PDA

View Full Version : Friend in town

Justin Chad Taylor
Oct 22, 2009, 10:44 PM
My best friend is in town and we do a lot of fun things together incluning sucking each others cock;however, I am know in a wonderful relationship with my girlfriend and I want to marry her eventually. I been making excuses since he got here and even though I have the desire for us to have sex I won't because of my love for my gilfriend. My girlfriend knows about the situation and admires my decsion. She said she would understand if we had sex as long as we used condoms. Please give me some advice!!!:flag4:

FalconAngel
Oct 22, 2009, 11:01 PM
My wife and I actually sat down, early in our relationship, and worked out what to do about having a relationship while handling my sexuality.

You should do the same, then let her know what is going on, which you have already done.

So do that and have fun with it. Enjoy your sexuality and your relationship.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Oct 22, 2009, 11:50 PM
Hon. You have a wonderful lady who gives you her permuission with just one reasonable proviso. I commend you for your committment to your lady, but if she says go ahead, and you still wish to, then go for it :}
Cat

Long Duck Dong
Oct 23, 2009, 12:05 AM
justin, invite her to watch and join in..... it cuts out a lot of issues and she can see that yes its safe sex, so she is not placed at risk, that you do not wish to hide anything from her and are treating her as a equal..... and that you love her enuf to let her watch you in a intimate way with another person and you never know.... she may show a interest in a way she has not revealed to you

talking to her about the situation and giving her the right and chance to learn about it, is something that rates highly in my books, you are showing respect for the lady you hope to marry...... and showing her that you are giving her the chance to know you before you marry..... good on you

besides we want wedding pics :tong: