Register

All Blog Entries

1. My late wifes uncle part one

after my wife passed away and i got fucked by a man i really liked to be fucked but i also liked to sub sometimeswe had done bdsm a lot the last 5 years she was alive and i was the sub so i did some bdsm with men and women my wifes uncle was talking to me one day at walmart and said come over to the house and lets have some fun i heard you bdsm with a man i said from who he said your cousin freddy you know i am discreet so why dont you come over tomorrow and let me have some fun with youso i said okay what time he said one okay and i said alright one and then we parted company like
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Freak - Part VII

He fucked me again; I couldn't compete with his stamina. And again. And again.

I was a spermy mess. My hole was sorer than it was yesterday but that was because it hadn't recovered from being fucked so much by him. Everyone called him a freak but now I knew how freaky he really was. The somewhat "sickening" feeling that I had created a monster with a monster-sized dick. Feeling some shame because I couldn't take any more of him and told him so.

"I'm sorry," he said.

"It's not your fault," I said. "Man, if some girl decides to give you some, she's going to be in for one hell of a surprise!"

He laughed. Then he said, "I think I like doing it like this more but I think I should find another guy who'd want to because I don't want to hurt you."

"I understand," I said. "It's okay."

It really was. I couldn't keep dealing with him like this. It wasn't that the sex, on the whole, was bad because it wasn't; but between the size of his dick and his freakish stamina, I just couldn't. Better someone else than me. I felt that we both understood this. It didn't affect our friendship but we both knew that this was going to be the last time we had sex.

"Maybe we could just blow each other?" he asked.

"That might work," I said. Yeah, I could deal with sucking his dick but not having him in my ass.

So that's how it was going to be going forward. He'd finally gotten some pussy; had the bad luck to have knocked the girl up the first time they fucked but I wasn't surprised because I knew how he could fuck, cum, and keep on fucking. We'd sucked each other off a couple of times. Then her father found out that she was pregnant, found out that Ronnie did it and... he killed Ronnie - so said the rumor. Some say he was shot, some say he got stabbed. The police had found his body down by the railroad tracks and rumor was that his dick had been cut off.

I just knew my friend was dead. Some said it was good that the freak was dead and I lost some more friends behind that one.

A damned shame...
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  3. Freak - Part VI

Only time would tell. I'd given him my word that we could have sex tomorrow and I couldn't see myself not keeping my word although, being honest with myself, I was hoping that my mom would have me doing something so that I couldn't go over and have sex with him.

But I showed up "bright and early" and after his parents had gone to work. He was happy to see me.

"I didn't think you'd show up," he said.

"I told you I would," I said.

We got right to it. We sucked each other off; I needed to recharge but he didn't - he went from cumming in my mouth to sliding that big, fat, freakish dick in me. He was gentler this time. Fucked me long enough to bust two nuts in me. Incredible. Freakish.

He sucked me to get me hard and after slathering up with Vaseline this time, I eased my new erection into the tightness of his ass. I asked him if he wanted me to stop so he could adjust.

"Just do it," he said. "Put all of it in me! I can take it!"

No, he couldn't. My dick wasn't small and nowhere near his size but I took an amount of pride to hear him squealing and groaning and talking about how big my dick was. He was so tight that I was having a hard time holding my cum and told him about that.

"Go ahead and cream me," he said. I almost laughed to think that the reason why he said that was so I would get out of his ass more than him really wanted me to cum in him.

I came. When I was done, I was going to pull out but he said, "If you can stay in me, stay in me, okay?"

He was still so tight that I felt his ass pushing me out but I did my best to stay in him; it helped that he must've figured out that if he clenched his muscles, that would keep me in him. It worked and he kept doing it until I could feel myself getting hard again.

"Wow, that feels weird," he said. "Can you fuck me now?"

"I think so," I said. I started slowly because his butt was still trying to push me out but I'd gotten hard enough so it wasn't going to happen. It took me "a while" to cum in him again but I couldn't get over how... comfortable I felt fucking him. I came and pulled out and we talked for a while.
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  4. Freak - Part V

He's crying for some reason. My mind still feels detached from my body. I'd been fucked by a lot of my male friends and quite a few adults and none of them had ever fucked me like this or made me feel so... weird. He's apologizing to me but not all that sorry to stop what he was doing. A part of my mind kept reminding me that I'd wanted sex with him and this is what I get for suggesting that he have sex with a guy... and thinking that I felt sorry for the girl who would give him pussy for the first time.

He came. Again. Stayed in me and I thought, "Oh, no, not again - I can't take any more of this!" My whole body was hurting, some of it good, a lot not so good; I didn't like being screwed in the missionary position because it always made my hips hurt and like they were being dislocated.

"I'm sorry if I hurt you but it felt so good and I couldn't stop," he said. "Thank you."

"You're welcome," I groaned. "Um, you're kinda heavy."

"Oh!" he said and moved; I could feel his dick sliding out of me and it felt like... that time I was having stitches removed. Weird feeling. I heard his dick... pop out of me followed by... a breeze. I'd only felt that when certain adults had fucked me and never with a friend but, then again, none of the friends I had sex with had a dick like Ronnie's.

I sat up and the room spun for a moment; I managed to get to my feet because I had to go to the bathroom but when I stood up, whatever cum hadn't leaked out of me poured out of me, streaming down my thighs. I... didn't feel like I had to go now. Weird. I sat back down because my legs didn't want to hold me up and Ronnie's looking at me like he's a puppy that just got a beating.

"I'm okay and it's okay," I said. "I wanted to do this for you and, well, man, you really did it! I'm going to be walking funny."

We'd just sat there quietly for maybe five minutes. There was nothing for me to say but he was looking like he had something to say but I was okay with waiting for him to speak.

"Can... we do this again, like, maybe tomorrow?" he asked.

A part of me wanted to say no. He'd worn me out with that big, fat dick and amazing stamina. I did not want to go through that again... but how could I say no? What kind of friend would I be if I did?

"If we do it again tomorrow, um, do you think you can fuck me?" he asked. "I mean, it's fair, right?"

"Yeah, I think it is," I said. "We can do it tomorrow if you really want to." Somewhere inside of me, I knew I was going to regret saying this, well, my poor asshole was going to regret it. I'm sitting next to him and I can see his dick... "squirming" like it's a snake and I almost laughed to think that.

I finally had the strength to get to my feet so I could find my clothes and get dressed. He was looking at me like he wanted me to stay but I thought that if I did, that big, fat dick was going to wind up in my ass again. I said my goodbyes to him, renewed my promised to come over tomorrow so we could have sex again, and headed home and thinking about all that had happened. Was it a mistake? Did I do the wrong thing for the right reason? Was my ass going to be sore come tomorrow? Did I have what it took to deal with him again?
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  5. Freak - Part IV

He kept saying, "Oh, shit!" over and over. He's slamming his dick into me so hard that... I came again. He put his full weight on me and really gave it to me harder and faster; his body suddenly went as stiff as a board and I could feel his dick pumping hard and strong in me. He's... paralyzed; he can't move or speak and all he could do was breath hard. I'm paralyzed, too, but, nah, not really - I just didn't dare move as he pumped cum in me.

I thought he was done. He wasn't. He started moving again and, for a moment, I felt a pang of great envy that he could fuck even though his dick was soft but I thought that it was because his dick was so long. He kept saying, "I'm sorry..." and kept fucking me. I'm... seriously squishy. He'd pumped his cum in me and was now fucking it out of me. Then I could feel his dick getting hard; stretching me open again and I... kinda blanked out. I was there but I wasn't. He busted another nut in me and I almost panicked to think that he was going to keep going again.

He pulled out of me and it felt like it took forever for him to pull it all out. He wasn't done with me, though. He leaned over and started sucking my dick until I got hard. He swallowed me whole and in the back of my mind, I was kinda impressed because few people outside of a couple of the adults I was having sex with could do that without gagging... but it made sense that if he could suck a lot of his own dick, my "puny" dick was a piece of cake. Even though I had cum twice when he fucked me, it was like I... wasn't finished? I didn't understand what was going on but what I did know was that my friend, the one everyone called a freak of nature, was about to make me cum "for real."

"I... I gotta cum," I said. This was... automatic for me because girls who sucked my dick told me that I'd better tell them that I was going to cum - or else. Ronnie picked up the speed; my back arched and I could feel my dick swell and I started to cum. Ronnie ate all of my dick and held it there as I came. He sucked every drop of cum out of me and slowly released me to sit up and... just look at me.

The look on his face scared me and when he moved, I knew he was moving to stick his dick back in me and I almost said, "No..." but I started this and he was now determined to finish it to his liking. I... moaned like a girl when I felt his dick slithering back into me.

"This is so good," he murmured. "I can't stop doing it!"

It... wasn't so good for me. I was so sore and I felt so helpless under him. His stamina was... freakish. I felt myself becoming detached, my mind wandering but clearly thinking that this was the first time he got to fuck someone so, yeah, he had a lot of... catching up to do.
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  6. Freak - Part III

There was a lot of it. Thick and a little salty. I'm having a hard time keeping up with it and I'm swallowing as fast as I can; some of his cum gets away from me but I wasn't going to take my mouth off of him - I could lick my lips later.

The thing was that when he finished cumming, I wasn't finished with him. I'd spied the hair grease he used to make and keep his hair so wavy and looking good. I got up and grabbed it, set it on the bed, then got out of my clothes.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"What everyone else is afraid to do," I said. I smeared a glob of hair grease into my crack and used a finger to get it in me; I grabbed another glob of it and started rubbing it all over his dick.

"Are you gonna do what I think you're gonna do?" he asked.

I just nodded and straddled him, trying to stay balanced to get into position while holding his dick. He wasn't hard but I figured that he was so long and thick that I could get him in me and... I was right. I put him against my hole and slowly started to sit down on him and, wow, whew, yeah, it was hurting but nothing I couldn't handle. I kept sitting down until I had all of his dick in me and it felt good but very uncomfortable.

"Be still," I said and started riding him. I'm looking at him and he's got tears streaming down his face; I'm used to him now and all I wanted him to do was cum in me. I'd told him to be still but that was "stupid" because I knew he wouldn't and almost on cue, he started to fuck me. Slowly at first but it wasn't long before he'd grabbed my hips to hold me still and... he hammered my hole. I was having orgasms. A glance down revealed something I rarely saw when being fucked: My dick was hard.

Ronnie's moaning and fucking me like his life depended on it. He went deep in me and... I came. I'm gasping like a fish out of water and watching spurts of my cum landing on his chest and... there was some on his cheek. It's... starting to hurt again but I was well and truly committed to relieving him of his virginity and getting his cum in me. He surprised me by rolling us over and, oh, my, god, he was banging the shit out of me now and all I could do was lie there and take it which wasn't normal for me - I hated being fucked really hard.
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  7. Freak - Part II

We were friends but there was something he didn't know about me: My bisexuality. The fact and truth that I had sex with guys. I'd thought about sharing my secret with him but never "got around to it."

"Um, how come you haven't tried having sex with a guy?" I asked. "I mean, that's what a lot of guys do when they can't get any pussy."

It was a suggestion more than a desire for me to have his dick - and, yes, I wanted it. I'd seen it too many times not to want it but watching him give himself a blowjob made me want it even more.

"I thought about it," he started. "I asked Junie if we could have sex and he said my dick was way too big."

Junie was one of the two gay dudes in our group and I found it surprising that he turned Ronnie down because Junie was known for taking on any guy (and including quite a few adult men).

I didn't want to ruin my friendship with him; I'd lost a few friends because I had no qualms about having sex with a guy but I couldn't take any more of seeing him suffering and being down on himself because, again, he didn't ask to be born this way.

"Look, um, if you want to have sex, I'll have sex with you," I said. I waited for him to lose his mind, start cussing me out, wanting to fight, and ending our friendship right then and there.

"You would? So it's true that you go both ways?" he asked.

I didn't know who told him but I just nodded. It didn't help that, like me, Ronnie wasn't all that modest; he hadn't put his pants on after sucking himself off and I couldn't take my eyes off of his dick and was forcing myself to look him in the eye.

"Don't you think it's too big?" he asked.

"If I did, I wouldn't have told you what I did," I said. "You don't have to but it breaks my heart to see you going through not being able to get laid, so..."

He sat back and I could see that he was thinking about my offer. I was afraid that he would say no and end our friendship.

"Well, okay, if you want to," he said and stretched out on his bed.

It was all I could do to not jump on him like I was a starving animal... which I was. I walked over to his bed, sat alongside him, and took his dick in my hand. It was very warm and heavy in my hand and I could feel him starting to get hard again. I took the head of his dick into my mouth and he moaned; I took some more in and he gasped. I kept taking more until my gag reflex demanded that I stop but that was fine because I now had a lot of his dick in my mouth... and I started sucking him in earnest. I fondled his huge nuts; I used all of my skill in sucking his dick.

"Oh, shit, I'm gonna cum," he moaned and I barely managed to back off to the head of his dick before mouth got flooded with his cum.
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  8. Freak - Part I

Ronnie was 13 and like most of us were. He was tall for his age, towering over the rest of us who were lucky enough to be over 4' 5". He was skinny, too; that alone was enough to get the "freak" label slapped on him.

What really made him a freak was that he had a thick, 10" dick and a set of balls that belonged on a grown man's body. Girls didn't want anything to do with him even though, despite his height, he met their other criteria: He was handsome, somewhat light-skinned, and had very wavy hair; I know I used to tease him about his hair by saying it was so wavy that people who looked at it would get sea sick.

As such, he was an outcast and among us guys, too; Ronnie would get picked on because of his height and was the object of a great deal of penis envy. The rumor going around that got a lot of guys riled up was that girls were losing their minds over the size of Ronnie's dick and were flocking to him to be fucked with such a big dick... but I knew it was only a rumor because I knew that because of the size of his dick, Ronnie was still a virgin, unlike the rest of us. I was, maybe, one of two friends that were true friends to him; the other guys teased him unmercifully and often displayed a lot of jealousy by saying that he was so much of a freak that he could suck his own dick.

Well, I knew that part was true because I watched him do it one day and, yeah, I was a bit envious and very much impressed. We had been in his room and I'm listening to him telling me about his recent failures to get a girl to have sex with him and the more he talked about it, the harder his dick had gotten and, whew, there was no missing the fact that he had an erection even though he wore baggy pants in order to hide his size and girth and more so when there wasn't a pair of underwear that could contain his dick.

He's talking, getting both frustrated and horny and I'm feeling so sad for him. He stops talking and says, "Promise you won't say anything?"

"About what?" I asked.

His answer was to shuck his pants and free his erection and... I drooled. My own dick started to get hard just looking at his boner. He gave me a look, kinda shrugged, and just bent over and started giving himself a blowjob. I almost came in my pants. Kept wiping my mouth. He'd started out slowly but really picked up the speed. I couldn't stop watching him. A few moments later, he came in his mouth and I... came in my pants watching his dick pumping cum into his own mouth.

"You can't tell anyone about this," he said after he was done draining his balls.

"I won't," I said.

"This is the only way I can... take care of things," he said and my heart went out to him because it wasn't his fault that he was born the way he was.
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
Page 11 of 332 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast