PDA

View Full Version : Do you get side affects from giving head?

miamiuu
Dec 16, 2009, 10:20 PM
Ok I notice after I suck dick i tend to get a sore throat. I recently had swollen tonsils. Is this some kind of infection, or am i just allergic to sucking a cock. Is it the sucking that annoys my tonsils. Anyway im wanting to know what type of side effects people have from giving head.

fredtyg
Dec 16, 2009, 11:06 PM
Anyway im wanting to know what type of side effects people have from giving head.

After an extended blow job, my jaw can be a bit sore for a few hours.

cddm50
Dec 16, 2009, 11:08 PM
there are lots of hot girls and women and handsome men in====onenight....,

Off topic and SPAM to boot. U are reported. ALL 6 posts.

Agoofball
Dec 16, 2009, 11:26 PM
I get a sore neck and sometimes sore jaws..... but other than that.... A LOT of enjoyment!!

FalconAngel
Dec 16, 2009, 11:27 PM
Off topic and SPAM to boot. U are reported. ALL 6 posts.

Report it to Drew. That's what I did to the last spammer.

jem_is_bi
Dec 16, 2009, 11:43 PM
Make sure he cleans his privates real good before you suck his dick. If he is big you may have a little bit of trauma occur to your throat that could enhance the possibility of infection. So, make sure your mouth is clean as well as his dick and balls. Clean and floss well a couple of hours before and a mutual shower just before the fun starts is a good start to fun without side effects.
Also, go slow when you start to deep throat him. Give your throat a chance to lubricate his dick so it slides in and out easy before going into sexual overdrive.
Also, if swallow or not, rinse your mouth out well with water after the fun is done.

Doggiestyle
Dec 16, 2009, 11:58 PM
I have done "extended" blow-jobs before and YES, very much so YES. It makes my jaw sore and very tired also, especially if he is a bigger sized type guy. Sometimes you just gotta come up for a breath of air, but in the end, it's all worth it to me. :tong:

:eek: Also,,,, that junk mail post by "LANDY" To me, clickin onto something like that could cause your computer to develope a sickness of some sort :eek:

My :2cents: Your friend, :doggie:

AdamKadmon43
Dec 17, 2009, 1:58 AM
I really wish we could have more intellectually stimulating conversations going on in this forum again instead of this ubiquitous mindless bunch of crap.

ErosUrge
Dec 17, 2009, 2:38 AM
Yes; the side effect for me is that I want to suck more as sometimes one isn't enough...

Bi_Druid
Dec 17, 2009, 9:14 AM
Not normally no.

If I swallow, however (which is something I've only ever done to my current boyfriend and one of my ex's) I do get all thirsty afterwards, but I've just supposed this to helping wash it down, so to speak.

Realist
Dec 17, 2009, 9:29 AM
It's been a long time for me, and I haven't been with many guys. But, I usually am attracted to guys with smaller cocks anyway.

A shot of scotch on the rocks, afterwards, was really nice, though.

berryhard
Dec 17, 2009, 9:38 AM
yes, i get very horny ! my cock get hard and i want to have my ass fucked....

Bi_Druid
Dec 17, 2009, 10:57 AM
Though lately when ever I do suck cock, it's normally during a phase of craving to suck cock, so that satisfying the initial craving often only ends up making me want to suck more cock.:bigrin:

by~his~side
Dec 17, 2009, 3:30 PM
Jewelry. It's a labor of love and he appreciates my efforts more than he can say ;)

mikey3000
Dec 17, 2009, 3:33 PM
Um, sucking cock sholdn't involve you getting an infection on your tonsils. I'e never had anything like that except for the sore jaw thing. I'd be concerned anout possible HPV transmission. just my:2cents:.

onewhocares
Dec 17, 2009, 4:49 PM
Jewelry. It's a labor of love and he appreciates my efforts more than he can say ;)

Diamonds are a girl's BEST FRIEND. Gives new meaning to FRIENDS with BENEFITS!

Belle

rissababynta
Dec 17, 2009, 5:01 PM
http://www.medhelp.org/posts/STDs/Oral-Sex--Sore-Throat--STD/show/248979

OR

http://www.justanswer.com/questions/cii2-oral-sex

Both basically say the same thing, but, oh well haha...

csrakate
Dec 17, 2009, 5:59 PM
Miami,
For as long as you've been on this site, you've complained about how you hate men touching you in a crowded bar, how you hate when people talk about your sexuality, how you get a funny taste in your mouth after anal sex (I still don't understand that one) and now how you get a sore throat after oral sex. Sounds to me like you're still having those denial issues that you so strongly claim you don't have. If not, you are sure having one hell of a time being bisexual and enjoying yourself. Perhaps you need to deal with those issues a bit more...no point in doing something you apparently don't seem to get much enjoyment from.

the sacred night
Dec 17, 2009, 6:24 PM
I have read that it was possible to be allergic to cum, or if you get an STD in your throat from it, a sore throat can be a symptom. I wouldn't keep doing it in either case. You can always use a condom so it doesn't get in your mouth.

dickhand
Dec 17, 2009, 11:51 PM
I usually have two side affects from sucking dick . A mouth full of cum and then a lip smacking smile !

Volley
Dec 18, 2009, 12:21 AM
Never. I will only suck very clean cock. It is always good. :tongue:

Apleasureseeker
Dec 18, 2009, 12:30 AM
Sperm is often stronlg astringent and can irritate a person's throat. If I'm with someone who hasn't eaten much before, Ill make sure they swallow early on, and give them a lot of pleasure after, so the associate the feeling in thier throat with great, hot sex, and crave it.

BTW, If you ever get it in someone's eye, it can be extremely irritating for the same reason. If you see a pretty girl on a sunday morning who looks like she has pinkeye, you migh guess what she was doing saturday night.

BiJoe696
Dec 18, 2009, 7:33 AM
Make sure he cleans his privates real good before you suck his dick. If he is big you may have a little bit of trauma occur to your throat that could enhance the possibility of infection. So, make sure your mouth is clean as well as his dick and balls. Clean and floss well a couple of hours before

I have read that it is NOT a good idea to floss before oral sex. You can make your gumms bleed ( floss often to prevent this problem for sure though). And bleeding gumms leave you open to infections

sexxxpot0690
Dec 18, 2009, 7:35 AM
Yes-i've sucked cock untill my throat was sore-but it was BIG or one of her toys-laytex can be a lil rough on tender parts. I would venture to say that if his cock was clean-you may have had it coming on prier and you annoyed it by slaming it down your throat.As far as I can tell the only side efect from sucking cock is the addiction to sucking cock!Keep doing it-it'll be fun!maybe slow it down a lil.

chub-bi
Dec 18, 2009, 10:59 AM
Depending on the guy...sometimes I get a funny taste in my mouth when he's done.

12voltman59
Dec 18, 2009, 3:09 PM
Sometimes when I have done it--some guys cum kinda makes my throat tingle, an effect that others have talked about in their posts as to why this might be so.

We have had threads on this aspect of cum eating before--but the cum of some guys can be bitter and harsh tasting, while that of others can actually taste pretty good----and from what I understand--the taste depends on things like diet and whether or not someone smokes, with smokers having some very nasty tasting cum--one more reason to give up that habit along with the fact a smoker's body has a general reek of tobacco I don't find all that appealing. The odor tends to "stick on" you too even if they don't smoke in your presense.

rissababynta
Dec 19, 2009, 1:59 AM
Sometimes when I have done it--some guys cum kinda makes my throat tingle, an effect that others have talked about in their posts as to why this might be so.

We have had threads on this aspect of cum eating before--but the cum of some guys can be bitter and harsh tasting, while that of others can actually taste pretty good----and from what I understand--the taste depends on things like diet and whether or not someone smokes, with smokers having some very nasty tasting cum--one more reason to give up that habit along with the fact a smoker's body has a general reek of tobacco I don't find all that appealing. The odor tends to "stick on" you too even if they don't smoke in your presense.

My husband is a very heavy smoker and he dips and I've never tasted or smelled cum better :bigrin:

AdamKadmon43
Dec 19, 2009, 3:05 AM
SHEEEESH.. What the hell is wrong with these people????

goldenfinger
Dec 19, 2009, 6:48 AM
If you keep your heads aligned, you should suffer no SIDE affects.:bigrin:

texasman6172003
Dec 19, 2009, 6:44 PM
The Best anserw too the part of your throat feeling funny,is too suck on a flavored condom!! I find i love the fruit flavors the Best.Also you will not have too worry about STD'S. And you can still feel his cum xlpoding out of his Dick. Just my :2cents:

jem_is_bi
Dec 19, 2009, 11:06 PM
SHEEEESH.. What the hell is wrong with these people????

Nothing.
They just like pleasure without pain or pleasure in spite of pain.
Not intelectual enough?
Maybe, they address those issues elsewhere.

AdamKadmon43
Dec 19, 2009, 11:41 PM
Probably not.

rissababynta
Dec 20, 2009, 6:33 PM
That's disgusting.

Heavy tobacco smokers and those that dip/chew have nasty tasting cum and I either won't give them head or I will just let them cum on my face instead.

The piss of a heavy smoker or someone who dips/chews is nasty too.

Miami-In another thread you wrote about using condoms to suck cock which is rather pointless but if you do actually use them you will not be able to taste any cum at all but then you won't get men who want you to give them a horrible blowjob as it's clear you do not like to suck cock and do it badly based on what you have written.

I don't give a crap. His cum is great and I can't help it if you are jealous that you don't get to taste it :cool:

rissababynta
Dec 20, 2009, 6:44 PM
My dear it's not jealousy on my part.

Suck his nasty tasting cum all you want as nobody else wants to.

Considering that you know nothing of anyone else who has ever tasted his cum and their opinions on it, your statement shows zero credibility and makes me laugh.

Jealousy sucks.

jem_is_bi
Dec 20, 2009, 11:30 PM
Probably not.

I definitley do have a very satisfying intelectual life but need to balance that by satisfying my desires for more basic pleasures of life.

69luvr
May 24, 2010, 2:12 PM
Yes; the side effect for me is that I want to suck more as sometimes one isn't enough...

That is exactly what happens with me . Once I suck one, I want many more. Then I will not do it for awhile and then it starts all over. thankfully!