PDA

View Full Version : Name the Pussy.........

DuckiesDarling
Jul 22, 2010, 2:56 PM
Someone dropped a just weaned female kitten at my parents so I kinda inherited it.

She's a light orangey yellow with lighter yellow marbling over a white body kitty with a kind of whining personality at the moment she's not fond of the kennel which is where she's staying til I get a place set up for her.

But when she was out and playing she was a sweetheart. Had her in my lap and she crawled up my chest to my shoulder and around my neck to the other shoulder and just purred like "look what I did!"

So I'm in need of a few names from y'all right now I'm leaning towards Sketch cause she reminds me of a kitty I saw once in a sketch.

So if you all can think of one post it, it might just stick :)

by~his~side
Jul 22, 2010, 3:15 PM
Catchy thread title, DD! I seriously thought I'd find a dozen pictures of naked twats with the purpose of guessing which female celebrity owned which twat.
Yeah.....I'm only slightly disappointed :tongue:

As far as the kittys new name...Sketch is very cute.
I like the name She-bopp. I always seem to end up with male cats and
the name She-bopp is just not the same on a male cat.

You get many good samaritan points for taking in a kitty that otherwise might not have a home! Good going, baby!

~D~

just4mefc
Jul 22, 2010, 3:47 PM
How about Grace as in Amazing Grace "I once was lost but now I'm found" :rolleyes:

llllllllll
Jul 22, 2010, 4:49 PM
I always liked the name Clitty for a kitty , "Here Clitty Clitty Clitty!"

MarieDelta
Jul 22, 2010, 5:58 PM
Sketch is good...

I've always liked "Sunshine"

Here's a cat name generator http://paws-on-floors.co.uk/submit_cat_name.html

elian
Jul 22, 2010, 7:05 PM
I can't resist.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eC8cCVtyN3A

still_shy
Jul 22, 2010, 9:21 PM
For my cats, I always lean towards weird or unique human names (sorry if I offend anyone's name) So far we've had boys cats named Max, Kenny, and Keith. For a girl cat I like the name Judith (sue me, I think it's funny lol), Gladys and Edith...Probably not such good advice, when Kenny was alive and would go outside to play, I always felt a little silly yelling, "Here Kenny Kenny!" The same goes for Keith :rolleyes:

littlerayofsunshine
Jul 22, 2010, 9:35 PM
How about Dandy, Short for dandelion

well because of the colorings and how she grew on you..

my two kitties names are sasha and summer.

citystyleguy
Jul 22, 2010, 9:48 PM
...trying to think of something with yellow, and someone beat me to it; i go for dandelion, or the short version dandy. otherwise, sketch would do just fine!

gfofbiguy
Jul 22, 2010, 11:00 PM
I like the name Sketch. Also Dandy/Dandelion. Skittles?

I have a black cat named Tasha - and I call her "Sunshine" as a nickname, because she is anything but ... I like the irony, her being a black cat, a biaotch, and calling her Sunshine in the hopes it will rub off on her personality :rolleyes: In the 12 years I have had her, it hasn't hehehe

babloobla
Jul 23, 2010, 12:09 AM
Marmalade, comes to mind, it's orange yellow sticky and sweet.

DuckiesDarling
Jul 23, 2010, 3:29 AM
hehe you guys are funny, thanks for the suggestions but Sketch is what she is answering to. You know the saying, it's not what you call them but what they answer to :)

Long Duck Dong
Jul 23, 2010, 3:33 AM
lol my cats have names.... then they have the nicknames

ratfink aka, the rat, the nom, demon cat, nommy rat...

felix aka, butthead, nancy cat, poofer puss, nunu, felixwholixdabum, nunu von buttlixinstein

shrek aka, the ginger ninja, shrekem pink bits, its 4am in the morning asshole so fuck off

a name is never the same as the personality and its normally the personality that ends up giving you the names they become known by

DuckiesDarling
Jul 23, 2010, 3:40 AM
hehe babe and yes I still refer to Shrek as Wanker... but poor Felix, he is the most regal cat I ever seen and of course the Rat who I dearly love and happily provide lap for :)

kinsey4
Jul 23, 2010, 4:10 AM
Ginjaminge ;)

elian
Jul 23, 2010, 6:02 AM
How about shortening it to "Ginger" ?

kcatthegreat
Jul 23, 2010, 8:05 AM
Sketch is good. I'd go with that.