PDA

View Full Version : Help name my kittens !!!

bimatt70
Nov 10, 2009, 12:04 PM
I just got two kittens and want to give them names that are innocent and suggestive at the same time. As an example, I have a male cat named Harry publically named after Harry Potter or privately named Hairy Pussy. They are female. One is black with a white streak that looks like a smile on her stomach. The other is gray and black striped.

Here are some of the names I have come up with that don't pass the gf test: Smelly, Frisky, Feisty, Juicy, Tasty, Venus (rhymes with...) and to go along with the planet theme, Uranus.

Any ideas???

llllllllll
Nov 10, 2009, 12:10 PM
my friends cat is named clitoris... here clitty! clitty! clitty!

rissababynta
Nov 10, 2009, 12:49 PM
I always wanted to name a cat Mr. Mistoffelees...but that isn't exactly suggestive....

Gleekybaby
Nov 10, 2009, 2:43 PM
hmmm i thouht it was hard enough picking names for my three kittens...
2 males and a female...

Rascal - Black and white
Skitt - Ginger and white
Beauty - gray and white

not suggestive names.....

um... how about...

........i have no idea. sorry

MarieDelta
Nov 10, 2009, 3:06 PM
How about "Slick" and maybe "Lucy" (could be shortened to "Loose in private)"?

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Nov 10, 2009, 6:09 PM
How bout "Silky" for a nice smooth silky pussy. And "Tyte" for the other one...lol I'd say Nyc'n-Tyte, but that might be a little Too suggestive..lol
Lord I need caffeine..
Cat

BareHunter45
Nov 10, 2009, 6:16 PM
How about "Easy" and "Cheap" for easy and cheap pussy???/

OR maybe..."Last Chance" and "Free"???

Orrrr "mons" and "Venus"....oh wait...I got it...."Heads" and "Tails"...and when you want to fee one first, you can flip a coin...Heads I get Tail...Tailes I get Head...

by~his~side
Nov 10, 2009, 8:53 PM
How about ......Nifkin and Shebopp. If I'm not mistaken, Nifkin is the nickname given for the male perineum. And shebopp is the nickname for female masturbation.
If you choose these names, can I have a picture of my nieces?