PDA

View Full Version : Pain in the Ass

MickeyJohnson
Sep 7, 2009, 11:24 AM
I hear that during anal sex theres a lot of pain involved, especially the first time. I want to try taking it though, so I want to know a few small things about it first. Like how bad does it hurt the first time (maybe like a scale of 1-10 thing), what does it feel like, and is it better than topping? Has it ever been too much for you, to the point where you ask the person to slow down or stop?
It seems like a joke for a question, but I just want to know what its all about before i try it so i dont have any surprises, cuz that scares the hell outta me.
I mean ive taken painful shits before, so i know a cock'll hurt me.

littlerayofsunshine
Sep 7, 2009, 11:58 AM
I hear that during anal sex theres a lot of pain involved, especially the first time. I want to try taking it though, so I want to know a few small things about it first. Like how bad does it hurt the first time (maybe like a scale of 1-10 thing), what does it feel like, and is it better than topping? Has it ever been too much for you, to the point where you ask the person to slow down or stop?
It seems like a joke for a question, but I just want to know what its all about before i try it so i dont have any surprises, cuz that scares the hell outta me.

You think thats painful, try birthing a 9 lb baby like I have...lol

Seriously though, if you are really considering receiving anal and are that nervous about it. I suggest you begin some preparation. Using toys and fingers. Start off with a smaller slender dildo and use lots of lube and get used to it. If you go slowly then you shouldn't have any pain, just a urgent need to have a bowel movement. But your body will adjust to that and that sensation will lessen or pass all together. After you get used to the smaller toy, move it up a notch. And so on and so forth until your ass is comfortable taking a large one easily.

Its never good to just go whole hog on something like that and put an 8 inch long 1 1/2 inch cock in an ass that hasn't been tampered with much. But After you have prepared yourself, then a real one won't be a problem at all and should work nicely for you.

Good Luck hun.

Realist
Sep 7, 2009, 12:10 PM
Mickey, I'm no expert. I have only allowed two male lovers enter me. With lots of lube, patience, and gentleness, I found neither of my lovers were difficult to take.

I've been with 8 males since I was 14 and have fucked 4 of them. I'm not very well endowed, so I have never experienced any trouble and only a little pain during the first, or second, entry.

One lover, who had a massive cock, wanted to enter me, but there's no way I'd ever attempt that! We ended up lubing his cock and between my legs and I held my legs tightly together, while he got off that way. He said that felt just as good. So, If your lover's well hung, that may be an alternative route for you.

I know some, who desire anal sex, will get varying sizes of dildos and practice, slowly and patiently, while they get used to progressively larger devices. Then, they will try the real thing. I know I certainly would not want someone to pound me hard, anally! Slow and easy does it.

You might want to use an enema first, then water-soluble lubes, like KY Jelly, or Astroglide, to make things easier.

fredtyg
Sep 7, 2009, 1:13 PM
I think it a lot of any pain is caused by someone being nervous about the pain in the first place and they can't help but tighten their butt muscles fearing the pain. I never had any problem with my first anal sex experiences in my early 20s and, when you think about it, I'm sure you taken a crap a time or two when the turd might be equal to or larger than a cock you might take in. That usually doesn't hurt, does it?

As I aged, though, and hadn't had sex for some years, I do think the muscles tighten and you do need to stretch the muscles in your butt a bit to easily accept a penis. About 6 years ago I hadn't had anal in a long time and it took me quite a while, using dongs, to get my butt back where it could easily accept a cock again- one of the many drawbacks of getting older.

lv69cpl69
Sep 7, 2009, 1:37 PM
only things I have had is my wifes fingers to a "full size" dildo workingour way up in small steps no pain no bleeding. A GREAT FEELING. now on to ther "real thing :male:

fredtyg
Sep 7, 2009, 1:53 PM
only things I have had is my wifes fingers

Actually, there's a lot to be said to using fingers to get the butt used to having things in it. You can do it yourself, of course, but it's best to have someone help you as they can get better penetration. Start with one finger and work your way up. Best part of it is you can feel your rectum and get used to have something in it. A living thing is always better than a rubber dong.

BfloBiFun
Sep 7, 2009, 2:00 PM
I get it in the ass all the time & :love: it . . . Start out with smaller dildo or something (you your imagination), If you take something out of fridge. warm it up first. . .lol. Start slow, ,you can learn how to relax the muscles. When your ready for the real thing, get on top of him and put it in your man pussy @ your own pace. Oh yea clean it out good first, I "flush it out" first, but wait at least 1/2 hr before you get laid, so your body absorbs any excess water . . . more inf at: http://www.analsexyes.com/top5.shtml

alexr
Sep 7, 2009, 2:04 PM
preare by using dildos that are small. one tip that can help is to use ambisol its the toothache medicine for kids. just rub it in and on ur anus 30 minutes b 4 anal. have a few drinks because the more relaxed u r the easier it will b

elian
Sep 7, 2009, 2:07 PM

Everyone's perception of what is painful can differ. You don't HAVE to do anything that scares you - that's not the point of being in an intimate relationship.

Considering that the muscles are designed to expel things what you feel at first isn't likely to be so pleasant - you will have a sensation of needing to go - solution - be sure you already have - then wait a while for things to calm down before you have anal sex.

You need to use lube or it will hurt, unlike the vagina the anus does not have sufficient natural lubrication. When you think you'd used enough lube, put a little more on.

As others have said, practicing first with your fingers (nails trimmed) or a toy is best..want to be comfortable with yourself first. You might not feel a whole lot at first, keep going.

Relax, having a partner who really cares, who you are comfortable with, who you trust, and who doesn't need to win the 500 meter dash is very helpful. Also, you might not not want to date anyone named Mr. Horse the first time you try it.

sparroww77
Sep 7, 2009, 3:17 PM
it hurts a little at first that's why your partner goes slow at first to stretch the ass hole out a little but after that it feels great and he or she can go to town. also lube is a necessary.

MickeyJohnson
Sep 7, 2009, 4:52 PM
You think thats painful, try birthing a 9 lb baby like I have...lol

Seriously though, if you are really considering receiving anal and are that nervous about it. I suggest you begin some preparation. Using toys and fingers. Start off with a smaller slender dildo and use lots of lube and get used to it. If you go slowly then you shouldn't have any pain, just a urgent need to have a bowel movement. But your body will adjust to that and that sensation will lessen or pass all together. After you get used to the smaller toy, move it up a notch. And so on and so forth until your ass is comfortable taking a large one easily.

Its never good to just go whole hog on something like that and put an 8 inch long 1 1/2 inch cock in an ass that hasn't been tampered with much. But After you have prepared yourself, then a real one won't be a problem at all and should work nicely for you.

Good Luck hun.

Yea that mustve really hurt. But I think my nervousness about it makes me wanna do it more.

And thanks for all the advice. ill keep it in mind.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Sep 7, 2009, 5:04 PM
LOL Try having an 11 pounder, too. But the pussy is a totally different area; its Meant to stretch and open. Just as others have suggested Sweetie, lots of lube and loving patiance is the key element. :}
Relax, have fun and enjoy.
Cat

fredtyg
Sep 7, 2009, 6:07 PM
But I think my nervousness about it makes me wanna do it more.

Great. I'd get started right away if I were you. Clean yourself up and start exploring your rectum with your fingers. See if you can reach your prostrate, then see if you can work yourself up to 3 fingers. Once you're comfortable with that, you'll likely find you enjoy the feeling of things inside your rectum and you should be ready for the real thing.

And be sure to let us know how it goes. You know how much some of us like stories like that?:bigrin:

FalconAngel
Sep 7, 2009, 10:38 PM

So many people will tell you, and it's true, that you have to get used to it. You also have to relax your muscles there as well, in order to make it easier.

DO NOT start with an Ubbercock. No matter what you do before or during, that will be painful.

If you want it, then many have suggested getting a series of different length/diameter dildos and work your way up to a "more average" size that you are looking for.
Again, as others have said, lube is critical. More is better to help with the initial entry, as well as to help get you able to handle it better. More so if it is your first time.

I love anal and my first serious male lover had a huge cock that I used to love riding, but it took some getting used to because he was so huge.

My biggest problems came from guys that refused to use lube. That will make it painful, or at the very least, uncomfortable.:eek: