PDA

View Full Version : i need help

ihateusernames
Mar 27, 2010, 8:55 AM
hello all
Ok so I have known I was Bi since I was like 5 (I’m male) and just when I think I know every thing about myself I was reading a love story about two girls and I had a life changing moment of realization. A man and a women together sickens me I always had the thought in the back of my head but could never put my finger on it. I always identified more with girls and I never gave it any more thought then that. But when I came to see that I hate men and women together I had another thought “why was I born a man?” and “I wish I was a girl” so I asked this to all you Bi people out there have you ever felt like this? I feel like a girl born in the wrong body as much as that is cliché its how I feel. Am I a retard lol I mean how does a man feel like a girl or the other way around and what I mean by that is how can you feel like something your not? Am I just projecting a fetish onto my sexuality? I mean I jealous that I cant be a girl and have a girl friend that If I end up with I girl ill be a man and the fact that she likes men makes me sick. I feel like romance and sex should be between two girls.

TwylaTwobits
Mar 27, 2010, 8:57 AM
You don't state how old you are now, but the best advice I can offer you is to send a private message to MarieDelta.

ihateusernames
Mar 27, 2010, 8:58 AM
im 22

Hephaestion
Mar 27, 2010, 9:49 AM
Gender dysphoria is the terminology you are looking for. You seem pretty strong in your reactions to situations. I wonder if the site below might help you coalesce you thoughts.

http://www.transsexual.org/TEST0.html

Good luck

Doggie_Wood
Mar 27, 2010, 10:13 AM
You don't state how old you are now, but the best advice I can offer you is to send a private message to MarieDelta.

I agree with Twyla. Marie was born with a male body yet she has the spirit, the essicense, the inner glow of a woman. She is beautiful, caring and loving, & she is a great lover, too So yes, you could write a message to Marie - that could be a good thing.

Doggie :doggie:

MarieDelta
Mar 27, 2010, 10:21 AM
Hi Hon,

Its not unusual to struggle with these issues.

There are sites that will help:

http://www.tsroadmap.com/index.html

http://www.myhusbandbetty.com/community/

Benjamin gender identity scale

Type 1 - Transvestite - (Pseudo)
Type 2 - Transvestite - (Fetishistic)
Type 3 - Transvestite - (True)
Type 4 - Transsexual - (Non-Surgical)
Type 5 - Transsexual - (Moderate Intensity)
Type 6 - Transsexual - (High Intensity)

Note not everyone has gender issues, so this is just for those of us who do...

If you are in need of help, or you have decided that you wish to transition, you need to find yourself a therapist who is familiar with transgender issues. Do not waste your time with just any therapist - not all of them are familiar with transsexuals or transgender issues enough to be of assistance.

This is a good starting place to find a therapist: http://www.lauras-playground.com/intgender_therapsits.htm

this might be another good place to look: http://tglynnsplace.com/transgender-therapist.htm

The therapist will be able to direct you in your journey to you.

Please feel free to contact me with any other issues that you may have.

It should be noted that I disagree heartily with any "gender tests" that you may find on the internet. Most of them are based on stereotypical presentations of gender.

There are many different ways to be a woman and many different ways to be a man. You need to find what works for you.

Samantha Sabrina
Mar 27, 2010, 11:13 AM
ihateusernames,

You are not alone in how you feel sweetheart!

I know many CD/TS/TG/TV type people, including myself, smiles.

While I am not one to think I was actually a female born in a male body, I am Very comfortable as a Female, and unlike you I am actually Bi.

Ther is NOTHING wrong with you or the way you think/feel, you are just being you, and it is a very good thing that you have realized it at an early age.

I have several very dear friends that for the most part feel the same as you, that they were born with the wrong body, unfortunately they chose to try and surpress what they felt and tried to live life as everyone else expected.

Needless to say they were never turely happy with their life, and now at a much later stage they are finally trying to correct natures mistake.

You are still young, as stated above, seek professional help, but find someone that specializes in the Transgender issues so you can get the proper guidance.

It is an expensive process but it may be the only way you will ever be happy with your life is to make the full transition, but again this starts with getting together with the right professional.

I am no expert by any means, but like Marie,(which I have not had the pleasure of meeting in RT, I have had several conversations with her in chat), I do undrstand at least to a degree what you are feeling and going thru, and please feel free to contact me anytime, i will give you any and all support and advice I can.

I wish you well in your life hun.

With Love

Samantha

MarieDelta
Mar 27, 2010, 11:18 AM
hello all
Ok so I have known I was Bi since I was like 5 (I’m male) and just when I think I know every thing about myself I was reading a love story about two girls and I had a life changing moment of realization. A man and a women together sickens me I always had the thought in the back of my head but could never put my finger on it. I always identified more with girls and I never gave it any more thought then that. But when I came to see that I hate men and women together I had another thought “why was I born a man?” and “I wish I was a girl” so I asked this to all you Bi people out there have you ever felt like this?

I have felt like this most of my life, and yes this is the feeling of dysphoria.

I feel like a girl born in the wrong body as much as that is cliché its how I feel. Am I a retard lol I mean how does a man feel like a girl or the other way around and what I mean by that is how can you feel like something your not?

Am I just projecting a fetish onto my sexuality?

No, it doesnt sound like a fetish to me. A fetish is more sexual , something that is required for you to have an orgasm. This sounds more like dysphoria, a feeling of your body being wrong to you.

Some research has tended to point out that there may be a biological basis for these feelings. There may or may not be, however these feelings are valid.

I mean I jealous that I cant be a girl and have a girl friend that If I end up with I girl ill be a man and the fact that she likes men makes me sick. I feel like romance and sex should be between two girls.

It sounds like you might be lesbian, however before you go jumping onto that. These things have been known to change during transition sometimes. Sexuality is very fluid, and you'd be surprised what hormones can do to you.

Best suggestion: Get these issues resolved before you start a serious relationship with someone. They don't go away just by "wishing them away" or anything else other than dealing with them.Sometimes that takes a therapist, sometimes you can just get peer support, its damn hard to go it alone, however.

PFLAG( http://community.pflag.org/Page.aspx?pid=194&srcid=-2) can be an important resource for you if you happen to live in a small town. It's not "just" for gays and lesbians or parents and friends of gays and lesbians. They may be able to provide you with resources and someone to talk to.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Mar 27, 2010, 1:26 PM
Sometimes the wrong soul gets trapped in the wrong body, Sweetheart, it happens but it all ggreatly depends on how you handle it. Listen to Marie, Hon, and the rest of our Transgendered ladies here. She'll guide you right. :}
Cat ;)