Register

All Blog Entries

1. All Day Long - Part IV

[SIZE=3][FONT=verdana]He rolled off of me and grinned when we both heard my dick pop out of his ass... and I didn't waste any time pouncing on his dick to suck him into hardness; it was all I could do to keep myself from finishing him quickly but I wanted him to feel the way he made me feel. I sucked him slowly, teasing him and still resisting the urge to eat him alive but I had other plans for him.[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana]I stopped sucking him long enough to reach over and grab the jar of Vaseline I now kept on my nightstand and after applying a huge glob of it to and in my ass, climbed onto him and giving him my best evil grin and more so when I knew that he didn't really like fucking me all that much. I sighed as all of his dick slid easily into me and it made me shiver as I started grinding my ass onto his dick, never taking my eyes off of him and noticing the little war going on inside of him. He didn't like fucking me but he kinda liked it, too; I saw the joy and fear in his eyes and his tears were streaming down his face as I kept up my slow pace.[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana]I'd had a lot of dicks in my ass but his felt like it was specifically made to be in mine and I loved every second of having him inside me and knowing that he didn't like it... but was going to cum inside me just the same.[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana]"I... I don't want to," he said.[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana]"You're going to," I replied. "Fair is fair, right?"[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana]He mumbled something as I rode him faster. I needed him to cum in me; I needed to feel his cock pulsing while trapped deep inside of me and then he came... and it felt so damned good. I looked at him as I just sat still to better feel his prick's spasms inside me.[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana]"I hate it when you make me do that," he complained.[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana]"I know," I said. "That's what makes this so much better."[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana]I rolled off of him and went right to kissing him and letting the kiss convey how much I truly loved him. After a while, we got up and went to shower again and even took time to get something to eat and drink before returning to the bedroom to do it all over again.[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana]It was the best time we'd ever spent together. His stamina always amazed me and it equally amazed me how he could push me to my limits but was able to keep me wanting to do more to and with him and I recalled how surprised my wife was one night when I spent almost four hours making love to her nonstop and because of the things I had learned from him. We spent the entire day sucking and fucking each other, sometimes all wrapped up in each other's arms and both of us crying happy tears.

By the time my wife and kids returned from their day trip, we were doing what we normally did, both of us in the kitchen and getting dinner ready. Before the returned, he had said to me, "I didn't want it to stop but I knew it had to because I promised her that I'd leave you something to make love to her with."

"Don't be surprised if she asks you to join us again," I said. "She likes the way you eat her."

"Who knew eating pussy could be so much fun?" he asked while blushing.

"I knew it," I said with a laugh. "So much for gay guys not liking pussy, huh?"

It was a day I'll never forget...[/FONT][/SIZE]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  2. All Day Long - Part III

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]"Just think," he said after kissing me. "I'm just getting started." His tongue invaded my mouth with a soft gentleness that few women had going for them. I could taste my cum on his tongue and lips and just gave in to the deep, soul searing kiss. We laid there kissing each other as if our lives depended on it and for a long time before he finally broke the kiss and started kissing his way down my body. It felt good and ticklish as he sucked on my nipples and sometimes biting them gently as his hands roamed all over the rest of my body.

The way he could make love just put a lot of women to shame. I knew he loved being the girl and being subjected to the great lust and love I had for him but once I had told him that it was okay for him to just have his way with me, he took to it with a passion that, the first time, left me breathless.

"Turn over," he whispered and I did and then felt his lips on my neck and ears; he continued to kiss his way down my back, his hands touching me everywhere and I both tensed and relaxed as he started to first, kiss, then felt his tongue in the crack of my ass. I hadn't had my ass licked too many times in my life and, as his tongue licked and probed my hole, I remember how shocked I was the first time he did it and how strangely good it felt. Likewise, I hadn't licked many assholes but I got very used to tonguing his ass and marveling that doing so didn't taste "nasty," if you know what I mean.

"Okay, lover, you can turn back over now," he said, giving me a look that still unnerved me somewhat because there was no telling what he was going to do when he "took charge" and had his way with me.

He went right to sucking my dick which was surprisingly still soft. That, too, took some getting used to and he would often tell me that sucking my dick when it was nice and soft was just as much fun as when I was rock hard. He was so... gently urgent, taking his time to suck me into hardness and once more had me squirming on the bed. After getting me hard again, he mounted me, guiding my dick to his hole and with a grin, sat right down on me until I was fully into him.

That never got old for me and it always amazed me how he could take my dick in his ass without any lubrication and, oh, my god, sliding into this ass felt better than most of the pussies I'd had my dick in. He began to ride me slowly and I looked up at him and saw that he had his eyes closed and his tongue was poking from between his lips as he moved on me.

"God... you feel so good inside me," he said, continuing his slow movements impaled on my dick.

"You're gonna make me cum again," I said.

"I want you to; just let it happen, my love," he replied. He put both of his hands on my chest and went from grinding slowly upon me to literally bouncing up and down on my dick like a whirling dervish and I gasped at how sudden his change of pace was and if I had any thoughts about not cumming, his frantic movements took them right away as we both felt my dick swell and then started pumping my spunk into him.

"Yes... give it to me," he moaned.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  3. All Day Long - Part II

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]Early the next morning, I was awakened by a lot of noise coming from the living room and as I stumbled my way to the bathroom, I saw my lover give my wife his car keys and a "wad" of money and heard him say, "Have a good time, okay?"

The kids were losing their minds over what I had no idea about and as I got washed up, I heard the door close and the apartment was silent. I was wondering what was going on but not so much because I knew I was going to find out very soon... and my lover's appearance in the bathroom door told me that now would be the time I was going to find out what he'd been up to.

"I sent them on a day trip to Philly," he said as he started to get undressed. "They're going to the zoo and a couple of other places I suggested so we have the place all to ourselves today!"

One of the things I loved about him was how brilliant he was and I was very distracted from brushing my teeth to just watch him in all of his naked glory as he started the shower, turned and gave me a very salacious look, and asked, "Are you gonna join me?"

"You know we're not going to get clean, don't you?" I asked as I stepped out of my underwear and we both noticed that I was already hard in anticipation of showering with him.

"We will... just not right away," he said, giving me that boyish smile that I also very much loved.

He didn't waste a moment taking my dick into my mouth, making me sigh and lean against the wall; he was a magnificent cock sucker and as much as I had come to love fucking him, we both knew that he made me the happiest whenever he sucked my dick.

"Don't cum yet," he said to me and to my dick he said, "I'll be with you in a moment!" Yeah... he could easily make me laugh talking to my dick. We actually did get clean... but not before we took turns sucking each other and slipping soapy fingers into each other's ass.

One of the things I had to get used to was him drying me off when we showered together and I didn't know why it embarrassed me so much other than I was obviously capable of drying myself off... but he took so much joy in doing it and just as he did by washing me which, um, most of the time, resulted in him getting fucked in the shower but not today or, really, not yet.

Once we were both washed and dried, we went right to bed and got right into a 69; being in the shower with him had made me so horny and more so being teased by him sucking me off and on and I took it out on his cock, taking my time but not really taking my time sucking him until he came in my mouth. I so very much loved the way his cock fit in my mouth and how good he felt and tasted and he had the sweetest cum I'd ever had in my mouth.

After I swallowed his load, he finished me off; he had me writhing on the bed as he worked his mouth on me and with a slender finger buried in my ass, sending incredible jolts of pleasure through me until I couldn't take any more and exploded in his mouth.

[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  4. All Day Long - Part I

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]I'd just finished cumming in my gay lover's ass and pulled out of him and just looked at how beautiful he was after sex and how his freckles stood out against the flushed redness of his pale skin and his mop of red hair would be plastered to his forehead. I reached over and put my hand on his chest to feel his heart beating and marveled how he always felt like he was running a temperature and almost - but not quite - too hot to touch.

"Wouldn't it be nice if we had a whole day to ourselves to do this?" he asked, his green eyes locked onto my brown ones and allowing me to see the love he had for me in them. "No interruptions, no chores to do, just the two of us showing each other how much we love each other."

"It would be nice," I agreed. "But you know how it is; things still have to be done and attended to." I sighed to myself and wondered once again how it came to be that I fell in love with this guy and finally feeling comfortable over the fact that I did. He was so smart and funny and a very emotional kind of guy and I laughed to myself thinking about his odd behavior of crying during sex, something that when I first saw it, unnerved me and had me thinking that I was hurting him, only to find out that his tears were tears of joy.

"I think I can make it happen," he said.

"How?" I asked.

"Just leave it to me," he said, pulling my head down and kissing me deeply. I never thought that I would enjoy kissing a guy as much as I did kissing him... but there were things that had to get done and if he kept kissing me the way he was, they weren't going to get done.

My wife and kids came in and were getting settled while my lover started getting dinner together; the kids flocked to him to greet him and I was feeling good about the fact that they got along with each other and more so when he liked to just spoil them more rotten than they already were. My wife came over to me and kissed me and I took a moment to give her ass a loving squeeze and making her whisper in my ear, "Later..."

I'd gone out to the store to get more milk and when I came back, my lover and my wife were talking in somewhat hushed tones but that wasn't unusual and I felt so much love for my wife seeing her interacting with the man I loved and stifling a laugh to think that because of his very effeminate ways, the two of them were engaging in girl talk and, sometimes, my ears would burn because I knew they were talking about me.

As I put the milk on the counter, I heard him ask, "Okay?" and my wife responded with, "Okay!" He gave her a kiss on the cheek and returned to the kitchen to finish dinner and my curiosity got the best of me; I asked, "What was that about?"

He smiled and gave me a peck on the lips and said, "I told you to leave it to me, didn't I? Now go somewhere before you make me not finish cooking - shoo!"[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  5. "Do You Swallow?" - Part III

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]With STDs and then HIV/AIDS running rampant, I made it my business to learn what to look for before putting a guy's dick in my mouth as well as paying attention to how he smelled; if his shit was sick, wow - you can smell it and it just made me be more picky about who got to stick their dick in my mouth and cum in it. I learned and understood that keeping my mouth healthy was very important and learned the role that saliva plays and it's not just to keep your mouth moist and that whatever I put in my mouth, my saliva starts to break it down and what it doesn't break down, the acid in my stomach will kill the shit out of it so as long as there was no way for something potentially nasty to infect me - like it couldn't gain any access to my blood stream via cuts, scrapes, cavities, or gum disease, I could suck carefully selected dicks and make their owners cum in my mouth and swallow it because it still didn't make sense to me to suck a guy's dick, get him to cum, and not swallow it or spit it out due to a nasty taste.

Otherwise, why even bother to suck dick at all? I'd run into guys who's idea of a good time was for me to suck their dick, let them fuck me, then want me to finish them off in my mouth... after they've been in my ass. Um, no - not even gonna happen and you'd better not even think about trying to sneak it past me unless pain is something you enjoy. I am an old-school cock sucker in that if your dick is in my mouth, the only thing that's going to happen is you're gonna get sucked, enticed to cum, and unload it into my mouth and that's where it's supposed to be. If you're gonna fuck me, fine... but if you want your dick sucked after it's been in my ass? Your dick is going to get one hell of a scrubbing because if you don't do it, I will.

Do I swallow? Of course I do! Even though I know why some guys don't and won't, I often think that they're missing out on the best part of sucking cock. There's an... ego trip and a battle of wills in that a guy who wants to suck his dick is going to do his best to hold off from cumming as long as he can... and I'm doing my best to make him do it and before he really wants to and that, all by itself, is a lot of fun but not as much fun as it is to feel his dick pumping away and because he thought he was in control of things... and he never was and he not only lost that "battle" but I've now taken the essence of his maleness and consumed it.

When it comes to sucking dick, it just does not get any better than that for me. Do I swallow? I always swallow because it doesn't make sense to not swallow. There's pleasure in it... and it's the whole point of giving a blow job to begin with and, yeah, much easier to get rid of the evidence, as it were. If you're not feeling his cock pumping like crazy in your mouth - whether you swallow it or not - you're doing it wrong because it's not enough to just make him cum:

Finish it. Finish him. Don't let anyone say you're lousy at sucking dick because you don't like the taste or the feel of cum in your mouth or you're just too afraid. Yeah, sounds... arrogant, for lack of a better word but can you really call yourself a cock sucker if you're not willing to let him cum in your mouth or swallow it? I'll leave the answer to that up to you... but I will always swallow and if there's a reason to not swallow, it also means I won't be sucking your dick at all.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  6. "Do You Swallow?" - Part II

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]It just never made sense to me, when it was all about sucking dick, to not swallow his cum. I had acquired the taste and there was the added "benefit" of not leaving any evidence behind. I knew too many guys who'd wind up not letting it get into their mouth and it got "all over them" and they didn't get it all wiped up... then found themselves being asked, "What's that white crusty stuff on you?"

Yeah... not of a mind to have someone asking me that but that aside, it still make sense to me that if you were giving a guy a blow job, he's supposed to cum and you want him to and when he does, you swallow it. It not only made me happy and satisfied but it make him feel that way, too. Sometimes, yeah - I'd let it dribble out and the guy would ask why I didn't swallow it and I'd tell him that his shit didn't taste good and I wasn't gonna swallow it - but they wouldn't bitch about that because they did get to cum in my mouth. I even learned to figure out if a guy's spunk was going to be tasty or nasty by getting good tastes of his pre-cum and if it tasted really yucky, I knew I was gonna let him cum in my mouth and get rid of it just as fast as he was putting it in my mouth.

I'd wonder if the real importance was being able to cum in my mouth more than me swallowing it and formed the thought that to a lot of guys, it was more important for them to cum in my mouth and if I swallowed it, so much the better but if I let it dribble out, eh, it wasn't that big of a deal.

I remember the first time a guy wanted me to suck his dick and he said that he wanted to cum on my face... and something inside of me got very pissed off and I said that if he did that, I was going to kick his ass because, to me, getting shot in the face with cum was as offensive as someone spitting in my face; it led to me taking the position that if you're gonna cum, you'd better do it in me and never on me, whether it was my mouth or my ass.

To me, to not do that just defeats the whole purpose and reason for doing it in the first place. Guys talk about taking the cum in their mouth as their reward and I fully understand that... but it never made sense to me to not swallow it because, duh, that's what you're supposed to do when you suck a guy off and even more so when it's well known that a lot of women won't even let that happen at all.

Then things got... crazier when I'd get with a guy and he very much wanted me to suck his dick - and I very much wanted to - but then he tells me to not make him cum and I'd think, "What the fuck?" And then I found out why because if they came, it would be game over for them and there was a lot of times where I'd suck a guy and got him to cum and now he wasn't able to fulfill his part of the bargain and suck my dick. I wanted to know about that, too, and I eventually learn why and how that happens... but it still stuck with me that if I'm sucking your dick, I'm doing it not just to make you feel good but to take your nut from you... and swallow it and, yeah, my reward for a job well done.

That and I like the taste and feel of cum in my mouth; I learned that it's the difference between a good blow job and a bad one for a lot of guys and, again, if I spit it out, that wasn't a big deal - but being able to cut loose in my mouth was a very big deal. It didn't matter to me if it was a little or a lot as long as I could feel his dick pumping spunk into my mouth and, sometimes, the taste of it didn't matter a whole lot as long as he busted his nut in my mouth - and what I did with it afterward was something else. Every now and then, I'd suck a guy, get him to the point where he's gonna cum - and stop sucking him and use my hand to finish him off... just because I wanted to see him cum then lap it up and swallow it... but not always because I would assume that because having someone do that to me had that feel good/doesn't feel good thing going on, I didn't want to make other guys feel that way and I most certainly did not want it to be said that I gave someone a bad blow job and because I wouldn't let them cum in my mouth.

More and more guys would insist on giving me a facial and that's an immediate and non-negotiable deal breaker; I don't play that and don't care how much of a thrill it gives a guy and, most of all, it totally defeats the purpose and reason why I'm sucking his dick to begin with: To get his sperm and swallow it. And there were times when I find myself regretting swallowing his cum because I'd wind up on the toilet with a bad case of the runs and I wanted to know why - did he just give me something nasty? I found out why; some guys' sperm is just so alkaline that it upsets the water balance in my stomach and guts and... you get the runs. Not a fun thing to go through but even that never stopped me from sucking a guy and swallowing his cum.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  7. "Do You Swallow?" - Part I

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]I can't begin to tell you how many times I've been asked this question and how many times my answer has been, "Yes, I do!" From the first time I swallowed cum, wow - it was all warm and salty and kinda sweet and there was a lot of it and from that point going forward, to not swallow it was something that I never considered even though I had learned that some guys' cum tastes pretty shitty and so much that taking it in my mouth and spitting it out was warranted.

One of the things I had going on in my head was why was it so important to swallow it and why guys were asking me if I did. I'd say I swallow and they'd be quick to give me their dick to suck but there were other guys I knew didn't like to swallow it, would say they didn't... and if they were looking forward to sucking the guy's dick, they'd be unhappy because they wouldn't get to do it.

The only exception was, of course, if you were sucking a guy's dick to get him nice and hard before he shoved it in your ass. But since the more popular thing was to suck a guy's dick and make him cum, for me, there was no question about whether or not I was going to swallow it but, again, it was a very important question a lot of guys saw fit to ask.

I'd run across both guys and gals who loved to suck dick... hated having cum in their mouth and many of them would get me right to that point, I'd yell out, "I'm gonna cum!" and instead of spurting away inside their mouth, it's flying all over the place and, at least for me, it felt good... and not so much... and I didn't understand why it didn't feel all that good not to cum in their mouth but I also learned that it felt the same way when I'd be fucking someone and knowing - or be told - to pull it out before I came; I'd pull out, the cum would be flowing, and it would feel good... but not as good as it felt being inside of them and cumming.

Were the two things related? It seemed to be but being able to swallow a guy's cum or, at the least, get it my mouth, was (and still is) a lot more satisfying than to have him snatch his dick away and now he's busting his nut anywhere other than in my mouth, making me feel... deprived. Cheated. Like I did all of that work to get him to cum and for nothing. He's happy and I'm pissed the fuck off at being robbed.

Sometimes when a guy would ask if I swallowed and I said I did, they'd look at me in awe or, sometimes, give me a disgusted look and, in either situation, ask me how I could swallow that stuff. I'd find myself explaining that I've always swallowed it and, again, if it tasted really bad, okay - he could cum in my mouth and I'd just let it dribble out instead of holding it in my mouth and spitting it out after he got done. All along, I'd hear about it being an acquired taste and could easily agree that, yep, it sure it and I understood that not everyone found the taste - and the consistency - to their liking. I understood - and didn't like so much - that girls preferred to have my cum in their pussy rather than their mouth and I even understood why - and the taste had nothing to do with it but had everything to do with the fact that if I came in her mouth, it was gonna take a while before I could get hard again and fuck her and cum in her pussy.

[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  8. Peer Pressure - Part IV

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]Sexual peer pressure didn't work on me; there wasn't much of anything that you could dare me to do that (1) I hadn't already done, (2) liked doing, and (3) wouldn't mind doing it again. Sexual peer pressure with violence attached to it didn't phase me one bit since I could fight with deadly efficiency and purpose if I needed to and, besides, my first day in the neighborhood let everyone know that even if you brought friends to help you, you were still going to get your ass kicked and damaged.

Wasn't true for other guys, though. I was walking through the park one day and came across a group of six guys and one guy on his stomach and getting his hole reamed out pretty good, from what I could see. One of the guys waiting for his turn to do some fucking actually told me that the guy being fucked wanted to be fuck and was being initiated into their group - was I interested in joining them? I wasn't so much but, yeah, I saw that being sexually initiated into a group of peers was still very much alive and well. Some days later, I ran into the guy who got initiated and he told me how it all went down and he was all for it and more so when he'd come from a neighborhood too much like the one I'd come from where the neighborhood guys spent a lot of time sucking and fucking each other and new guys were initiated so when he moved into our neighborhood, he was actually looking to get initiated in this.

He had asked if I had been initiated into a group and I told him that I hadn't and the local guys knew better than to try to pressure me in any way... but I did have a small group of friends who I'd have sex with and without any pressure being applied, not just where we lived but in other places in the city and that it was better to be able to have sex with them without peer pressure to perform being applied... but I understood that it was what it was. Yes, we wound up having sex and he even managed to get away from the group he had been initiated into and agreed that it was better to have sex with a guy without that ever-present pressure being involved.

But it was still a thing just the same and daring me to suck some guy's dick and let him cum in my mouth - or dare me to let some guy fuck me - didn't mean shit to me because while some would dare me to do these things, I'd turn right around and dare them to... and then watch them backpedaling and say they were just kidding around and, again, all I had to do was ask, "Where and when?" Sure, I'd get called on my "bluff" and sex would happen and they'd find out that I wasn't as afraid as they might have expected me to be and, oh, yeah, I happened to be pretty good at it, too, but in the majority of times, trying to apply peer pressure to me in order to have sex with me just didn't work as they expected it to and I wasn't afraid to do it with another guy at all and that just nullifies the whole peer pressure thing any time it was something you really didn't mind doing at all and the only thing, again, that remained was where, when and, sometimes, how many of you are gonna be there when it goes down?

That kind of peer pressure seemed to be replaced by the reappearance of The Questions: Have you ever done it with a boy... and do you wanna do it with me? And if you did, fine, and if you didn't, that was fine, too. No pressure at all and if you said no and no but changed your mind, okay, cool - where and when? Daring me to suck or fuck or to eat pussy? You were just making it easier for me to do all of those things! And, nope - I wasn't beyond faking like those trying to apply sexual peer pressure were doing a good job of pressuring me into doing something that I really wanted to do and then bursting their victorious bubble by telling them that I would have done it without being dared to - all they had to do was ask.

I'd learn that the reason such peer pressure didn't affect me was that I wasn't afraid to have sex with boys or girls; unlike many people I'd run into growing up, I grew up going both ways and with a lot of gusto and while many were leery about having sex at all, well, I wasn't one of them and I wasn't all that worried about someone kissing and telling so much because, for one, I was very good at defending myself and, yeah, I could lie and deflect with the best of them. You heard I did what? Sucked Herm's dick? Have you lost your fucking mind? I barely know the dude so I don't even know why anyone would say some shit like that! What? Herm said it? Shit, we all know he's a lying motherfucker so why would you believe him?

And in the back of my mind I'd be thinking about how much fun I had sucking Herm's dick and him sucking mine... and making a note to have a conversation about not putting business out in the street. And life would just go on. I'd grow up to understand that denying any such sexual activities served no real purpose other than for me finding out who my [B]real[/B] friends were... and my real friends didn't give a shit how I was having sex but my fake ones did so good riddance to those fake motherfuckers.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind