As the average daily hosting is $0.30 I would suggest setting a 'break'
    even at $0.90 a day income returned. This gives you hosting today,
    tomorrow, and day after. That aside any other revenue generated would be
    profit. All you need for breaking even is $0.90 daily. This keeps the
    site up and running.

You may want to set a 'break even' a little higher. Let us double the
    'basic' break even point. You set for $1.80 daily. This gives you an
    extra $0.90 a day you could split up between say 6 people acting as
    moderators. Each moderator would get a daily stipend of $0.15.

That $0.15 a day does not sound like much I know. This is where you need
    to access people, be empathetic, show actual concern for the site and
    users. You find people who understand, respect the site's aims. These
    kind of people are happy to help most often freely. A token stipend is a
    nice 'thank you'. And that adds up in a big way.

So, you may be looking at roughly less than $2 a day needed to operate
    a site like this one. Quick figuring puts that at around $56 a month,
    being fair I'd say $60 to keep things roundable. That brings us to $180
    a quarter, $720 annually. This is operating on a doubled basic break
    even point.

Any revenue beyond $720 annually would be profit. A standard (dot)com
    domain registration can be had for around $23 per five years according
    to Network Solutions.

[url]http://www.networksolutions.com/domain-name-registration/pricing-chart.j[/url]
    sp

That is a one time fee and could be averaged in if you desired to do
    that. All in I would suggest you still are only looking at around $725
    annually. Anything over that is profit. If you make back $1,450 you have
    next year paid off.

To generate revenue you could offer premuim content. And this is where I
    see more overhead cost going 'South'. Premuim content often comes with a
    premium price tag. You need the content to generate revenue but need the
    revenue to get the content. It becomes a Catch 22 unless you actually
    produce some content yourself, or maybe get friends to offer some to
    help out. Again this runs into showing concern for the site and users.

Instead of trying to produce content the site here began charging
    users for what it deemed premiuim access, which in fact can be done
    freely either via the site or not. The reason behind such action was to
    generate revenue to help the site. Help the site with what exactly? Is
    there premium content now?

Does the fan club offer access to articles not seen by free users? Is
    there erotica not open to free users? Are there profound interviews with
    bisexual actors, authors in the fan club only chats? If so, I did not
    see them in the month offered as gratitude as a tester.

I doubt I would see them now if I were a fan club member. So what does
    the extra cost help to defray? The hosting? Well, I show how that can
    be covered. You would only need 30 users paying $25 annually. You could
    break that down further and say 60 paying $12 annually, 120 paying $6
    annually, 240 at $3 annually, 480 at $1.50 annually. That could be set
    up as micro payments on a monthly basis. Users could pay maybe $0.13 a
    month. And I'm sure if there were premium content 500 users at $0.13
    monthly could be got easily.

Therin is the rub though. There's no premuium content on offer. Why pay
    when there's nothing of value? Again we return to concern for the site
    and users. Lack of moderation also comes back to concern for site and
    users.

Please understand I am not trying to criticize. What I am doing is
    'putting cards on the table'. Hopefully it can help and not hurt.

$0.30 Daily
    $2.10 Weekly
    $8.40 Monthly
    $25.20 Quarterly
    $100.80 Annually

[url]https://www.nearlyfreespeech.net/[/url]

The pricing above is estimated average basic hosting costs for a a
    dynamic web site with NearlyFreeSpeech(dot)net. Granted it is a low end
    usage estimate. Use may be more than 1GB of bandwidth per minute, though
    I'm not sure it would be. As stated, this is an estimate. It does show
    though the hosting costs are quite manageable and scale reasonably well.
    They are not going 'get out of hand' too easily. You pay for what you
    use, as you use it.

[url]https://wordpress.org/[/url]

Wordpress(dot)org offers bloging software as Open Source, this
    means there is no cost to use it to give users blogs. And
    NearlyFreeSpeech(dot)net can and will support use of Wordpress.

[url]https://www.phpbb.com/[/url]

phpbb(dot)com offers an Open Source forum software. It appears that
    NearlyFreeSpeech(dot)net would support and let phpbb's software run.

[url]http://www.phpfreechat.net/[/url]

phpfreechat(dot)net offers Open Source and free chat server software.
    This again, can be hosted via NearlyFreeSpeech(dot)net.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. RECAP - TRUE BI BLISS - The Last BI Only Nude Private Party.... October 3rd, 2015

[COLOR=#8E075F][B]RECAP - TRUE BI BLISS - The Last Party.... October 3rd, 2015[/B][/COLOR]

WOW... For our first big private party, this was amazing. We had 21 people attend throughout the night. The feedback was 95% Positive, many saying it was the best party they have ever attended. We have received letters and E-Mails from most of the attendees already wanting to sign up for the next one. The first arrivals started coming in at 5:30... By 7:30 there was 14 of us, all taking about the lifestyle and sex. It was a wonderful get together before the play started. at 8pm, the party started, and I announced it. At 8:06 there was already 4 people involved orally in the living room. By 8:15 there was a dog pile! We cut out all the Bullshit! When the Party Starts everyone is already Naked, Fed, and Ready to Play! We had Subway, Chips and Dip, and Relish and Cracker Trays. Many took advantage of the Massage Table, Vibrators, Oils, and Toys throughout the night. Play moved from room to room, and at any given time there was as many as 3 or 4 different groups all playing in different areas. People went from pile to pile sampling, it was great! I must admit, I have been in the lifestyle for a while and this was my best experience as well. My Wife and I played right up to the end. At about 3am, the last play finally ended in the Massage Room. Overall it was a crazy night! Everyone got a lot of play and made a lot of great contacts in the Bi Lifestyle!!!
  4. TRUE BI BLISS - Nude Bi Only Private Party - Orlando, Florida Area - November 14th

[B][SIZE=3][SIZE=5][COLOR=#D60A8E]TRUE BI BLISS[/COLOR] [/SIZE]
    PLAY, CUM, WASH, & REPEAT!! [/SIZE][/B]

[I][B][SIZE=5][COLOR=#D60A8E]NOVEMBER 14th, 2015[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/I]
    [CENTER][FONT=arial black][COLOR=#0000ff][B]We Host A Very Different Type Of Party! Please Read Carefully Before Signing Up![/B][/COLOR][/FONT]

[SIZE=4][COLOR=#8E075F]MUST BE FULLY BI-SEXUAL TO ATTEND - NO EXCEPTIONS[/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [COLOR=#00D0FF][B]
    THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW[/B][/COLOR]

[LIST][*]This Party Is Fully Nude! No Exceptions[*]This Party is for Bi Sexuals Only! No Exceptions![*]This Party Has Open Soft Play and Massage[*]You Will Be Touched By Everyone[*]Intercourse or Penetration is by Permission Only![*]Requested Donation - $30.00[/LIST]

This is for Experienced Lifestylers that are comfortable being nude in groups, being touched by everyone, and participating in group play. This party is for people who relish the Sexual Experience and Enjoy the Touch of Others. This party is not for people who Like to watch, are pickey about looks, size, and shape, or people that don't like Group Play! This party takes away the undesirable Qualities of the Lifestyle like Drama, Pickie People, and Prudes that won't disrobe, and replaces it with Open Touch, Participative Play, and Hours of Sexual Fun! This party is NOT FOR EVERYONE! In Fact, I feel that many would not like it! We will speak on the phone before your invited, this will give you additional oppertunities to make sure that this party is for you. We only want confortable, experienced, adults that want to experience sexuality openly.
    Please don't show up at our Private Party and create drama, group up into clicks, refuse to allow touch, or make anyone feel uncormfortable. This is an Adult Party! The Rules are Simple but Very Important! Again, if you don't like the rules, don't apply to attend the event.

We will speak to each attendee before the day of the party. We only want people that are registered with us and we have ensured that they are BI and understand the environment. We will not admit anyone that has not spoke to us ahead of time. We will be playing a selection of Tantric music and will be using colored subdued lighting to stimulate the mood and help everyone relax. We have an assortment of toys, lubes, and oils, however, please feel free to bring your own as well. Part of the experience is learning about new techniques, and equipment.

Our Philosophy, we believe in open sexual expression through group message, group masterbation, and group sex. We have tried to create a comfortable relaxing environment where you can spend the evening and enjoy the company and the experience. Our Motto is “Play, Cum, Wash, and Repeat!” It’s the Bi Social Nudist Private Club Party Thing!! LOL We don’t know what to call it! But, we know you will love it!

[SIZE=5][B]RULES[/B][/SIZE]

1. No Means No.. That being said, everyone is expected to allow everyone to touch, massage, and pleasure them. Everyone is expected to actively touch and pleasure others.

2. Sex / Penetration is not allowed, unless both patries concent! Be Clear, No Misunderstandings!

3. No Clicks, Closed Doors, or Private Sessions. This party is a group party and everyone is part of the main party.

4. This party is for Bi Sexual Males and Females that Give and Receive Oral Sex. If you Receive, but don't give, forget about it! This party is not for you! If you are not Fully Bi (giving and receiving oral) you will be asked to leave.

5. Don't mess with Music, Lighting, Decorations, or Furniture. If you need anything moved, changed, or modified, please get with one of the hosts.

6. Hygene is Very Important! Attendees are asked to keep it clean and shower often.

7. Do Not Drink to Excess. No Hard Drugs! Again, this is an Adult Party!

8. This party is NOT About Sexual Intercourse... It is about the Sexual Experience. If you are a man and your primary reason for coming is to have sex with a woman, DON'T COME! It is allowed, of course, and may happen, but it is not the reason for the party!

9. No Photos - No Video, or Cameras. Phones Off and Away!

[SIZE=5][B]WHAT TO BRING [/B][/SIZE]

1. BYOB! We provide food, but you need to bring your own alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks including mixers.

2. Bring a Towel to sit on - It's a Nudist Thing!

3. Bring anyting you want us to experience. (Toys, Lubes, Oils, Vibrators, Techniques, or Anything Else that Feels Good)

4. Party Donation ($30.00)

5. Safe Play is Important! Please bring Condoms and whatever you may need to be safe.

To Sign Up Go here... [url]http://myhermyhim.wix.com/orlandobiparty[/url]
  5. 3 most memorable BJs

[QUOTE=olmizzou42;268278]My cock has been sucked many times over the years by both men and women and every time was good. But, there are three that stand out in my memory.

Jim and I had been suck buddies from 8th grade on through high school, blowing each other countless times. The most memorable was the last at age 22. Jim was home on Christmas break from college. I was home on leave from the army. Naked, in bed, he cradled my hips in one arm, fondled my balls with his other hand and took my hard cock deep in his mouth. Hardly moving his head at all, he began sucking almost like a baby nursing. He moved his hand down to my ass. Without actually inserting a finger he started pressing at my anus in rhythm with his sucking. It was the most intense sensation and I suddenly felt more cum flowing from my cock than ever before. He swallowed it all. Neither of us had ever swallowed the others cum before. It nearly blew my mind. It was obvious he had gotten quite an education in 4 years at university! We both moved to different areas and never saw each other again.

Second, most memorable? Peg, a coworker, several years older than me. It was the early 70s, nosuch thing as sexual harrassment in the workplace back then. In fact, women were as aggressive as men. Both Peg and I were involved with other coworkers and knew it. Both our lovers were not at work one day so we went to lunch together in Peg's huge Olds. After eating, she drove to a park, parked in an inconspicuous place, ran the power bench seat back as far as it would go and, without saying a word, unbuckled my belt, unzipped my pants and went down on my cock. She could have sucked a golf ball through a garden hose! She swallowed every drop, licked my cock clean, sat up, started the car and drove us back to work. Wow! It never happened again and neither of us ever mentioned it.

Years later, another coworker, Carol, and I had been off and on lovers. She had moved away, but one day showed up to visit me on the job. She suggested that we meet at a parking lot down by the river and left. On the job, in a marked company car, I drove down and parked next to her car. It was a typical northwestern spring day. Chilly, rain blowing sideways as she got into the car with me. She talked about her current boyfriend and what an asshole he could be and said she missed the good NSA sex that we had had together. We started making out. The car windows quickly fogged over. Carol unfastened my pants and began sucking my cock in a more passionate way than ever before. I had an intense orgasm. She swallowed all the cum except just enough on her tongue to put in my mouth when she came up to kiss me. She left saying she would be back for more some time, but she never did.

All these BJs were great...lovingly done, but maybe they're most memorable because each was the last?[/QUOTE]
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. very large dildos

I have bought a king dong. It is 12 inches long and 3 inches wide.It takes a little work to slowly get it all the way in,but I can ride it all the way in and out then a speed up the strokes.I want to try the annihalator,which is 16 inches and 4 inches wide.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Curiousity

Ok so I have pretty much admitted to myself that I am attracted to men yet have zero experience aside from some online flirting lol. I work in an office with many well dressed young guys! It's at work that I find myself the most aroused. I have not told anyone this but would like to hear experiences from people if your interested. Please message me if you want to chat. I'd love to hear from you and explore some of my deeper fantasies! Hope to hear from you ;)
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Rules Don't Apply ?

Here's a new one I never encountered before :

Had a guy respond to an ad I submitted; liked his pic & told him so. During our ensuing communication, I instinctively fell back on my habit of double-checking his marital status although the 1st specification in the ad was " be single."

Sure enough, he was married; said he was on the " down low," whereupon I pointed out said specification. He became agitated , asking me to make an exception because he was married to a man ! He asked, " Does that help any ? "

Huh? :rolleyes:

Apparently......his definition of the DL meant cheating & not being in the closet.

In the context of the recent Supreme Court ruling concerning gay marriage & the definition of marriage..........? It's ok to bend the rules based on personal interpretation ?
    Categories
    Uncategorized