PDA

View Full Version : Hi guys, I'm new^^

Raysallover
Nov 4, 2009, 4:06 PM
Hi everybody!

I was browsing through the forums and i noticed a lot of introduction-stuff so i thought i'd make my own:)

So my name is steph and i'm a ginger (very important to me:P) and a suuuperduper laroux fan (partly thanks to loovely Elly Jackson haha) and i just wanted to say that i'm really happy to join the community and that it's kinda nice to have a place where everybody's like me (well not literally, but you know what i mean)!

Realist
Nov 4, 2009, 4:14 PM
Not sure what a ginger is, but you're welcome, anyway!

Hope you feel comfortable and at home, here. If you're nice and interesting, I'm sure you'll find friends, here.

Donkey_burger
Nov 4, 2009, 4:26 PM
"Ginger" is a derogatory term for a person with freckles, pale skin, and red hair (so says Wikipedia!).

Bits of unsolicited advice:
1. Use your ignore/buddy list. Use it well.
2. Unless there's a good reason not to, go ahead and fill out a "personal ad". It fills out your profile, so you can tell what your interests are, etc.
3. Hop into chat sometime!

DB :bipride:

Realist
Nov 4, 2009, 7:19 PM
Thanks, Donkey, Ginger's a good thing, then!

onewhocares
Nov 4, 2009, 8:42 PM
Hi everybody!

I was browsing through the forums and i noticed a lot of introduction-stuff so i thought I'd make my own:)

So my name is steph and i'm a ginger (very important to me:P) and a suuuperduper laroux fan (partly thanks to loovely Elly Jackson haha) and i just wanted to say that i'm really happy to join the community and that it's kinda nice to have a place where everybody's like me (well not literally, but you know what i mean)!

Well HELLO there....I know that I am not the brightest bulb...but I have NO clue as to much of what your introduction meant. Guess I am too blonde. That being said...Welcome to the site and I am glad that you are here. Hope that you find lots of information and will meet friends.

Belle