PDA

View Full Version : Do you think hairy men are hott?

bimeornot
Nov 23, 2009, 10:18 PM
I'm a bi man, lol and for awhile I've thought about shaving my entire body. Legs and arms included. Not my head though.

I was wondering:

Do you think it's weird for men to shave?

Do most girls/gay men find hair on men gross or attractive?

cuz I really don't like hair

Thanks for your comment.

Volley
Nov 23, 2009, 10:55 PM
My personal preference is shaved thighs, buttocks, annus, scrotum, penis. Also shaved stomach and chest if hairy. :male:

This makes for sexy body contact and for great total body oral sex.:tongue:

I like hair on the head, short or long. No facial hair or short gotee is okay too.

Legs and arms some hair is okay. I am not looking for a male partner that is hairy. I just prefer shaved and minimal hair.

I have thought about shaving my arms, pits and legs, but have not decided to do it, yet. ;)

csrakate
Nov 23, 2009, 11:16 PM
If you want to get some poon tang and she wants you to shave or trim, don't cave in!

Tang usually wants a man that is smooth or shaved and NOT masculine at all. If it were up to women we'd all look like smooth Ken doll clones and have armpits and sweat that smelled like strawberries.

You've made it quite obvious that you don't care to have sex with women, but your insulting name calling is quite unnecessary. As far as your generalizations about what women prefer are concerned, you simply have no idea what you're talking about.

nuthugger
Nov 23, 2009, 11:25 PM
HOT!!!!! love to be with a hairy man:)

TwylaTwobits
Nov 23, 2009, 11:36 PM
I've never really cared for overly hirsute guys, just a bit of stubble on face is awesome though.

FalconAngel
Nov 23, 2009, 11:40 PM
Not at all a fan of hairy guys. Neither of us.

Both me and the wife love smooth guys. Something about picking hair out of our teeth just doesn't do it for either of us.

So, all of you smooth guys, take heart. There are those amongst us that do not like guys with lots of body hair.

yohko469
Nov 24, 2009, 12:21 AM
i like subtle chest hair, my boyfriend ha just enough, but he does have hairy arms and legs ad i love it, can't stand back hair, or hairy asses or anything like that, but i hate men that shave their body hair even more than hairy men, men are supposed to be hairy...lol, but meh that's just me...lol

Now on a woman BALD beneath the neck is ideal for me :)

roy m cox
Nov 24, 2009, 12:37 AM
:( a lot of times my body hair falls out cuzz i have a skin problem and some times it only falls out in spots on me makes me look like i have mange :(

so yeah ill have to shave my body or have my bf do it for me he like to shave me to tho he has a hairy body and i like the fell of it when we sleep to together i like the warmth, it feels so good :tong:

Gearbox
Nov 24, 2009, 2:15 AM
So, all of you smooth guys, take heart. There are those amongst us that do not like guys with lots of body hair.
I was just about to stick my head in the oven, when I happened to catch your post.
Thank you both!:)

I'm a natural smoothy. Never liked it being one. I prefer hair on other men, and I don't like women shaving their interesting bits either.
Getting hair stuck in my teeth is a sacrifice I'm willing to make.;)

Realist
Nov 24, 2009, 10:04 AM
I prefer less hairy and/or smooth, myself. My GF shaves and I love that look. I would NOT allow a little hair to prevent me from knowing a wonderful person/lover, though.

I once knew a chubby fellow who had rheumatic fever as a child and he had no body hair at all. His body was extremely attractive to me.

mikey3000
Nov 24, 2009, 11:39 AM
I have moderate body hair and I like it. And I like my guys hairy too. I prefer pubes on my woman as well. None of this hairlessness for me thanks.

TrimBeardHairyBod
Nov 24, 2009, 12:25 PM
I'm hairy. I'm hott. :bigrin:

jeannie_TG
Nov 24, 2009, 1:00 PM
i think it is weird. i prefer a man to not shave at all.

i find hair on a man extremely attractive. The more hair the more attractive to me.

i love hairy men. :)

shaver6
Nov 24, 2009, 1:02 PM
HELL NO!!!! Hairy men are a BIG turn off for me. I had an Asian friend one time, who had a very smooth body. A bunch of us guys were sitting around, and the other guys...all who were very hairy...were kidding him about being so smooth. One of them ask him...."Why don't you have any body hair?" He turned and smiled....and said "higher lifeform" :)

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Nov 24, 2009, 2:50 PM
Uhmm, for my opinion..NO. I really dislike mating with a Bigfoot.....:cool:
Cat

tenni
Nov 24, 2009, 3:05 PM
I think that it is interesting how societal views have changed about masculinity and body hair. It is a definite difference between males and females other than genital differences..lol Manscaping etc. is an interesting development. Some hairy guys would end up spending all day every day shaving in order to become hairless..lol I know that some hairless guys envy hairy chests. I know a few women who love to play with my hairy chest. Comments about it being so soft seems to make them want to toy with it...lol Some hairless or nearly hairless guys have the same reaction. I didn't get it until I was with another hairy chested guy. Shaved genitals...have good and bad points to it. The biggest turn off is looking well....not like an adult.

I'm a bit of a Bigfoot Cat...gee if you're a cat...who doesn't like hair...lol It seems well...un cat like...lol (kid'n)

rissababynta
Nov 24, 2009, 3:10 PM
I don't give a damn. As long as a guy is cool and someone that I can get along with, why should I care about that?

My husband has a hairy ass lmfao.

jamiehue
Nov 24, 2009, 4:42 PM
You've made it quite obvious that you don't care to have sex with women, but your insulting name calling is quite unnecessary. As far as your generalizations about what women prefer are concerned, you simply have no idea what you're talking about.

hey azn u are beginning to annoy me too not good for u

littlerayofsunshine
Nov 24, 2009, 4:57 PM
Hair or no hair is fine with me, as long as its not dick stubble. Don't like to feel as if my pussy got screwed by a cheese grater.

the sacred night
Nov 24, 2009, 5:10 PM
I like a tiny bit of hair in certain spots, but not much by any means.

If you use the "men are supposed to be hairy" argument, do you also think women shouldn't shave their legs or underarms?

discreetbi
Nov 24, 2009, 6:44 PM
hairy men are hot,especially a hairy butt

ricocourious
Nov 25, 2009, 12:39 AM
I dig a guy with a hairy body. If I wanted to be with a women I would stay home with my wife.

Jackal
Dec 1, 2009, 4:44 PM
Hairy men, not really. Men with hair, yes. What's the difference? If you he looks like he's wearing a sweater all the time or if he could fit in on an evolutionary chart: no.

I'm addicted to facial hair and I love the 'happy trail' hair on men. It's all tantalizing. I'm not that into chest hair though, but I don't really care. Leave your pits alone! They're fine as they are as long as hair isn't pouring out everywhere when your arm is resting at your side. Then trim it.

My view on body hair is that it should look like you meant to do what ever you've got going on. That you've looked at your bush and said, "I'm so keeping this", not that you don't know that its down there. As long as I can find what I want and it's clean; I don't care.

I've never understood the shaving of man-hair in popular culture. He's an adult man, why shouldn't he have some fuzz?

chris2665
Dec 1, 2009, 5:39 PM
If I am going to be with a guy it has to be more than a physical attraction. Sometimes not much more but it's definetely about more than physical attraction.

I would say I prefer less hair to more and really appreciate a good trim or shave around the cock and balls but it's not necessary. Have to floss my teeth anyway. Per my dentist I need to do it more often. Anyplace else I really don't care once I am turned on. :)

BI FANATIC
Dec 1, 2009, 8:20 PM
:three:
If I am going to be with a guy it has to be more than a physical attraction. Sometimes not much more but it's definetely about more than physical attraction.

I would say I prefer less hair to more and really appreciate a good trim or shave around the cock and balls but it's not necessary. Have to floss my teeth anyway. Per my dentist I need to do it more often. Anyplace else I really don't care once I am turned on. :)

onewhocares
Dec 1, 2009, 8:48 PM
Gee, Let me see? When I get to know a man, it never really occurs to me to ask about the hair on his body. I like to get to know the person, his sense of humor, common interests, outlooks on life mean more to me than if he has hair on his head or his ass. I have been with men who have had no hair on their body other than the hair on their head or one wonderful lover who had little hair on his head but all over his body. He used to shave his legs when he rode competitively. Hubby shaves his head, his body and private parts and if it makes HIM happy that is fine with me.

Belle

JohniBi
Dec 1, 2009, 9:58 PM
I'm only attracted to "pretty" people, with very feminine faces, so body hair is something of a turn off, unless it's down below.

Biboz49
Dec 1, 2009, 9:59 PM
I like guys with little body hair and very much with smooth cock and balls and ass. I just really like the look and feel. I'm that way too.

adoyvader
Dec 6, 2009, 8:12 PM
i personally dont like a lot of hair on man. maybe a little on the chest, and maybe a very little in the pubic area, but none on the ass or back, that equals turn off.

Mitch08
Oct 10, 2016, 2:13 PM
I'm hairy, mostly thighs, cock, (shaved balls) crotch and stomach I love being hairy, I love it on a woman's pussy and ass crack, if her ass cheeks are hairy, even better! A treasure trail is hot on a man and woman as well, don't get me wrong I also like a
woman trimmed. But guys definitely hairy, not hairy backs or Sasquatch (no offense just my preference) Hung and hairy With a very hairy ass crack is an amazing view! My wife thinks so too. FYI my wife is hairy, hmmmm? No wonder we found each other. Lol

donttellnehismy
Oct 11, 2016, 11:18 AM
No not at all

csreef
Oct 11, 2016, 5:04 PM
Uhmm, for my opinion..NO. I really dislike mating with a Bigfoot.....:cool:
Cat

I'll second what The Cat said...BTW, according to all the women & men that I've slept with, I have just the right amount of hair on my chest. :suave:

InkDoc
Oct 12, 2016, 9:01 AM
Is this a rhetorical question? Of course. I prefer mature, masculine guys who are bearish, like myself. A little manscaping is okay, but I'm not turned on by shaved smooth. None of this is set in stone, of course. Just a preference.

two2tango
Oct 12, 2016, 10:05 AM
I am a hairy bear but I prefer to be smooth so I shave all but head and forearms. prefer a smooth playpal as well

whispering
Oct 12, 2016, 12:43 PM
When I first was fantasizing about being with a man, it was always smooth. The third man I was with was covered in short black hair, and in particular, his bush was little black curly hairs. I went wild, kissing and licking him all over. I never imagined!

j4u42
Oct 12, 2016, 2:08 PM
Well some. Not Ed Asner type hairy ha. I don't like the look of a completely shaved groin area. I like the pubes there. Some trimming and manscaping is acceptable. I like a man's body to look like a man's body and not a pre pubescent freak. A treasure trail from the naval to the pines is a fun journey to take with lips and tongue. A little nibbling and lip tugging on those pubes offers a lot of erotic sensations. Butt should be smooth and muscular thighs can have some curls in them. That offers some fun tickling to your own inner thighs from the front and outside of his legs as he is arriving from behind.

armadildo
Oct 12, 2016, 2:17 PM
Smooth ass, cock, pubic area, and balls are a must. I don't care if legs and chest are harry or not.

Completely shaved groin area (like me) is hot!

Go fore it
Oct 12, 2016, 2:36 PM
Hell Naw !!!. Any with nice cocks ----> the wife & i are gone Singe, think i spelt dat right/gone lite a news paper & do away with All their hair :-) just like we do Ducks !!!. Them hairy cocks & balls got to go --- POOF !.

Joe67285
Oct 20, 2016, 3:19 AM
Smooth all the way. It's just better sex.

OlderBC1
Oct 20, 2016, 6:34 AM
I don't mind chest & leg hair. Don't care for hairy shoulders, back & butt. I don't wanna feel like I'm corn-holing a Neanderthal when we're doing the Bertha Butt boogie. Bump bump bubba dumb baa bump bump bump bump bubba dumb! Pubes are nice & natural. And I love rubbing my face in some soft, trimmed pussy fur! Smooth, thick cocks, cut or uncut, are something I consider handsome. I'm uncut & it's more sensitive. Not too many years ago, I also had strawberry blonde cock fur. Used to have that color hair on my head...oh well...

Njbearman
Oct 21, 2016, 2:19 PM
The hairier the better. That fur is a true trun on for me.

BigAlNYC
Nov 2, 2016, 7:14 PM
Yes, yes, YES!! The hairier the better. I LOVE a big masculine hair covered MAN.