Register

All Blog Entries

1. The Neighbor - Again - Part II

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]"Step on over here," I said and when he did, I reached for his dick, gave it a couple of tugs - and got a huge drop of pre-cum to appear - then without further ado, swallowed him whole. I heard him gasp, felt his body shudder and I instinctively grabbed his ass to hold him steady...

And started working his dick over. While fondling his balls, I was making up my mind if I wanted to "bum rush" him and get him to cum as fast as I could or if I wanted to take my time and stretch things out... but he had other ideas; he put his hands on my shoulders and started gently fucking into my mouth and in time with me sucking him and I thought, okay - it's like that, is it?

As I sucked him, I looked up at him every so often; sometimes I'd find him looking down at his dick in my mouth, sometimes his eyes would be closed and looking like he was concentrating on something while licking his lips. He's oozing a lot of pre-cum into my mouth and it was a bit more salty than it was the last time... which almost had me laughing since my doctor told me years ago to cut back on my salt consumption - but I didn't laugh and kept at it. His balls are huge but I have big hands and I can still palm a basketball so holding his nuts in one hand while playing with them is easy.

He's mumbling to himself and I look up for a moment and see that he's sweating like it's summertime; he's got one hand under his shirt and playing with his nipples and I wrote a mental note to myself to remind me that, next time, I gotta get my mouth on his nipples and see how he likes having them sucked. My dick is hard but I'm not really paying attention to it since once I get him to flood my mouth with his cum, it's going to get all the attention it needs.

We're about, oh, six minutes in and while I was content to go at his pace, I wasn't "satisfied" with just tasting all that pre-cum he was oozing; it was time for him to bust his nuts wide open in my mouth so I could feed on his cum so I picked up the pace, taking him deep over and over and feeling those little tremors running along his shaft.

He gasped at the same moment I felt his cock get bigger in my mouth and took him deep one last time - then silently "cried out" in my head to feel his cock pumping his load and I only had to swallow just a little to make sure none of his cum went the wrong way. He's cussing and calling out for Christ - that always makes me want to bust out laughing - and his legs are very shaky but his hands are still on my shoulder and I had grabbed his ass to hold him in place when I went deep on him that last time.

He's done shooting his load and because I took it deep, I didn't know - or cared - how big of a load it was and that far back, I didn't really taste it but as I slowly started to let go of him, I could taste what little spunk didn't find its way into my stomach and his spunk was even a bit more saltier than his pre-cum was.

"You should lay off the salt, brother," I said once I had let his cock slip out of my mouth and, as always, I felt a moment of... sadness because his cock was back to being soft and his knob hiding behind his foreskin once more.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  2. The Neighbor - Again - Part I

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]So, as it turns out, I didn't have to wait very long for my neighbor to want to get together again... but I really didn't think the wait would be all that lengthy. One of the things I've always loved about giving a guy his first M2M experience is how many of them will initially... experiment with whatever they have in mind and once they take a moment to assess things, they're either going to be over the hill and back for more of whatever they decided was their most enjoyable thing or they kinda sit back and mull it over and, sometimes, they want to do more but are kinda "afraid" to be the one to start it up and usually because they don't want to appear to be excited or "needy" and I can understand that.

Our governor put the stay-at-home restrictions back in place but I had to go out to pick up my refilled prescriptions and to drop some stuff off to be mailed; when I left to run my errands, I noticed that his SUV was in its usual parking space and I noted that he probably got grounded due to the restrictions - again - and didn't think much more about it. I do what I had to do and came home but as I got of out the car, I looked up and there he was and even though he was wearing a mask, I could tell that he was smiling.

"Brother, do you have a few minutes?" he asked.

"Sure, what's up?" I asked.

"Well, I was wondering...," he began and I knew what he was wondering about.

"Gimme a moment to put this stuff up and I'll be right up," I said.

Under his mask, his smile grew bigger and for a guy his size - and a guy who had a knee operation early this year, he sure could move pretty fast!

I handed off the stuff I went out for and told my wife that I'll be back in a few and that I was going upstairs; she just nodded because she knew there was only one reason I'd make that hike up to the third floor.

"Have fun," she said.

I just nodded and made the trip to the third floor. I barely finished knocking on the door before it flew open and he waved me inside and closed and re-locked the door.

"So," I said, taking off my coat and hat. "It's that time, huh?"

"Yeah, brother, I hate to bother you like this but, damn - you don't know how much this helps me... but maybe you do know, huh?" he said.

"I do know and it's okay," I said. On the one hand, I can't say that I was... mentally prepared for this but I've prided myself for being able to go from not thinking about sucking a dick to being raring to go in a matter of seconds; to me, it's like shifting gears.

"Is here good for you?" he asked - and I know he asked because going to his bedroom for this would seem inappropriate.

"Just waiting on you, brother," I said as I stood up and went through the small hassle of getting out of my "Farmer John" bib overall jeans and my underwear. Again, for a big guy, he sure can move quickly; I had barely gotten my stuff folded and set aside and saw that he was already naked from the waist down, his dick already hard and his knob free of his foreskin.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  3. Bisexual Fantasies Picture Series - Volume 3 - Dec 4, 2020

Today's post is about the moment when the other guy is about to cum. His big fat cock is buried in my wife's pussy, so she asks me if I want to suck him to completion and take his cum directly in my mouth, or if I want him to cum in her pussy.

Hmm... I think I'll let him cum in her pussy. I love fucking a slick, cum-filled cunt and feeling the other guy's cum all over my cock and oozing out to coat my balls and stomach. Then adding my own cream to really fill her up so I can clean up the whole big sticky mess with my tongue, and finally make her cum too.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]56527[/ATTACH]
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Bisexual Fantasies Picture Series - Volume 2 - Dec 3, 2020

Continuing to share my bi fantasies in pictures & captions.

Today's fantasy revolves around a MMF threesome with my wife and another guy. We just finished fucking her pussy raw and shooting our loads in her mouth, when the other guy says he's ready to go again and asks me if I want to service him. My wife is satisfied (and exhausted), so she tells me to enjoy myself.

I think I would totally suck the guy's dick and get him really hard again, and then bend over so he can fuck me from behind while my wife watches.

Would you do anything differently?
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]56520[/ATTACH]
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Caught Sucking

[FONT=&quot]Caught sucking [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]I was at my usual spot at Moon Lake Park sucking a nice dick. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a young couple (guy and girl) walking by. Suddenly they stopped and just starred at me on my knees with a big hard cock in my mouth. I just love being watched, it gets me so much more excited.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]The guy I was sucking grabbed ahold of my head and started face fucking me. He shoved his dick down my throat and filled my belly with a huge load of cum. He pulled his dick out and I glanced over and the couple was still watching. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]I was so excited that I wanted to show them more. So I put my hands on this guys ass and put his dick back in my mouth and started sucking for another load. This took much longer this time but I kept sucking and sucking. Taking his dick down my throat as I kept my hands on his ass pulling him in as much as I could. Finally he pulled his dick out and shot his second load all over my face.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Again I looked up and the couple was still there. I got up off my knees as my buddy was putting his cock back in his pants. The show was over and I saw the couple walking away towards the woods. I was sure that they were going to have sex or at least he was going to get a blowjob from his girlfriend. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]The next day I was parked there again hoping to find another cock to suck. I sometimes get to suck at least twice a week there. No one was around so i was about to leave when the guy that watched me with his girl walked over to me. He was alone this time. I said hey what's up. Making small talk with him. After a few minutes he said that him and his girl saw me sucking a guy yesterday and they loved watching. I told him yea I saw you. I saw you two walk into the woods afterwards. I asked him if she sucked his cock. He told me no, that she don't like sucking, she thinks its disguising. He also told me that he never had gotten a blowjob. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]I told him well today is your lucky day. I will give you a blowjob if you want. He said great and asked if he could face fuck me like the guy did yesterday. [/FONT]
    Tags: sucking cock
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Bisexual Fantasies Picture Series - Volume 1 - Dec 2, 2020

I have recurring bisexual fantasies and it helps to be able to share them with others. I like using pictures and captions because it captures so much of the moment. I plan to do this periodically and hope you all enjoy them.

Today I am sharing a fantasy where my wife and I have a MMF threesome, and the guy fucks her in the ass. In the middle of the fucking, they pause because my wife wants to include me in the fun. She asks if I want to lick her gaping asshole or suck his dick, knowing how much I enjoy both.

What would you do in this situation? Would you also want to take a turn fucking her? Let me know your thoughts.
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]56514[/ATTACH]
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. The Neighbor - Part VIII

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]I didn't hear from him for a while; he'd been able to go back to work finally and I finally heard from him, oh, two weeks after we fucked each other and then in the form of a text that just said, "I think I'd be okay just with you fucking me, brother..."

Hmm, okay - and I texted him back just to say "okay." He texted back that he wouldn't want to be fucked all of the time and that if all we did was suck each other off, he'd be fine with that and I texted him back and said that I understood and respected his decision and that if all we did was suck each other off, I'd be very okay with that.

We did get together right before Thanksgiving to suck each other off... twice. No assholes got touched or fingered and that was fine with me and I wasn't surprised to hear him say that going through the hassle of cleaning his ass out was... a pain in the ass and I didn't disagree with him.

"We don't have to fuck - I'm happy with just being able to do this with you, brother," he said.

"So am I," I said.

Now I'm just waiting to hear my phone alert me that I have a text and looking to see if it's from him and asking me when I can be available so we can blow each other again. I look forward to it while kinda resigning myself to the fact that until he gets over that crazy period a lot of guys can go through, we're going to sucking each other a lot until the new finally wears off for him.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind
  8. The Neighbor - Part VII

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=3]We got ourselves cleaned up but hadn't gotten dressed - I really wasn't sure if anything else was going to happen but I didn't want to get redressed only to have him ask if we could do more. I just sat there and watched him thinking about all of this and waited for him to say something. The first thing he said was another apology for his, ah, quick release and the look on his face told the story of how much that bothered him.

"Don't let it bother you - it happens, okay? I'm not disappointed and it's something I expected to happen and, honestly? You did what I wanted you to do - you came in me so it's all good as far as I'm concerned."

"I just wanted to make it good for you," he said.

"You did so let's not dwell on it," I said. "Like I said, it happens and that wasn't the first time a guy got it in me and lost it right away so it's really not a big deal to me."

"Okay," he said but I could tell it was gonna keep bugging him just the same. "You were right, though - feeling your dick going in there, well, it didn't hurt a whole lot but it was uncomfortable until you told me to relax and just breathe."

"That first time can be... interesting," I said. "But you handled it very well, if you're wondering."

"Thanks, brother... but, whew, that felt so weird but at the same time, it felt good, too; is it always like that?" he asked.

"Depends on who you're with, how big or small the other guy's dick is, how he's doing it, and even how much you're able to relax through it all," I said. "I wasn't trying to pound your ass or anything like that and make it more uncomfortable for you."

"I wouldn't have minded but I get it; you didn't want to hurt me," he said and correctly so. "So now what?"

"That depends on you," I said. "At this point, most guys find themselves deep in thought and thinking about what part of this they liked and didn't like and that usually defines what he's more likely to do going forward... and if the guy goes forward at all. Some guys prefer to be the one to do the fucking, some guys find that they prefer to be the one getting fucked, and some guys don't care either way. That's up to you to decide."

"I see," he said. "Will it be okay for me to let you know later and after I think about it?"

"Of course it is; I'd be disappointed if you didn't think about it before letting me know what other thoughts you have," I said.

We agreed not to try blowing each other since we were both sure that neither of us would be able to get it up at this point so we got dressed and I went home to share the moment with my lady who was pretty amused more than anything else but she did ask me if I thought that this was going to be a more ongoing thing or not.

"I don't know and, in a way, I hope it doesn't become a regular thing but I also expect that he's gonna want it to be kinda regular and even if all we do is suck each other off," I said. "I'd be okay with that more than anything else."[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Categories
    Inside My Bi Mind