Register

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Can anyone be allergic to orgasms?

[FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=4]While I was talking to my hubby and GF we were wondering if there are any kind of sexual allergies; I immediately look it up on line and came across a whole list of them. Individuals can be allergic to the latex that most condoms are made out of,, or allergic to lubes or other ingredients that either toys or sexual enhancers can be made out of. But, the one allergy that really caught my attention was what is better known as Post Orgasmic Illness Syndrome (POIS).

POIS is when guys will get physically ill every single time they orgasm. According to my findings these men will complain of severe fatigue, intense warmth, and a flu like state, with generalized myalgia. Can be so intense that some will try to get help by going to the ER, but since this condition is not well reported, it goes UN-noticed to many physicians.
    The solution? like with any other type of allergies, is to expose the individual to the allergen in minute quantities for an extended period of time until he develops immunity to the allergen. After my readings I also found that for some individual the symptoms are so bothering that then they decide to take it a step up and then they choose to go for castration. This condition needs to be a lot more researched and will help a lot more if health care professionals are aware that the condition does exist; but much more education is needed.
    It's 2011 and we still have many things that are still unknown. The solution? Research and education...

Do you have any type of sexual allergy? [/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Uncategorized