the other and there's a 50/50 chance that the guy I'm asking is going to say yes... or no fucking way.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  2. "Can I Suck It?" - Part II

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]Don't get me wrong - there were a whole lot of times when I was dying to ask a guy if I could suck his dick but I didn't get the chance to because either he wound up asking me or the moment just slipped away from me, leaving me mentally kicking my own ass and asking myself why didn't I ask when I had the chance. And, yeah, sometimes, no matter how badly I'd want to suck some guy's dick, there were other things about him that made sure that I wouldn't let the question out.

Then I had to consider something: Would the other guy think I was begging to suck his dick? I'd had so many guys ask to blow me and I could hear the... desperation in his voice along with his growing excitement and sometimes I'd be a little annoyed since those guys usually were whining while asking... and I didn't want to sound like that and more so when I'd seen some guys begging to suck a dick and the guy they were begging wouldn't be "nice" about it, often teasing them mercilessly and getting the poor guy's hopes up... then crushing their hopes by saying no or, worse, running around later and telling everyone they knew that so-and-so was a cock sucking faggot.

Yeah... I wasn't having any of that and, besides, since guys were asking me if they could suck me or if I'd suck them, I didn't have to ask them. I learned, however, that there was a big difference between someone [I]asking[/I] and someone [B]telling[/B] me, like implying that things would be bad for me if I didn't do as they said and suck their dick. I didn't like that at all and I guessed while that tactic worked on other guys, they didn't know it wasn't going to work on me because when they'd say something like, "Suck my dick or else!" I'd fire back, "Or else what?" Some guys would say that they were gonna beat me up and then make me suck their dick and sometimes I'd say, "Try it..." because they had no idea that I'd been studying judo and karate since I was nine... and I was very good at both.

Sometimes I'd get into some really heavy cock sucking with a guy and, somewhere along the line, he'd ask me why I hadn't asked him if we could do this... and, to my own surprise, well, I didn't know why I didn't ask and it wasn't like the question was on my lips to begin with - I just didn't. I thought that maybe it was because I'd gotten so used to other guys popping the question that I didn't have to - all I had to do was wait for them to bring it up and since I had this on my mind to begin with, I already knew I was going to say yes.

Sometimes it made me feel like I was a chicken about asking and there might have been some truth to that since, again, I'd seen guys ask to suck a dick... and it didn't go well for them - and they didn't get to suck that dick.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  3. "Can I Suck It?" - Part I

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]For as long as I've been sucking dick, I can count on both hands - maybe - the number of times I've actually asked a guy if I could suck his dick, not because I was afraid to but when guys are asking me if I'd blow them, I didn't have to ask.

I have asked, "Are you asking me to suck your dick?" or other confirming questions like, "Do you want me to suck your dick?" but, again, I've rarely asked a guy if I could and then only in what I call "special situations," like the times when I'd be with a guy and he's in great distress over something and getting him past whatever's bothering would be accomplished by giving him a blow job.

I go back, once more, to my younger days and meeting guys outside of the neighborhood and ten out of ten times, the guy has asked me that question and even though I'd been asked that question a lot, it never failed to amaze me how eagerly they'd ask while there was an underlying uncertainty about whether I'd say yes or not... and saying "no" usually didn't happen since not only did I love sucking cock, I loved having mine sucked.

And, yeah, it was a very safe bet that if I told the guy that he could suck my dick, his was going to get sucked as well.

Once I was out in the woods of the local park with a guy; we'd been bumming around the place and exploring and had even found a couple of watches that were still in good working order. I guess we'd been trudging through the woods for an hour or so when we decided to sit down for a rest and we went from talking about what we'd seen on our trek so far to him asking, "If I show you mine, will you show me yours?"

Of course I would! We're both giggling as we pulled our pants and underwear down and exposed our dicks to each other and I didn't know about him but I could feel myself starting to drool a little to see that he already had a boner and I didn't have to look down at myself to know that I had one - all I had to do was see the look on his face. Next was, "Can I touch it?" followed by me asking, "Can I touch yours?"

A moment later we're sitting close to each other on the fallen tree we'd been resting on and jerking on each other's dick and while that was nice and felt good, I very much wanted to suck his dick and taste all that clear stuff that was oozing out of the head of his dick but before I could ask him, he asked me if he could suck my dick.

Saved me the "problem" of asking him... and whatever plans we had about continuing our hike in the woods got left by the side of the road.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  4. Zoning Out - Part IV

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]About a half an hour later, we were back together at the hideout; we got naked from the waist down and laid down side by side so we could suck each other's dicks at the same time, yet another fantastic thing we all had learned how to do. And while sucking his dick was nice and familiar to me, what was different this time was we were both fucking into each other's mouth and making a whole lot of The Sounds... and it made it feel even better than it usually did.

As I sucked and licked his dick, I could feel myself going to The Place and despite moving and moaning, it was familiar to be in that place where the only thing that existed was his dick in my mouth, his mouth on my dick, and how good it felt. I was deep into that place and deeper than I'd been before even though I didn't really know - or care - about that but I was so zoned out and so into sucking his dick that I almost choked on his jizz when he started shooting it and had to hurry up and swallow it... and I hadn't even really noticed that I was shooting my jizz, too, and right after he shot his!

Wow... that was really something and something I definitely knew I was going to do even more... but, hmm, I'd better pay a little attention to when he - or whoever I was sucking - was about to shoot, huh? We sucked each other and made each other shoot two more times before it was time to head on home and we kinda agreed to get together tomorrow so we could do it all again.

As it turned out, we didn't get the chance to do it to each other... but a few of us had met at the hideout and got into doing it to each other... but now I knew to just let my body move the way it wanted to and to just let The Sounds come out because it really did make doing the nasty feel so much better when I'd zone out to enjoy everything.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  5. Zoning Out - Part III

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]I rolled over onto my back, gasping for air and feeling all tingly and everything; my friend turned on his side to face me with a huge grin on his face which made me grin right back at him. As we laid there getting ourselves together, I was still thinking about what he said and asked him, "So when somebody's doing it to me, I should move around more, huh?"

"I guess so," he said with a shrug. "I mean, you're not the only one who just stays still and doesn't say anything, right?"

Yeah, he was right about that, too, and I just shrugged to myself about it, thinking that the next time, I'd try to move around more or whatever. I looked at him and asked, "Do you wanna do it again?"

"I sure do!" he said - but I knew he would.

"Okay - give me a moment, though," I said. I got up and went to the sink in the room we were in and used the cold water that was still on to get the, um, mess off of my dick and to get as much as his cool and sticky jizz from between my butt cheeks before going back to the mattress we were using.

"Ready?" he asked.

"Yep - stick it in!" I answered and got ready to feel him going in there again and knowing it was still gonna be easy because cold water doesn't really get rid of Vaseline.

I sighed as I felt his dick going in me again but this time I was "determined" to move around and make The Sounds even though I wasn't even sure how to really do that; I mean, sure - it felt good to have him doing it to me and everything and while I was thinking about that, I heard him say, "Yeah, that's it!" - and because, it seems, my body was moving along with his and without me thinking about doing that.

Then I heard myself say, "That feels so good... keep going..." and it was really weird to hear myself making The Sounds but, at the same time, it all made it feel even better. Hmm, maybe the rest of the guys had known this before I finally did? I didn't give it any more thought because I heard my own voice saying, "Do it to me, keep doing it to me..."

I still kinda went to that place in my mind and that I was moving around and making The Sounds didn't seem to be a problem like making it hard for me to enjoy him doing it to me. Hmm... I gotta make sure to keep doing these things even if I felt silly doing them.

He shot his jizz in my butt and we switched places and, how about that? As I was doing it to him, I was making all kinds of Sounds, oohing and ahhing and telling him how good it felt and so much that the really good feeling seemed to sneak up on me and while I was moaning it hit me pretty hard and I could hear myself saying, "Ooh, ooh!" over and over.

Wow... that was even better than the first time! I didn't know why I hadn't been doing those things before but I sure was gonna be doing them from now on! We got cleaned up as best as we could, got dressed, and went back out into the summer heat of the afternoon. It went without saying that we were both going to head home so we could both wash up good with soap and hot water - the only thing that really got rid of the Vaseline, not to mention that we both still had jizz oozing our of our butts and that squishy feeling, eh, now it didn't feel all that nice.

"I'll see you in a few minutes," he said. "You wanna meet back here so we can suck each other some more? I don't wanna do it again, okay?"

"Okay," I said; my butt was kinda sore anyway and as much as I liked him doing it to me, I like sucking his dick even more.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  6. Zoning Out - Part II

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]I got up so we could switch places; more of his jizz had oozed out, making it really squishy between my butt cheeks and as he handed me the jar, he asked, "You always do that, don't you?"

"Do what?" I asked, using the Vaseline on my fingers to put some on his hole and slipping a finger in there, something I knew he liked.

"It's like you're taking a nap while I'm doing it to you," he said, reaching back to spread his cheeks.

"I'm awake," I said; I got into place and pushed all of my dick into his butt... because he didn't like it going in slowly and said that it hurt too much for him. "I'm just really enjoying you doing it to me, that's all."

"But I've seen you do that with the other guys, too," he said - and with a sigh as I started to fuck him. That we were having a conversation, well, that wasn't unusual for any of us to find ourselves doing while doing it to a guy. "It's like you're there but you ain't there!"

I thought about that for a moment while taking in that nice but nasty squishy sound of my dick sliding in and out of him... and realized that I was doing something that everyone else noticed... but I really didn't so much. To me, it was like he's doing it to me, it feels really good, and just lying there and enjoying it was the thing to do.

I guess and to illustrate his point, he was pretty active beneath me, doing all he could to move around under me - and as much as he could with my lying on him. We'd stopped talking but he was moaning and telling me how good it felt and that I should do it hard and faster - stuff like that.

But his words were stuck in my mind - why would I be there but not be there as he said? I didn't know if there was anything about that other than what I knew I was feeling... or maybe it never occurred to me to do what he was doing. I was pretty much on autopilot, fucking into his squishy hole and, oh, yeah, it felt wonderfully nasty to be doing it like this again... but now I'm wondering if, when a guy was doing it to me, I was doing something wrong.

"You're not even making The Sounds," he said. "Everybody but you makes The Sounds!"

Yeah, um, he was right about that but I knew that the reason why I didn't make The Sounds was it sounded so silly to hear myself making them that I'd start laughing and that didn't go over well with the guy I was doing it to so much.

"I know," I said, thrusting my dick into him faster because it was getting to feel [I]really[/I] good, the sign that I was close to shooting my jizz. The next couple of minutes was spent listening to the squishy sound of my greased-up dick in his butt and him moaning and telling me to hurry up and do it. The really good feeling built up inside of me and I gasped to feel my dick swelling - but also being squished - inside his butt... then I was shooting my jizz in him and, yeah, that was feeling really, really good.

I was barely aware of him saying over and over, "Yeah, yeah, shoot it all in there, yeah, don't stop..." and was barely aware of him shoving his butt up against me. A moment later, I'd stopped shooting and that warm feeling was spreading through me as I raised up so my dick could pop out of his butt and almost laughed when it came out and it really did make a popping sound.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  7. Zoning Out - Part I

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]A friend and I were in one of our hideouts and after spending some time sucking each other until we came (and swallowed, of course), it was time for some fucking. We literally flipped a coin to see who was gonna get it done to them first and he called "tails" and it came up tails... and we were howling with laughter over the obvious "joke" the coin flip provided.

I was already on my stomach and my heart was beating so hard and fast that I could hear it in my ears; the louder sound of him slathering Vaseline on his dick (that he'd swiped from home) almost had me giggling but feeling his fingers applying the slick but kinda sticky goop on my hole stopped me from busting out with laughter and raised my anticipation level even higher than it already was.

"You ready?" he asked, climbing on top of me.

"Yeah!" I said, reaching back to spread my butt cheeks - and a thing we'd learned just a couple of weeks before - and waited to feel the head of his dick pressing against my hole. Even with a lot of Vaseline - and because the head of his dick was kinda big - I knew I was still gonna feel it going in and it was going to hurt, not a whole lot, but enough to have me thinking that this was the part of somebody doing it to me that I didn't like so much.

I felt him move, felt the head of his dick beginning to slide in and it did hurt but not that much (this time) and once I felt him get past those muscles, I gasped, then moaned as the rest of his dick slide easily into me... then he started fucking me.

And I just zoned out. Oh, I was very much aware of everything that was going on including all of the sounds that didn't have anything to do with what he was doing. I found the squishy sound of his dick sliding in and out of me so relaxing and along with feeling his weight on me, I was so comfortable and feeling so good that my mind just went... somewhere.

Ah... his dick felt so good in my ass! Not only could I feel him, I could hear him making those silly sex sounds that I found really funny to hear... except when I was hearing them while a guy was doing it to me. I was so zoned out that I didn't know he was talking to me until he had stopped fucking me and shook me.

"Hey, are you okay?" he asked.

"Huh? Yeah, I'm okay - why did you stop?" I asked and with a bit of annoyance in my voice. Really... how dare he stop when it was really feeling good? "Keep going!"

He started again but with my moment broken, I couldn't get back to what I called my "secret place" and by the time he started saying, "I'm gonna do it! I'm gonna do it!" I had almost gotten back to that place when I felt his dick twitching like crazy in my butt as he shot his jizz into me.

Yeah... that always felt good; it felt really nasty for a guy to shoot jizz into [I]that place[/I] but also in a good way. He was pulling it out and as he was doing that, I could feel his jizz also coming out, too; one of the thing I liked about him doing it to me was that he could shoot a lot of jizz.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  8. Consent

[COLOR=#808080][FONT=Helvetica]In the news this week, a Canadian fashion mogul had his bail rejected. This wealthy, Cis Man is accused of inappropriate sexual behaviour by several women over the years. Some were deemed under the age of consent and some claims of being drugged.[/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#808080][FONT=Helvetica]“The age of consent, or the “age of protection” is the age at which a young person can legally consent to sexual activity. In Canada that age is 16 years old. This means that as long as someone is 16 years old and the sexual activity is consensual, there is no criminal liability. Sexual contact with anyone under this age may be criminal, subject to a few exceptions.[/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#808080][FONT=Helvetica]The reality of growing up is that sometimes teenagers will have consensual sexual activity with one another. Our society does not want these teenagers to have criminal records for this activity, so there is a “close-in-age” exception. If someone is under 16 years old, they can have sex with someone within 5 years of their age. So, for example, a 14 year old can have sex with someone up to 18 years old (as long as the age gap is less than 5 years). 12 and 13 year olds can also consent to sexual activity, but only if their partner is less than 2 years older. So, for example, a 13 year old can only have sex with a 14 or 15 year old, but NOT someone 16 years old or older.[/FONT][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#808080][FONT=Helvetica]
    While the age of consent is 16, the Criminal Code still protects 16 and 17 year olds against sexual exploitation. While 16 and 17 year olds can consent to sex, they can only do so when their partner is not relying on their trust, authority or dependency to obtain that consent. Each relationship will be assessed differently, but will factor in the age of the young person, the age difference between the young person and their partner, how the relationship developed, and how the partner may have controlled or influenced the young person. This provision is in place to ensure that consensual relationships are truly consensual. Similarly, 16 and 17 year olds cannot consent to prostitution or pornography, as each of those is viewed to be exploitative.”[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#808080][FONT=Helvetica]
    [/FONT][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#323333][FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=#808080][FONT=Helvetica]Posting on this site, has rules. Rule 3 deals with consent. “[/FONT][/COLOR][U][I] Sexual freedom is what it's all about, but even it should have limits - discussions of non-consensual sex, violence and sex, or sex involving children are not welcome here, will be promptly deleted, and the poster may be banned.[/I][/U][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#808080][FONT=Helvetica]
    [/FONT][/COLOR]
    [FONT=Helvetica]Questions come to my mind when I read about a poster writing about his sexual activity when he was a child(probably under 11?) but the author’s writings are unclear. At one point there was a reference to being 12 years old well under the age of consent being 16. Other reports put the boys as ten. The exceptions dealing with 13 year olds may or may not include a memory of past sexual activity of the author and his young friends. Add to this that these sexual activities involving minors happened years ago. Should there be some form of self censoring if reporting past sexual activity on bi.com?[/FONT][FONT=Helvetica]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Helvetica]There has been writing dealing with a boy and his father having oral sex. The boy was described as eager to suck his father’s cock. If the boy was under 16 at the time of multiple sexual encounters, can he consent to having sex? In my opinion, the child may not legally consent to sexual activity if they are under 16. On some posts the boys’ age of 10 is reported. Various US states seem to have various age of consent but generally 16 is reported. Such actions are statutory rape of boys.[/FONT]

[FONT=Helvetica]Other blog posts refer to sexual activity with multiple boys and multiple times with the writer involved when he seemed to be under the age of consent. Some seemed on the edge of consent but the writer posts vaguely as to any age of the boys. If there are two or more guys getting involved sexually with each other and both are under the age of consent, is that appropriate? In my country over the past ten years or so laws have been created and re written with regard to consent. If minors are involved or one is of age while the other is a minor are written in laws of most societies. [/FONT]

[FONT=Helvetica]In the era of “me too” should not bisexuals be more sensitive to consent? Most guys here seem focused on cock and objectifying men to their cock. They have not protested this as sexual abuse writings. I suspect most members understand and respect inappropriate sexual behaviour when it comes to women. They seem to be tolerating if not supporting consent of boys being sexually active with adult men. Perhaps there are other reasons?[/FONT]
    [FONT=Helvetica]
    [/FONT]