PDA

View Full Version : sucking and swallowing 4 the first time .... how is it ?

hornybicowboy8
Jul 4, 2010, 4:24 PM
hi guys im new here and i just wanted 2 get ur oppinion on something im bi curious and am gona be with a guy for the first time how is it to suck and swallow ?

toto001
Jul 4, 2010, 4:32 PM
EXCELENT LOVE IT EVEN BETTER TO LET HIM CUM INSIDE OF YOU.THAT HEAT FROM HIS CUM INSIDE YOUR ASS MAKE U CUM FOR SURE .
TRYYYYYYYYYY

hornybicowboy8
Jul 4, 2010, 4:39 PM
damn ur making it sound like its the best thing ever lol i cant wait till i can try it

donnchristie
Jul 4, 2010, 5:27 PM
some good some not so good.........but any is better than none. Depends on what the guy has been eating!

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jul 4, 2010, 5:41 PM
lol Very true, Donn. Also depends on what medications they are taking, diet, and on if they smoke or do weed. :eek2::crosseye:
So many factors can decide if you're going to love it, or hate it. Hope you have a great, clean partner and that you have a wonderul time. ;)
Play hard and play safe at All Costs.:}
Cat

Bi2Talk
Jul 4, 2010, 10:36 PM
I found it a lot of fun and better tasting than expected. I wouln't get hung on taste either way, since you can always swallow fast. If you have problems with ganging like I did he likely won't mind if you try a few more times ;).

drwilsontx
Jul 5, 2010, 2:51 AM
hi guys im new here and i just wanted 2 get ur oppinion on something im bi curious and am gona be with a guy for the first time how is it to suck and swallow ?

sometimes it's WOW he came for me . pulled my hair, pulled my hair and dotted my tonsils with his man juice and other times he just diddles a little precum and is beside himself with machoism. whether it's male or female just s little effort/ it makes so much more interesting, oh btw anything I post is alcohol induced right now i'd blow well shit a hard dick in need

swans
Jul 5, 2010, 8:20 AM
To suck? EXCITING & HORNY.
To swallow? EXCITING, HORNY, SATISFYING, SPECIAL & TASTY!

DareMe
Jul 5, 2010, 8:32 AM
lol Very true, Donn. Also depends on what medications they are taking, diet, and on if they smoke or do weed. :eek2::crosseye:
So many factors can decide if you're going to love it, or hate it. Hope you have a great, clean partner and that you have a wonderul time. ;)
Play hard and play safe at All Costs.:}
Cat

I can't remember when, but I remember an article or a thread I read about a supplement you would take a couple of hours before sex and it would enhance the taste of cum. Some kind of smoothie..

Anyone knows what I am talking about?

DM

biguycancun
Jul 5, 2010, 9:51 AM
I can't remember when, but I remember an article or a thread I read about a supplement you would take a couple of hours before sex and it would enhance the taste of cum. Some kind of smoothie..

Anyone knows what I am talking about?

DM
A couple of articles, including a video from the BBC:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sn/humanbody/truthaboutfood/sexy/spermtaste.shtml
http://ezinearticles.com/?Sperm-Taste---10-Simple-Tips-For-Better-Tasting-Semen&id=164106

and Sweeten69, a supplement to make your semen taste better:
http://www.sementaste.com/

And... just to inject a personal point, cleanliness. I don't care what his cum is going to taste like because for me the thrill is making him (or her) cum. Even if we're going to play with swapping it, it's very quick and transitory. But if it smells like the dirty clothes hamper at the gym down there, I'm not going to get near it. I know some guys who get off on that sweaty gym smell, but my feminine side, which is always with me no matter what role I'm in, rejects it completely.

sdnaustin
Jul 5, 2010, 10:06 AM
I love it...I love the sucking part and how great cock tastes and feels. I love when a guy produces a lot of precum and can hold on for awhile. The cum is just a the bonus at the end.

berryhard
Jul 5, 2010, 12:13 PM
your will likely love it. i know i do. making a guy cum is very exciting, taking his load on your chest, face or in your mouth (all of the above if u can manage it !!) is hot. as others have suggested isn't alwasy sweet tasting but that dosent matter, it's the act of being cum on, and licking cum off his throbbing cock that makes the experiance so enjoyable.
your not too far from me, maybe we cna get together soon and see what works for you ?

MrBisex
Jul 5, 2010, 12:53 PM
you gonna love it. I might get you to cum right a way as well.

Especially if he is a little dominating and holds your head close to his dick so you cannot get out.

chans152
Jul 6, 2010, 8:27 PM
I have sucked a guy before, but yesterday I swallowed it for the first time.

I have never even made a guy cum with my mouth before. I thought it was great I loved it.

Aristede
Jul 6, 2010, 8:46 PM
Sucking is great and getting sucked is as equally good to me. But I've never swallowed cum, mostly for safety reasons. I don't mind getting a facial, but I make it a policy not to swallow, especially with one-night stands or the like.

mikey3000
Jul 6, 2010, 9:40 PM
I found it a lot of fun and better tasting than expected. I wouln't get hung on taste either way, since you can always swallow fast. If you have problems with ganging like I did he likely won't mind if you try a few more times ;).

LOL!!! Yeah, it took me a few tries to get the hang of it. But I kept at it till I got it right.:bigrin:

69luvr
Jul 15, 2010, 2:11 PM
I love it...I love the sucking part and how great cock tastes and feels. I love when a guy produces a lot of precum and can hold on for awhile. The cum is just a the bonus at the end.

I agree with this writer. I hope that you experience what you are looking for and enjoy it as much as I do.

Axeman
Jul 15, 2010, 2:45 PM
I remember the thrill I felt the first time I knelt and took a hot hard cock in my mouth...and I remember the thrill I felt the first time I felt cum shooting down the back of my throat...

Of course you should spend time tasting yourself to get yourself used to the taste...if you have time, take a week and fill a shot glass with your cum -- store it in your freezer...and then enjoy it when its full...see if you enjoy the taste and feel of a large load...

Hope you have fun

wm1809
Jul 15, 2010, 5:15 PM
I LOVE IT LOVE DOING IT IN PUBLIC PLACES

BI BOYTOY
Jul 15, 2010, 5:55 PM
well all the above,, be safe and and have fun...shawn:bigrin:

WaterViper
Jul 15, 2010, 7:52 PM
Be safe ( do you know the guy a all?), and enjoy. I luve to suck on dicks of all sizes, and I absolutely adore it when after several minutes of hard work, the hard cock shoots a large amount of fresh hot semen in my mouth.

Hate it when they don't cum.

goldenfinger
Jul 15, 2010, 9:38 PM
When you give someone a blowjob, suck on a strong mint lolly, it will send the guy crazy and you wont taste a thing.:bigrin:

goldenfinger
Jul 15, 2010, 9:51 PM
EXCELENT LOVE IT EVEN BETTER TO LET HIM CUM INSIDE OF YOU.THAT HEAT FROM HIS CUM INSIDE YOUR ASS MAKE U CUM FOR SURE .
TRYYYYYYYYYY

As the temperture of his cum and the inside of another person is the same, I don't think you will feel a thing,,,,THAT HEAT???, sorry:eek:

jem_is_bi
Jul 15, 2010, 10:35 PM
When you give someone a blowjob, suck on a strong mint lolly, it will send the guy crazy and you wont taste a thing.:bigrin:

Some mints are TOO STRONG!! Once, my partner sucked my dick shortly after chewing Dentyne Ice gum. It felt great for the frist 30 seconds, then it burned my dick!!! OUCH!!
It sent me to the bathroom to wash that stuff off. No orgasm for JEM that night.

ErosUrge
Jul 15, 2010, 10:36 PM
Sucking and swallowing is my favorite activity sexually with a male. I love other aspects of male play also, but the joy of sucking and then receiving that most wonderful and precious nectar when a man reaches his pinnacle sends me.
Sure, and as some have pointed out, there are some whose cum has an unpleasant taste. But overall, that's not the case. All the moments associated with sucking a cock and all the passion you can feel through the spasms and throbbing of a hard cock inside your mouth are simply an amazing experience. Your tongue can actually pick up on all the little nuances of the moment. And if you're really in the moment and present with it, you will pick up on all those little ripples of his desire through his cock. Though the focus is always on the sucking and the cock, another good point to remember is that a lot of men like to have other things going on as you suck. Such as using your fingers in caressing his back with the tips of them and running your hands down his ass occasionally kneading his cheeks and sometimes grabbing them firmly and squeezing them and pulling him forward as though you're inviting him to fuck your mouth. Also caressing his inner thighs while sucking and running your hands the entire length of each leg over the knees and down his shins to his feet....all of this has the potential to add to his excitement and yours. "Milking" the balls is also a great sensation for him as you suck. "Milking" meaning massaging them. Naturally you have to be gentle but you can be firm too and is pretty easy to read. All during this time you will get the faint taste of precum which is usually slightly salty but again depends on the guy. Some men's scent really becomes more obvious during these moments too and can be a major turn on. And of course it would be a sin to ignore sucking the balls in my opinion. They truly are a part of sucking also. From licking them to taking one at a time and gently sucking while jacking his cock too. One thing to remember always if you can is your experience from receiving and how great certain things feel. For me, having my balls sucked is an incredible turn on and is one of the reasons I will suck a guy's balls if he's okay with it; most are. And sometimes, you can continue this way sucking balls until he reaches his peak and then come up to receive his cum in your mouth and swallow or keep your mouth sucking his balls and let him shoot over your back and shoulder as you continue to jack him off. And if you choose to,(I certainly do) you can jack off as you are doing all this and when he reaches his peak it can be an incredible orgasm for you also to time yours with his as both of you cum at the same time. Hmmm....can you tell I enjoy this? Hope it's as pleasant an experience for you and that you enjoy it also.
Though I don't limit myself to sucking and swallowing, it's just an obvious favorite activity for me....and with women and oral....well.....that's altogether different and equally as wonderful and for another topic.

foreverbi
Jul 23, 2010, 2:13 PM
I don't care WHAT the guys been eating as I simply LOVE the taste of all cum. If he has been eating a different diet it seems like I am getting a load from a different guy. I love all cum.:2cents:

kcatthegreat
Jul 23, 2010, 2:48 PM
It's great, but it's hard to get the hang of at first. If you want to take it deep, I suggest practicing on a toy or a banana so that you can suppress your gag reflex.

As many have said, the taste varies from guy to guy, but as long as you are excited when he cums, it will taste good to you!

HappyHedonic
Jul 23, 2010, 2:51 PM
Here is my experience; sucking is fun, satisfying to bring someone else to pleasure with, and great when they have an orgasm. Cum has a very unique flavor and texture that I think is an acquired taste for many people, myself included. Because I really enjoyed the act and really got into it, I acquired the taste pretty quickly (i.e. within seconds), but there was a few moments of "wow...ewww...oh wow...uhhh...wow...uhhh...yum?.....yum!.....YUM!"

AsianDream
Jul 23, 2010, 5:20 PM
Cum has a very unique flavor and texture that I think is an acquired taste for many people, myself included. Because I really enjoyed the act and really got into it, I acquired the taste pretty quickly (i.e. within seconds), but there was a few moments of "wow...ewww...oh wow...uhhh...wow...uhhh...yum?.....yum!.....YUM!"

A guy said to me once that semen is an acquired taste - just like Olives - not so nice at first - but you soon get to love it :) .

On the few occasions a guy has spat mine out - while not offended - I did think it was a waste and wished I'd saved it for a more appreciative recipient.

sephirothtx
Jul 25, 2010, 5:59 PM
lol i barely remember "the first time" its all due to tastes and how clean the man is somehow relates to the taste of cum, for example, if his penis smells, his cums probably going ot taste about the same, i noticed allot of men who jerk off allot, but don't wash often, get really ranchy smells and tastes, lucky for me most i've sucked and swallowed fairly clean men.

Jessicaknight
Jul 25, 2010, 7:39 PM
I think it's an acquired paste.

I get real horny thinking of cum in my mouth but I don't care much for the taste.

When I was younger guys held my head and came down my throat. I couldn't taste it but still turned me off.
I wouldn't blow them again

rtmac
Aug 2, 2010, 1:38 AM
I wasn't sure at first but after the first time I definitely love it! I love the taste and love the feeling when my guys cock starts to throb and shoot while I am sucking. I prefer to have the head in my mouth and feel each spurt in my mouth before swallowing

69luvr
Sep 13, 2010, 2:58 PM

ever do it at the Hubert Theater? Its great!

danreidbarmi
Sep 13, 2010, 7:48 PM
For me, I've only had one guy cum in my mouth. It was a surprise, but not necessarily an unwelcome one (I always feared that I couldn't handle the volume and would have to swallow). His spunk was pleasant tasting, but I didn't swallow. I didn't know the guy, and it seemed foolish to take the chance. (Yes, I'm an absolute fool for having engaged in anonymous, unprotected sex.)

However, I can say this: having another man penetrate (be inside my body) is the most intimate sexual experience I've ever had. If I were to find a partner with whom I felt confident enough to swallow, I would imagine that would be an even more meaningful interchange. So, if this guy is the one, I say, you're lucky. Please report in with your experience for those of us who haven't had it yet.

Dan

ohbimale
Sep 13, 2010, 10:00 PM
Giving head for the first time was an extremley enjoyable experience for me. I was so turned on by having a man's cock in my mouth and then having him cum in my mouth that I almost blew my load before he had a chance to return the favor.

jem_is_bi
Sep 13, 2010, 11:26 PM
I have been sucking and swallowing at least once a week for more than 5 years. The first time was great but not as great as the last time or the next time.

bi4unnc
Sep 14, 2010, 1:33 PM
It is sexy having a guy cum in my mouth,,, luv the taste,,, suck him dry and show him how much you appreciate it,,,

sexualrememberances
Sep 14, 2010, 7:53 PM
The first few times I sucked cock I didn't even get the guy to cum. In fact the very first time I sucked a cock I ended up babbling an apology and running out. If I would have known what an amazing cock that was and that they aren't all like that, perhaps I could have mustered the courage to stay! Eventually I got around to making them cum, but it was quite a while before I let them cum in my mouth. The very first time the guy asked if he could and then did before I could even nod. Before I could protest my mouth was full of cock and cum. Despite my initial instinct to spit, I loved the taste, how it felt as I swallowed it, and the feeling of his cock twitching. He had grabbed the back of my head to keep his cock in my mouth, now I was grabbing his ass cheeks to keep his cock in my mouth as long as possible so I could get every drop.

This was in an ABS many years ago. I stayed there another 2 hours and sucked every cock dry I was offered. That was probably the second sluttiest I have ever felt in my life. It was amazing, and if not for health and safety reasons, I would probably repeat that scene as humanly possible.

CatRocks
Sep 14, 2010, 7:57 PM
the first time I did, it was amazing! Sucking cock is extremely delicious. I NEVER EVER SPIT! That's precious cum ;D SWALLOW FTW

stoodebaker
Sep 14, 2010, 8:11 PM
I'm new to the site and have been enjoying the various replies on this topic. It has been many years since I've enjoyed the taste and feel of a cock in my mouth but I'm looking forward to feeling the warm thick cum in my mouth again. Reading these has had me stroking my hard cock rather effectively. I wish I had someone to enjoy the cum I'm about to unload... :bigrin:

12voltman59
Sep 14, 2010, 9:51 PM
I always enjoyed and took great pleasure in "going down" on my girlfriends---once I began to do things with other guys---I found that I also love sucking cock just as much as I did "eating pussy."

I really do enjoy the sensation of using my mouth to work a nice, warm, hard cock. It is fun to make a guy start to moan as you work his cock--before long---he feels so good and close to his orgasm---he cannot help himself and has to go over the edge--shooting a nice load.

I would really like to swallow more than I do---but unless we really know each other well--I just don't take the chance--but do enjoy watching his shoot his load.

I like to use his jizz as lube to stroke my own cock till I cum--it makes some of the best lube going.

ihavapa
Sep 22, 2010, 1:35 PM
Just have to say this was a very stimulatingbunch of responses, I am excuse the pun , but pumped.

jonibotom
Sep 22, 2010, 10:18 PM
Haven't done it since jr high, loved it, every drop!

xxmattxx
Sep 23, 2010, 12:20 PM
Can't wait to suck a Dick. I have been waiting forever. Anyone want to do this for me. Check out my profile. My wife doesn't have to be part of it if you don't want her too. I'm young and ready to swallow.

drugstore cowboy
Aug 17, 2011, 12:15 AM
Fun!!!!!

jokersadface
Oct 8, 2011, 4:10 AM
It is great. I suggest doing it often.

Boats
Oct 8, 2011, 8:53 AM
Can't wait to suck a Dick. I have been waiting forever. Anyone want to do this for me. Check out my profile. My wife doesn't have to be part of it if you don't want her too. I'm young and ready to swallow.

What Profile?????????????

pantytimbmd
Oct 8, 2011, 8:55 AM
What Profile?????????????

I would if you were not so far away!

dm330
Oct 8, 2011, 10:54 AM
The feel of a rock hard pulsating dick blasting wave after wave of fresh man sauce into your mouth is deliciously rewarding!

elian
Oct 8, 2011, 10:59 AM
Like most other sexual acts how enjoyable depends on how horny you are and the level of attraction/desire between the two (?) people..

Driver57
Oct 8, 2011, 10:23 PM
I love it when my friend holds my head with both hands and fucks my mouth until he explodes...ummm just the feel of the first big shot wow!:tongue:

bigi56
Oct 9, 2011, 10:17 PM
Others are right. First be safe. Then enjoy. God I love the taste of cum. It is wonderful and I love the taste and the swallowing of it. But first be safe. Being outside the norm is the best.

verruckt_wut
Oct 30, 2011, 10:00 PM
The first time I swallowed three at a party in my early 20s 2+ my own, one guy tasted OK the other one tasted pretty good, afterward I jacked myself off for them and licked mine off my fingers...

bijohnmpls
Oct 30, 2011, 10:36 PM
Not sure if this counts as a first time since it was my own. I started tasting my own precum, then moved up and tasting my cum after I jacked off.. it was hot, so I decided I wanted more. In college, I sucked my frat brothers cock, but didn't let him cum in my mouth because I thought he would think I was gay (if sucking his cock wasn't gay, but we would all suck each other from time to time when we were drunk, if we didn't meet any women that night).

My first suck and swallow was with a gay friend of mine.. we were talking and I told him that I had never had a guy cum in my mouth. I trusted him and went down on him. He had a nice 7" cock with a nice head, he asked me to take it slowly in my mouth and gently press my lips and tongue against his cock as it slid into my mouth. Feeling his shaft getting hard in my mouth was different this time, since I was sober. He gasped as his cock hit the back of my throat, this was a huge turn on. I continued to suck him slowly, and started guiding his cock into my mouth and stroking him as I took his cock in and out of my mouth. My mind wandered as I remember a women telling me that she didn't like giving head and thought it was degrading, while here I was enjoying pleasing a hard cock in my own mouth. Hearing his moans and gasps made me want to please him more (btw, I am the same way when orally pleasing women). I started sucking harder and faster, he put his hands on the back of my head, so I didn't chicken out at the last mine and pull away. His breathing was getting heavy and his cock started to throb, I could taste his precum which was sweet as my tongue rubbed against his cock. I wanted his cum. His body started to shake and he mumbled, 'I am going to cum.' With that I felt huge streams of cum fill my mouth, and had no choice but to swallow. Feeling the power of his orgasm shoot in my mouth and swallowing it was so intense, that I came a little myself. It was warm and creamy, and I just keep sucking him to get out every drop of cum from his cock until he couldn't handle my hungry mouth and tongue against his sensitive cock.

Since then, I love sucking and swallowing. :)

MrBisex
Oct 31, 2011, 8:47 PM
Something to look forward too. The first time take it in your mouth so you can taste it, then next time take it up your ass. You are going to explode :bigrin:

jimpgh6969
Oct 31, 2011, 9:14 PM
Swallowing is the best, love a big load of cum.

roy m cox
Nov 1, 2011, 3:14 AM
one thing i say is before sucking him make sure he is clean i never like bad smells down their it makes me want to barff , i haven't sucked a guy in a long time cuzz of this ,,, i do get sucked a lot tho when people i go with get a taste of my cum then i never get to suck them back :(

fpb09
Nov 1, 2011, 9:07 AM
My first time his cock was small, but I didn't care ! I was able to take all of him in my mouth & the feeling of his cock in my mouth was the best but to watch him move & hear his moans as he filled my mouth , made it even better ! LOOKING FORWARD TOO MANY MORE TIMES LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bigrin:

keefer201
Nov 1, 2011, 10:54 AM
My first time was a loooong time ago...lol What I've learned along the way is to give a great blowjob is to love getting a nice cock in your mouth. As for swallowing?....I see no sense in putting a cock in your mouth if you don't finish the job by swallowing every drop. That's just me though. LOL;)

drugstore cowboy
Jan 18, 2012, 2:41 AM
mmmmmmmmm who doesn't love it?

BiCplAz
Jan 18, 2012, 12:44 PM
I must be getting repetitious in my old age but I eat my wife every weekend and suck my gay friend every Wednesday and swallow all they give me. Of course they both reciprocate. Love cum! I'm a lucky old man too :bigrin:

69luvr
Jan 20, 2012, 4:06 PM
To suck? EXCITING & HORNY.
To swallow? EXCITING, HORNY, SATISFYING, SPECIAL & TASTY!

DITTO. Thow in a cum kiss and you have it all!:bipride:

69luvr
Jan 20, 2012, 4:09 PM

I enjoy it there as well. A nice movie theater or a mall! wow. what a rush:bipride:

androgynous34
Jan 20, 2012, 4:34 PM
The first time I sucked a cock it was a awkward experience for me I tried to get him to cum but we were both a little nerves and I was inexperienced but I was determined if we were together a seconded time I would suck him dry. The seconded time was much better and he did cum I didn’t swallow. By the time we were together a third time I was craving his cum and I was so excited I almost explode with him and that time I didn’t waste a drop. :tongue:

foreverbi
Jan 25, 2012, 11:43 AM
The first time sucked a dick was also the first time I swallowed cum. To feel my "buddy" throbbing, pulsing & quaking, and knowing I was responsible for his feeling so good made my first time even better. When he did give me a mouthful of cum I savored it in my mouth, then gargled with it enjoying all the tastes a fresh load has to give. Then I swallowed it ALL.

Turns out he did not like to swallow my cum, but I didn't care as long as he planted his lips on mine, and pushed all of my load into my mouth. Gawd that makes me so horny just thinking about it again. If your reading this account please know that I love ya guy.:male:;):bipride:

jhg50
Jan 25, 2012, 12:50 PM
SWALLOWING FOR THE FIRST TIME IS DEFFERENT BUT EXITING. BUT THE MORE YOU DO IT THE BETTR IT GETS. THEY ARE RIGHT SOME TAST DIFFERENT ACORDING TO WHAT THEY EAT SOMEM ARE MOR SALTY THAN OTHERS

stu.gottz
Jan 25, 2012, 1:37 PM
Nothing like the first time. Enjoy the whole experience. I like to take a guy slowly and deeply at first and run my tongue around his cock while it's in my mouth, milk his balls and rub his ass. When he's close to cumming and I like to just keep the head of his cock in my mouth, the feeling is more intense for him and I get to feel the squirt of his cum in my mouth followed by the taste. Then I swallow and take him deeply and greedily again for as long as he can stand it and make sure I get every last drop.

HWShooter
Feb 1, 2012, 3:23 PM
Hi everyone - been lurking for a while and figured I'd register and post in reply to this thread while its fresh in my head (and mouth). I swallowed for the first time today after not having sucked cock in about 10 years (and that was a bi experience with my ex wife). Been chatting with a guy online for a couple of months and he invited me over. He's 28 good looking with nice 7 inch tool. I got there and he was on the bed jacking off to porn - I got on my knees and went to work. Took him deep in my throat and just did what I've seen in porn. After a while he asked if I ever swallowed and I said no (he was only the third cock I've had in my mouth) - he asked if I wanted to and I said yes. He said good cause I want to feed it to you. About a minute later he shot his load in my mouth. It was a bit salty, not bad at all. I let some escape and dribble down to his balls so i could lick it off. I can still taste it an hour later and the back of my throat feels a bit raw from his tip rubbing against it. How was it? Awesome! Can't wait for the next time!

biwoody
May 5, 2013, 8:14 PM
I remember the first time I had a guy cum in my mouth it was a bit of a shock and I immediately spit it back out Afterwards I thought about it and I was sorry that I had done that. On another occasion the guy after fucking me for about 1/2 hour asked if he could cum on my face and I said yes well it really was the most delicious tasting cum I have ever tasted!!!! Now I know that next time I want him to hold my head as he drains his load in my mouth

VZR1800
May 5, 2013, 8:57 PM
The first time for me was back in January or early February. A 20 year old I had been chatting with on another site. He was unsure if he wanted me to, but one night he texted me he was horny and wanted me to take his load. I drove for a bit, picked him up and took him to a secluded place in the country. He undid his fly and I went to work. Did not take long, as one would expect of a 20 year old. Within five minutes, from flaccid to spurting off in my mouth. It was my first, and he said I was the first to ever do that to him. He was delicious, just like mine is, rather sweet. I drink a lot of pineapple juice, it does make quite the difference.