PDA

View Full Version : Sucking Dick or Eating pussy. Which do you like best?

Pages : [1] 2

BiGuy_458
Aug 5, 2009, 12:28 AM
Hello everyone, I'm new here and for my first post I would like to know what everyone's preference is when it comes to sucking dick or eating pussy. I personly prefer eating pussy rather than sucking dick. But I do love to suck dick as well. I think eating pussy is just a little bit nicer. What do you all think? I am anxious to know what everybody's preference is.

codybear3
Aug 5, 2009, 1:27 AM
Welcome Biguy... To answer your question... Both... :paw::paw:

roy m cox
Aug 5, 2009, 4:11 AM

agreed both & if possible at the same time :bigrin::paw::paw:

chub-bi
Aug 5, 2009, 10:30 AM
I love sucking dick.....almost as much as I love eating pussy!

fredtyg
Aug 5, 2009, 12:07 PM
If I had to chose between the two, I'd go for the cock.

just4mefc
Aug 5, 2009, 2:00 PM
Another vote for both...at the same time!!!

I really love the taste and the action of both equally and together is awesome, like cake and ice cream - meant to go together :tong:

swmnkdinthervr
Aug 6, 2009, 10:15 AM
Both...and more than one of each if it can be arranged!!! :tongue:

ohbimale
Aug 6, 2009, 2:08 PM
Hi and welcome BiGuy_458

I like both eating pussy and sucking cock. I do prefer sucking cock over eating pussy. And I agree with a previous post, more than one of each at the same time is great if possible. :male::bipride::male:

naughty'BI'chick
Aug 6, 2009, 3:16 PM
I love both, but I do prefer eating pussy.

bettybob
Aug 6, 2009, 3:32 PM
I definitely prefer sucking cock especially when it gushs in my mouth...Bob

tg Shannon
Aug 6, 2009, 4:46 PM
love sucking cock and eating pussy, I am 100% bi

badinfluence
Aug 6, 2009, 4:51 PM
Can I suck the cock after it's been inside the pussy? Mummmm tasty....

2point5
Aug 6, 2009, 6:12 PM
Maybe it's because I don't get to do it that often and the taboo factor turns me on but i just can't suck enough cock. One of my favorite things in the world is having a dick or balls in my mouth. And you're not going to get away after cumming just once either.

Don't know how to explain it since I've never been romantically attracted to guys, but since I was a young teen I've had a fascination with the penis. Maybe it's because my first sexual experiences were with another guy. Sucked my first cock when I was 11-12 and have yet to tire of it 25 years later.

fairbankswingers
Aug 6, 2009, 7:26 PM
Him - Both, I am truly BISEXUAL....both at the same time is the best

Her - Prefers cock, but likes pussy once in a while...but would always go for the cock before the pussy, unless it is a good close girlfriend :)

surfnaked
Aug 6, 2009, 8:53 PM
being bi allows you the sweet pleasure of both, but eating pussy until it cums again & again & again is just unquestionably fantastic---but having both at one time is just pure ectasy

shaftmngr
Aug 6, 2009, 9:37 PM
I love eating pussy and I love sucking cock. So both at the same time would be best. Eating a freshly fucked cream filled pussy and bad either.

Volley
Aug 6, 2009, 10:31 PM
Everyone had a great post. :)

I love eating pussy and sucking nice cock. I am 100% BI! :cool:

I don't get to do it that often and the various social taboo factors are a very big turn on. I don't get enough cock to suck. One of my favorite male/male things is having a cock & balls in my mouth and flicking my tongue on a perineum. :male:

I really love the feel, taste and the action of both
And what good is eating pussy if you don't do a good job of suckking clit. I love to suck clit!

I have not done it but, tasting both together would be awesome, like coffee and cream - they are meant to go together, Eating a freshly fucked, wet dripping, cum filled pussy would also be awsome. :tong:

I have eaten pussy after I have cummed in it and that's great.

smartsexychick
Aug 7, 2009, 1:16 AM
I have only eaten pussy once, and I am considering exploring more again, but cock is where it is at. Once I start, he won't get his cock back until I am ready to let him have it. Sucking and tonguing and feeling him melt in my mouth -- I'm celibate right now, but having a man surrender to that passion and for that moment, he is mine so completely -- it doesn't get any better than that.

graytwo
Aug 7, 2009, 3:05 AM
.... Once I start, he won't get his cock back until I am ready to let him have it. Sucking and tonguing and feeling him melt in my mouth .... having a man surrender to that passion and for that moment, he is mine so completely -- it doesn't get any better than that.

Hmmm?

Sort of edited smartsexychick post, doing a spin thing to read between the lines.

Actually, if you replace all gender ref's toward a fem side and read it again.

".... Once I start, she won't get her pussy back until I am ready to let her have it. Sucking and tonguing and feeling her melt in my mouth .... having a woman surrender to that passion and for that moment, she is mine so completely -- it doesn't get any better than that.".

Seems like a Bi thing that could go either way in a hot fashion for the same reason.

graytwo

Realist
Aug 7, 2009, 5:43 AM
I admit to sucking a few cocks, especially like the very small ones of those I felt very very close to..............but I love making love to a lady, most of all. It's such a fantastic treat to find the unique way each one responds to certain techniques! If I was truthful, I'd have to say I love giving her oral orgasms better than having one of my own!

ralphr6907
Aug 7, 2009, 9:49 AM
I have only sucked a cock once and loved it! That's been a long time ago and I really want to do it again, and again, but I can't fine anyone. :( I am particular!!! :)

I love eating pussy! I think it's awesome. I love the taste, the smell and the thrill for me and her!

NJ Mac
Aug 7, 2009, 10:25 AM
This is sort of a trick question to ask bisexuals, like asking if you prefer Chinese food or Italian. Some days the mood strikes for pasta, other days it's got to be wasabi. Some days I'm famished, eating everything that's not nailed down. Other days I don't really have much of an appetite.

Sucking dick is great. As a guy, part of the enjoyment comes from knowing that I know exactly how good it feels because, obviously, I have the same equipment as he does. But men are also easy. We get off pretty much every time. Having a woman cum on my face is more special. The feel of it for one especially if she tends to gush a bit, also as a man it seems like more of an achievement to really get a woman off good. It doesn't happen every single time so when it does it's satisfying. As Colonel Kilgore said, "It smells like...victory."

Radio1000
Aug 7, 2009, 11:02 AM

Now that is the ultimate

Radio1000
Aug 7, 2009, 11:03 AM
While there is almost nothing better than the smell and taste of pussy, there is just something so erotic about having a dick in your mouth. But why stop there? Dont forget the balls and the glory hole!

MickeyJohnson
Aug 7, 2009, 12:18 PM
ive eaten pussy butnever sucked a guy off,
But something tells me id enjoy it more. :bigrin: :male:

Radio1000
Aug 7, 2009, 3:42 PM
ive eaten pussy butnever sucked a guy off,
But something tells me id enjoy it more. :bigrin: :male:

I volunteer to be your first. I know you will be addicted!:bibounce:

MickeyJohnson
Aug 8, 2009, 12:49 PM
thanks for the offer radio.
but if that pic is really of urs i think i shud start off with sumthin a lot smaller first:tongue:

rick1958
Aug 8, 2009, 3:10 PM
rcdoak@gmail.com im married an now looking for cock to suck had enough pussy need some cock asap rick

sylar
Aug 9, 2009, 3:11 AM
I haven't been able to make a guy cum from sucking him yet.. done it 3 times.. so, since i've been able to make women cum almost every time, have to go for eating pussy more right now

torpedoman
Aug 9, 2009, 2:58 PM
I have only sucked a few cocks and I have eaten a ton on pussy. Pussy is wonderful. I enjoy feeling her ass and fingering her beautiful other hole. But I must say while I can't get into any feelings for a guy I really do love sucking a cock. I perfer a smaller one and on the thin side. I can deep throat almost any size cock but avg to small is best. I love the feeling of it swelling up and blasting in my mouth. I also like it to finish shooting on my face and then sucking it again to get it all.

toohot617
Aug 9, 2009, 4:07 PM
You sound very enthusiastic about both! ;)

Mobydick187
Aug 9, 2009, 9:46 PM
I find sucking cock more of a chore , but I could eat a pussy for hours... and im bi

Professor3570
Aug 9, 2009, 10:16 PM
I love eating pussy and I can really get into sucking cock. Especially when the recipient is vocal and responsive. I think it has to do with the pleasure I get from giving pleasure. The more the receiver responds the more I get turned on.

littlerayofsunshine
Aug 9, 2009, 10:41 PM
I love to do both, I prefer to perform either one, than receive. That's just how I am.

johnnywalker4u
Aug 9, 2009, 10:54 PM
Hello everyone, I'm new here and for my first post I would like to know what everyone's preference is when it comes to sucking dick or eating pussy. I personly prefer eating pussy rather than sucking dick. But I do love to suck dick as well. I think eating pussy is just a little bit nicer. What do you all think? I am anxious to know what everybody's preference is.

I LOVE TOO DO BOTH. I LOVE EATING PUSSY AS MUCH AS SUCKING A COCK. I LOVE PERFORMING ORALLY GIVING PLEASSURE TOO MALE & FEMALE. IM VERY TALENTED WITH MY MOUTH TOO INCLUDE KISSING.
IM BLESSED TOO BE ABLE TO PLEASE THE WAY I DO. I GUESS.. YOU HAVE IT ..OR YOU DONT.

Georgie_Girl
Aug 11, 2009, 1:18 AM
Pussy. Hands down nothing better. :):rainbow:

Indaco76
Aug 11, 2009, 7:04 AM
Pussy. Hands down nothing better. :):rainbow:

I'm right there with you, Georgie Girl. Nothing better than eating pussy... Yummy!

I don't really mind sucking cock, but sperm makes me gag big time, I hate the taste. I could do without giving oral or handjobs to men for the rest of my life. The only thing I seriously miss now that I'm partnered with a woman is penetration by a penis. But I'm sure I'd miss pussy like crazy if the situation was the opposite!

Argent 11
Aug 11, 2009, 12:32 PM
I am 60% - 40% on this one, 60% in favor of sucking cock - 40% eating pussy. Its because I enjoy the feeling of having a man cum in my mouth and swallowing his sweet nectar :tongue:

nocturnal08
Aug 11, 2009, 4:10 PM
Can I suck the cock after it's been inside the pussy? Mummmm tasty....yessssssssssssss,yessssssssssss,yesssssss sssss:bigrin:

mykals
Aug 11, 2009, 4:19 PM
I have eaten a lot of pussy in my day, but only sucked a cock once, but not all the way ... I hope to change that soon. I really enjoy licking pussy, but I am preoccupied with the desire to suck cock, at this point in my life; in fact, I fantasize about it all the time.

macg1
Aug 11, 2009, 6:12 PM
Depends on the mood! Yesterday I felt like sucking, so I did, and swallowed!

twntexas
Aug 11, 2009, 11:02 PM
I've ate lots of pussy over the years but just recently sucked a guy off for the first time. Wow! It was great! I'm getting a boner now just thinking about it. If I had a choice now I'd go for the cock. But that maybe just because its such a new thing for me.

robbie09
Aug 11, 2009, 11:14 PM
I love eating pussy but have never sucked a cock so I can't say. I would love to suck someones cock though. Maybe someday.

lookin
Aug 11, 2009, 11:27 PM
Has to be cock. More texture and sweeter.

DiamondDog
Aug 12, 2009, 1:23 AM
Sucking cock for sure.

I love how a cock feels in my mouth and throat with the taste, smell, and the texture of the penis and testicles.

How my mouth is designed through thousands of years of evolution of queer male sexuality to give head and my penis is designed to be sucked by men only, and how all queer men instinctively know how to get and give excellent oral sex even if it's just kissing each other, making out, or rimming/being rimmed.

I also love the feeling of having a cock in my mouth and throat and being choked by it and being mouth and throat fucked by a sexy man and then I get up off my knees and do the same to him.

Combining oral sex with piss or Watersports is HOT too!

I read in a book about queer male sexuality how piss or W/S is oral sex.

I love to piss in a partner's mouth and have him taste or swallow my piss.

I personally don't swallow someone else's piss or cum but lots of people don't, don't like it, or don't want to.

I enjoy eating and drinking my own loads and piss but it's a lot easier to control how it's going to taste.

Eating pussy isn't that bad but nowadays I flat out refuse to do it if the woman isn't clean and freshly washed out of the bath or shower, and I'd rather do it with another guy there.

I'd insist that she shave or at least trim it and be freshly bathed with soap and water.

Eunic
Aug 12, 2009, 7:51 AM
Eating pussy is great, but to have a dick cum in your mouth is absolutely wonderful. :)

Sucking Dick - 1st
Eating Pussy - 2nd

wannasuckfirstdick
Aug 12, 2009, 11:15 AM
Sucking cock for sure.

Combining oral sex with piss or Watersports is HOT too!

I read in a book about queer male sexuality how piss or W/S is oral sex.

I love to piss in a partner's mouth and have him taste or swallow my piss.

I personally don't swallow someone else's piss or cum but lots of people don't, don't like it, or don't want to.

I enjoy eating and drinking my own loads and piss but it's a lot easier to control how it's going to taste.

Eating pussy isn't that bad but nowadays I flat out refuse to do it if the woman isn't clean and freshly washed out of the bath or shower, and I'd rather do it with another guy there.

I'd insist that she shave or at least trim it and be freshly bathed with soap and water.

Wish you were closer to NE Alabama, cant find anyone to do WS with me around here.

oral6
Aug 12, 2009, 1:16 PM
I rather suck cock! I love the feel of of a hard cock in and out of my mouth

Justin Chad Taylor
Aug 12, 2009, 2:04 PM
:flag4:I would have to say both! What is even better is sucking a cock after it has been inside a pussy!!!!! (YUM)!!!!!!!!!!:bipride:

Bisexual Explorer
Aug 12, 2009, 5:33 PM
Whether I'm eating pussy or sucking cock, I get turned on because my partners are getting turned on. I prefer sucking cock because having a cock in my mouth is one of the sexiest things I do.
g

graytwo
Aug 12, 2009, 9:38 PM
I haven't been able to make a guy cum from sucking him yet.. done it 3 times.. so, since i've been able to make women cum almost every time, have to go for eating pussy more right now

Sylar - totally agree with what you said. I've tried a number of times with guys and then they pulled out and did the JO thingy. As for Ladies, well... they have nothing to pull out and wanted more pushin as they erupted which was great. I have had ladies apologize that they held back and squirted even though they tried not to. Told them, huh? Their eruption and blast is what is it is all about. Thankfully, I never been with a women that pushed me aside and wanked herself off at the end. Guess that must be a male thing.

graytwo

TheBisexualProfessor
Aug 13, 2009, 9:53 AM
In a perfect world, I'd suck the dick that just popped out of my wife's pussy--and it would be slick with both of their cum!

Indaco76
Aug 13, 2009, 10:15 AM
Thankfully, I never been with a women that pushed me aside and wanked herself off at the end. Guess that must be a male thing.

graytwo

Well, gray, I do that from time to time. I stop my partner (a woman) from pleasuring me orally because in that precise moment, manual stimulation is what I need to orgasm. Sometimes I have a hard time coming, takes me too long or I just get lost in thoughts and anxiety, and, well, self stimulation does the trick. It's not that I'm not enjoying what my lover is doing to me, quite the contrary... She was the one who turned me on in the first place and took me to that point of arousal. But if I realize that however long she licks me, I'm not going to come unless I touch myself, why not do it? She usually participates by penetrating me with fingers, which is a veeery nice combination of sensations... Gives me the best orgasms ever.
I just wanted to say that it can happen to women too.

lilme
Aug 13, 2009, 2:21 PM
pussy is first and then pussy again and then I'm almost ready for a Dick, but just in case just once more for the pussy.

glmike
Aug 13, 2009, 3:55 PM
Cock is better. There is a treat at the end.

Boats
Aug 13, 2009, 4:10 PM
In a perfect world, I'd suck the dick that just popped out of my wife's pussy--and it would be slick with both of their cum!

Totally agree, nothing better than eating a fresh cream pie and having a cock to suck on at the same time

max617
Aug 13, 2009, 9:49 PM
Ive had plenty of pussy,and only a few cocks...love em both,but i prefer cock-been too long since i sucked one though!

bicowboy
Aug 15, 2009, 12:09 AM
Ok here goes. I'm a married man and the wife does know about the bi side of me and it can at times really get her turned on and hot. Since being married to her I have been with another man once.
She wants to go with me the next time I go to meet a guy and have oral sex with him, It gets her that hot. She has a REALLY nice looking, tasting pussy and I absolutly love going down on her as she does me.
Now when I think of going down on another man just the thought of it REALLY gets me hot & hard but then I get to eat pussy more than I get to suck cock so that could be why. I am definitely bi and I like them both. I just wish I could get as much dick to suck as I get pussy to eat. I don't so the cock really:tongue: turnes me on.

V&B

jeancarleo
Aug 15, 2009, 2:28 AM
i love sucking dick. the times i've wanted to eat pussy the smell always pushed me back. i wanna do it but i guess the girls i've been with were not clean. i crave pussy a lot. any volunteers?

cockednloaded2009
Aug 15, 2009, 7:08 AM

Way hot!
-----------------------------------------------------------

Love running my tongue up and down the shaft of a nice hard cock, cupping that nice set of balls, occasionally letting my tongue run around that nice big mushroom head, tasting that sweet salty pre-cum, tongue back down the shaft, then gently kissing those big beautiful balls, while I slowly take my hand and start to softly jack that cock off, and eventually taking that big beautiful cock in my mouth, and recieving my reward of a big creamy load, for which I do on occasion, partake in swallowing.

Love watching a gal's pussy get swollen with excitement, lips are nice and meaty, I'm a sucker for big lips! partly parted, exposing her beautiful pinkness, having her lay on her stomach and propping her ass up, gently smacking her fine ass, massaging it and spreading her, rubbing what is now a nice and moist honey pot, working one finger in and out, then sliding in another, while reaching a lil' further up and gently rubbing her clit, which is quite hard, working a third finger in, enjoying the sound of a beautifully wet pussy being fingered with three fingers, taking those fingers and licking them, and spreading her wide from behind and letting my tongue go to work, with the occasional sucking on her clit, and my thumb working her ass.

Guess you can say I dig both !!!

hydropop
Aug 15, 2009, 7:27 AM
I dont see why I have to choose LOL , love both

isitniceenuf
Aug 15, 2009, 7:28 AM

that's what i'd luv 2 do

shaftmngr - like ur idea about eatn a cream pie - been really wantn to try that

Radio1000 - would u volunteer 2 b the 1st to make me swallow? :drool:

as far as the choices
1st pussy
2nd cock

jimisbi
Aug 29, 2009, 3:38 PM
I like both, but if I had both in front of me and I could only choose one then I would suck a cock, everytime.

csreef
Aug 29, 2009, 4:00 PM
For me I'd suck a cock only if the guy was real hot and had a good looking tool:bigrin:..( If you haven't guessed it,I'm a Top ) I love to eat pussy..I've often joked to women that from all the Yoga I've done over the years I can now breath through my ears...:bigrin:

billybear47
Aug 30, 2009, 7:15 AM
Really it depends on my mood at the time.Sometimes I really enjoy a man drilling me as I eat his wife and other times I prefer her to use a strap-on as I deep throat him.Actually,I really love them both equally as I am such a slut,lol.:three:

mobicpl69
Aug 30, 2009, 9:36 AM
We both love to suck cock and eat pussy, before and after fucking.

wyrd_truth
Aug 30, 2009, 7:48 PM
This is sort of a trick question to ask bisexuals, like asking if you prefer Chinese food or Italian. Some days the mood strikes for pasta, other days it's got to be wasabi. Some days I'm famished, eating everything that's not nailed down. Other days I don't really have much of an appetite.

Sucking dick is great. As a guy, part of the enjoyment comes from knowing that I know exactly how good it feels because, obviously, I have the same equipment as he does. But men are also easy. We get off pretty much every time. Having a woman cum on my face is more special. The feel of it for one especially if she tends to gush a bit, also as a man it seems like more of an achievement to really get a woman off good. It doesn't happen every single time so when it does it's satisfying. As Colonel Kilgore said, "It smells like...victory."

What he said.
I want to move to NJ now!!!!! LOL

lv69cpl69
Aug 30, 2009, 8:09 PM
Sucking cock. Pussy is nasty and smells like fish even if she claims that her pussy is clean it still smells nasty.

csreef-If you were really a top you would not suck cock at all.

nope not all smell! :male:1/2 here way more I have with were and smelled clean. you been with some bad ones.

joshuasalam
Sep 1, 2009, 5:01 PM
cock is easier to figure out. vagina's are like god's science experiment gone wrong...lol pussy's are for fucking if you ask me.

glansandlabia
Sep 3, 2009, 9:12 AM
70/30 pussy to dick.

mopjockey
Sep 3, 2009, 6:44 PM
Having licked and sucked both to orgasm ... multiple times with as many as I can get my mouth on or around ... I would have to be another vote for both

foreverbi
Oct 19, 2009, 5:38 PM
I would have to agree with some of the other members. Sometimes you want a taco (49%) & some times you just want a hot dog (51%). In other words I just like giving oral sex.:bigrin:

shaftmngr
Oct 19, 2009, 8:56 PM
It depends on which is available. I like sucking cock and I like eating pussy. Of course watching a pussy being fucked and filled with cum then licking the cock and pussy clean can also be fun.

neverthough
Oct 19, 2009, 9:51 PM

Well its all imagination to me to have a cock in my mouth but I am ready for it. I love the taste of my own cum and often lick it from my mates pussy which is also marvelous. I am just waiting for the right connection to suck the load right out of a nice hard cock.

Spartik
Oct 20, 2009, 2:47 AM
Longer ago than I want to say, I went to my first orgy and did both. After eating a woman, she asked if I liked eating pussy. I replied that it was OK but cock filled me up better. It's still true. I like giving a woman pleasure but I love to feel a man getting harder as I suck him, shooting in my mouth and tasting him afterward.:tongue:

fred fencesitter
Oct 21, 2009, 10:48 PM
Love 'em both. I find that eating pussy is a little more complex than sucking cock. More to learn for each woman.

WeNeedU
Oct 22, 2009, 10:44 AM
i love to be in a 69 with my partner and sucking his cock as he is licking my ass and pussy. thats when i fill his mouth full....

nocturnal08
Oct 22, 2009, 12:01 PM
well i ve done both to completion and enjoy the @#%# out of both but most of us can suck the hell out of dick some not so good though some of us can eat the hell out of pussy but some not so good though dick is not as complicated as pussy so i love the challenge of eating pussy because for as long as i can remember ive heard the excuse ive never orgasmed from having someone eat my pussy from quite a few women id tell them you just havent met the right tongue yet. til this day i go undefeated inthis challenge(i really began to think it was just aploy to find out if black men really ate pussy or not)but anyways i love ending when your face feels like a glazed donut......

nocturnal:three::tongue:

Mike's_ready
Oct 22, 2009, 11:46 PM
How about sucking a cock right after it has been inside I sweet pussy?Then you get the best of both!

chris2962
Dec 5, 2009, 1:01 PM
Not sure if I posted right the last time. I'm new to all this so pussy eating has always been my thing and I LOVE it. Never sucked a cock and I' a little intimidated by it. Maybe I just don't want to be called a cocksucker:). Anyway, I know the day's coming. Have to work up to it with the right guy.

Karasel
Dec 6, 2009, 12:40 PM
I like vagina better. I like the taste and the feel of the clitoris. Giving a guy head is fun too, and I've gotten rave reviews for the men I went down on. But I enjoy eating a vagina out so much more.

Mmonty
Dec 6, 2009, 4:43 PM
Decisions...decisions. If there were both in front of me, I'd probably say, "you both do me and I'll do the best one first.

ralphr6907
Dec 7, 2009, 1:51 PM
Not sure if I posted right the last time. I'm new to all this so pussy eating has always been my thing and I LOVE it. Never sucked a cock and I' a little intimidated by it. Maybe I just don't want to be called a cocksucker:). Anyway, I know the day's coming. Have to work up to it with the right guy.
I love eating pussy and always have. It's just really exciting to hear her get excited and feel her pushing against my mouth trying to get more and then feeling her cum, wow, you just can't beat that.

That said, I've never given a blowjob and want to very much. I just can't find the guy. I've advertised, on here and elsewhere and still nothing. I get men far away and close that say they're interested and I've made arrangements to meet then they don't show. I'm really tired of that.

I know I'll enjoy giving a blowjob as I love getting them and want to do the same for a guy. I want to explore him, touching and rubbing, to kiss his cock and lick it and give him what he wants, to feel him thrusting in my mouth, to hear his moans and to receive that mouthful of his cum. I also want a man to give me one. The only blowjobs I've every gotten were from women and they're great and I can't imagine how good one would be from a man.
I also want to do other things with him too. I would love to kiss a man passionately. I've never done these things and think about them all the time.

ErosUrge
Dec 7, 2009, 2:34 PM
I would have to say both and preferably at the same time...
However, I must also say that when I'm sucking cock, then in those moments I am completely absorbed and not distracted with all my passion sucking that cock until the moment of that beautiful release of the hot nectar erupting and the intense surge and hardness of the cock as it's being released and the moans that accompany these moments....just the thought of it moves me and turns me on.
Yet, I am also equally moved when a woman hits her peak and I am able to taste the nectar as it oozes out of her pussy and knowing that she has hit her peak. And then again to start the next cycle for the next orgasm; this is what the men don't have, but I'm okay with that. When with a woman and licking at her most beautiful pussy, I am again completely absorbed in those moments and cock doesn't concern me...as is the same when sucking cock, pussy doesn't concern me.....
Finally, when with both I am in complete oral ecstasy and both turn me on for all the reasons indicated above. To describe all the subtleties of playing orally with each sex would require another 2 paragraphs....I'll stop here as already this is quite lengthy.

Bi-wed
Dec 7, 2009, 3:30 PM
Although I enjoy eating pussy, I love sucking cock-especially when the tasty cum spurts forth. Love to eat a cum filled cream-pie pussy after another guy (or several guys) have just dumped their loads in her---yummy!!!!!!

CRAZMIN4EVERER
Dec 7, 2009, 3:40 PM
I love to suck cock more.... but I do not feel having relationship nor dating with a guy. When I eat pussy ... I do enjoy it also. .... but not as rousing as sucking cocks ....

bluebay
Dec 7, 2009, 6:32 PM
My husband and I joined this site together. We are that married hetro for years recently turned bisexual couple that some warn others about. All of this is very new to us... expressing ourselves this way that is. One day when my husband told me that he wanted to be fucked by a man and to suck him off until he exploded in his mouth, I was turned on. To see him doing it would be so fantastic, I get horny just thinking about.
I haven't never suck pussy but would like to. My husband loves to do it and he does it quit well!
I love sucking dick, my husband has a long, juicy, thick, black one. He looks at me when he's fucking me in the mouth and wonders how it feels...I tell him, "you'll love it baby!"

ronnalex
Jan 3, 2010, 10:55 AM
I love sucking cock more ,big cock cum is yummy .havnt eatin pussy for a year butt Im lookin

woodstockloner
Jan 3, 2010, 10:57 AM
I like both equally

biblissful
Jan 3, 2010, 11:38 AM
Depends on the mood. I like giving so I love both just as much. ;)

ErosUrge
Jan 3, 2010, 3:26 PM
I'm pretty certain I've responded to a similar thread about this topic before. But I couldn't resist adding to it yet again.
I love both; absolutely.
However, when I'm sucking a beautiful cock, I am completely focused and the same goes with eating a beautiful pussy. And while doing each, I am so turned on and immersed in the sensations taking place while it's happening.
And then, if both are there at the same time I am completely in erotic heaven...
I love the moment of release with a man when his most precious delicious cum is shooting into my mouth and I love to swallow it all down and feeling his satisfaction in response with spasms and the thrill he is receiving from it.
And with a woman, it is so beautiful to feel her response as she lets go to her ecstatic reactions from the pleasure she receives and the wonderful wetness of all her juices that constantly ooze out of her pussy.
I must admit that I prefer the scent of a woman's pussy to that of the male scent. But still, when I'm sucking a cock the male scent that emanates during arousal is a turn on too.
So, yes both are equally rewarding.

bijohnmpls
Jan 3, 2010, 7:10 PM
If the opportunity presents itself, it is hot to have both at the same time, but I do like sucking cock and licking pussy equally. It is all about pleasing my partner.

pipeater
Jan 3, 2010, 9:00 PM
Having performed oral on both male and female i do enjoy sucking a cock better especially when we are taking a shower together

DareMe
Jan 3, 2010, 9:21 PM
Tough question to answer.

I like them both for 2 different reasons. Pussy licking is great and dick sucking is also great. You cannot experiment a pussy growing in your mouth whereas a dick on the other hand can grow nice and long while carefully resting on your tongue.

Now, how about licking a pussy stuffed by a wonderful throbbing cock?

Gets me hard all the time!

XOXOXOXOXO ((((X0))))

DM

biblissful
Jan 4, 2010, 4:29 AM
I think the Title should be change to How to Turn ON the BI Group.
I don't know about the rest of you but I am arranging a friendly little party with my husband and friend due to this topic.:bigrin: I need a shower, hot one. I am not sure I can even wait till Friday;)

FredinSJ
Jan 4, 2010, 1:38 PM
both at the same time.

Sucking <--Dick00 or Eating {{PUSSY}}. Which do you like best?
Love the one you're with!

I would have to agree with some of the other members. Sometimes you want a taco & some times you just want a hot dog to chew on. In other words I just like giving oral sex. And receiving. And watching. And mirrors!

lisas
Jan 4, 2010, 10:29 PM
I like both. but my frist choise is the pussy. love to try both at the same time some day. i do like sucking cock and the taste of hot cum.. but thats me. :bigrin:

DareMe
Jan 5, 2010, 8:03 AM
I think the Title should be change to How to Turn ON the BI Group.
I don't know about the rest of you but I am arranging a friendly little party with my husband and friend due to this topic.:bigrin: I need a shower, hot one. I am not sure I can even wait till Friday;)

Lucky You ;)

DM

TheDream
Jan 5, 2010, 10:01 AM
give me a cock to suck and I'll let you know... Seriously though, after tasting pussy it's going to be one hell of a challenge trying to beat it. ;)

jumpingjacks99
Jan 26, 2010, 5:59 PM
Hiiamamalebisexualandilovetodoboth;ienjoyeatingpus syverymuch;ihavenotsuckonacockinawhile;imissit.:bi pride:

Katibug18
Jan 26, 2010, 11:40 PM
I love sucking the dick but I wanna eat pussy so bad right now...it's just tasty

tpk925
Jan 26, 2010, 11:42 PM
I prefer pussy. But I do like to suck a nice cock. Swallow or cum shower? Both here.:tong:

BiJoe696
Jan 27, 2010, 7:13 AM
I sure like both, and luv to please. Really like cream filled pussy a lot. Just get lost between the legs diving in and whipping my tongue around enjoying the taste, feel and smells. WOW. And luv to please a cock giving it all the pleasures I enjoy or requested.

kegspoon
Mar 8, 2010, 6:45 PM
I sucked cock before I ate pussy. Once tasted, the pussy had my attention for many years. I like both, it doubles my chances for oral sex, which is my fave.
Optimum, sucking a cock just pulled from a pussy.

freshfun
Mar 8, 2010, 9:24 PM
I prefer to suck clit while stroking a g-spot. Listening to a woman lose control and cum on my hand over and over and over...luv that. Although, it may be because I went a long time between my bi experiences...15 plus years of no women. If I had only had women...I would probably say the opposite.

xtopherix
Mar 9, 2010, 12:39 PM
It entirely depends on the moment. Just like you can be in the mood for a particular food, I find myself having a taste for either puss or cock, although I've never had it at the same time. Depending on the person, I usually find cock sucking to be a much more pleasant experience, mostly because a girl's scent can be a bit overwhelming, but sometimes it's nice just to bury my face at go at it for a while.

ErosUrge
Mar 9, 2010, 1:36 PM
Don't know exactly why I've chosen to respond to this but felt a need to.
I love both myself but I must admit that I'm much better at reading guys than I am women. Odd because overall, I prefer sex with women slightly more. Some women I've been able to read very well when it comes to eating pussy. But with guys, I rarely have difficulty in reading their responses. Though I've been eating pussy for many years, I would love to be taught by an expert in this area so that I would be able to please most if not all women orally.

HornyGraceCouple
May 31, 2010, 4:44 PM
Ask which one you like best is like asking a parent which kid they love the most. They are both the same

Northerner
May 31, 2010, 6:38 PM
I guess this thread is getting old now, but I'll reply anyway:

I love eating pussy, and the feedback i get suggests the recipients like it too.

I haven't sucked a cock to completion yet and I would love to suck and swallow some time, preferably a medium sized cut dick.

pipeater
May 31, 2010, 6:41 PM
much rather have a cock in my mouth, but i do enjoy eating pussy from time to time

john.charters
Jun 1, 2010, 9:21 AM

i have never sucked dick yet, i am new to this but i think i would love to have a dick in my mouth. i would also like to try a dick up me.

sterculius
Jun 1, 2010, 10:08 AM
Now that would be a difficult decision to have to make. I enjoy each one very much even though they are so different from each other. In both cases a large part of the turn on is making my partner cum, but when I'm sucking cock, I get a delicious mouthful of the orgasm that I worked so hard to bring about.

tpk925
Jun 1, 2010, 10:09 AM
BOTH!! Even better with a nice big cock in that hot pussy!! YUMMM:bibounce:

40bim57022
Jun 1, 2010, 10:41 AM
I think I will have to go to sucking cock is more enjoyable. It seems to be more accessible from more positions.

rick1958
Jun 1, 2010, 11:51 AM
id preffer to suck the cock pussys for fucking cock is for sucking ill cam with all at rickdoak84@yahoo.com all welcome to hit me up rick

lilme
Jun 1, 2010, 3:49 PM
I must say that i would love to eat both at the same time. I love the taste of both and the taste of it just keeps me going strong, and I hope it never ends.

53bimale
Jun 2, 2010, 5:58 AM
Both.....what is not to love to be licking and sucking either one. My favorite is to have both to eat...when he cums and pulls out, clean him off, and then clean her out.....oh my......both, either, or......100 % bi.....Life is good

69luvr
Jun 2, 2010, 2:58 PM

DITTO. I enjoy doing what comes naturally given the moment. I enjoy everything!:tongue:

edmann35
Jul 2, 2010, 5:02 AM
:flag4::male:;)

sucking cock...

DareMe
Jul 2, 2010, 8:28 AM

It's a question the mood you are in I guess. Sometimes dick and sometimes pussy, for the lucky ones sometimes both!

DM

Plumhead2
Jul 2, 2010, 9:18 AM
I love eating pussy. The fun of exploring the folds, tongue lashing the clit, feeling a turned on woman writhing around is all so hot. I crave the taste of a juicy pussy and the smell of an aroused woman. Everything in the world vanishes except the tip of my tongue and her pussy. My entire being is wrapped up in giving her pleasure.

Wish I knew about sucking cock. Never done it yet. When my gf sucks my cock, she moans lustily, wiggles her body, and gets very wet. Must be something to it!!!! Why should she have all the fun? Hope I get the chance to find out and answer the question from experience.

curious50widower
Jul 2, 2010, 11:14 AM
I love eating pussy , But I would Love to try sucking a stiff cock for the first time......:wiggle2:

MrBisex
Jul 2, 2010, 3:10 PM
both especially if the cock comes in the pussy at the same time.

silentboxer
Oct 9, 2010, 4:08 AM
i guess penis for now. (is embarrassed for being less of a man)

Natasha Kurusugawa
Nov 11, 2010, 5:32 AM
Pussy.:female:
I do not like to drink sperm. But love to drink the juices from the vagina of a woman.

Avid_Cummer
Nov 11, 2010, 9:58 AM
I like licking pussy, but when you are going through a dry spell like me with women, then sucking cock is my alternative choice :tong:

bicuriouscd
Nov 11, 2010, 12:23 PM
I have only eaten pussy and love to do so , but I fantasize more and more about having my first hard dick in my mouth to lick and suck to completion.
I want to feel my mouth filled with his hot load ! Mmmmmm.

Now I just need to find the courage to fulfill my fantasy.

dutchmale
Nov 11, 2010, 1:01 PM
i like both but..

i really prefer cock over pussy

i nice cock is just soo nice

eating pussy for me is way less exiting

nose between her legs and not seeing as much as sucking a cock

sucking a cock seeing the hard thing in front of you as you take it in your mouth .. hmmmmm

the feeling of the cock in your mouth touhing everything

i dont know i dont mean this as a real dirty story its just how i see it

the idea of sucking cock alone always gets me horny in half a second (got a hard one typing this) :tong:

chapear
Nov 11, 2010, 1:24 PM
I like both equally. A cum filled pussy or a pussy flavored dick is even better.

rtmac
Nov 11, 2010, 1:57 PM
Both. I enjoy 69'ing with a hot gal with me on bottom while another guy fucks her..then I absolutely love the payoff when the guy pulls out only to have me suck his cock while he shoots his yummy cum in my mouth..that way I get to taste the pussy on his cock and his hot cum at the same time!!!

Michigan_cpl
Nov 11, 2010, 2:26 PM
to answer the question dick or pussy, i love both and want both.:bipride:

bikiniman
Nov 12, 2010, 2:45 AM
I have only eaten pussy and love to do so , but I fantasize more and more about having my first hard dick in my mouth to lick and suck to completion.

In the same boat, I have only ever eaten pussy which I love but I really want to suck another's man dick. I am sure I will love it just as much.

BJ Hunter
Nov 12, 2010, 10:49 AM
I do love eating pussy, and often cum as I'm doing it. I've yet to suck a cock, but I'm sure its hot as well. The best would be to eat a pussy while getting sucked.

letsgrace
Nov 12, 2010, 12:59 PM

I prefer both at the same time with the cock slipping out on occasion to get a lick and the pussy getting sucked when the cock is at the door knocking.

69luvr
Nov 12, 2010, 2:35 PM
I enjoy BOTH. When I am in the mood for cock, I love it and go crazy for it. Ditto a juicy pussy. The more the merrier! BUT I enjoy a firm cock between firm boobs! Very delicious!:bipride:

mainehunter
Nov 12, 2010, 6:58 PM
I am happy doing either. As long as my partners(s) are enjoying them self’s, and I can make their toes curl – I am happy. Having them orgasm, cum or whatever is my reword.

ross j
Nov 12, 2010, 7:46 PM
I used to love the equally but after 37 yrs of sucking I love sucking cock more unless of course it is a fresh fucked pussy I love sucking them dry too.

ross j
Nov 12, 2010, 8:27 PM
Sucking big bald black cock 11"

Riabite
Nov 12, 2010, 10:59 PM
I love em both...and at the same time!!! ;)

pallindrome
Nov 12, 2010, 11:35 PM
i truly love both ! the taste of eating cum out of a fresh well fucked pussy is the cream of the crop ! and i enjoy that first squirt that hits the back of throat ! yumm !

NW6942
Nov 13, 2010, 1:43 AM
Put a penis and a vagina next to each other and I'd go for the penis first. More fullfilling having a nice warm cock to wrap your lips around and shove down your throat! Kinda like taking a shot at the bar... pussy makes a great chaser :)

drugstore cowboy
Jan 18, 2012, 2:39 AM
Sucking dick. Giving oral sex to a woman can be fun, and isn't that bad; but I prefer to suck and be sucked by a man.

*pan*
Jan 18, 2012, 12:40 PM
Put a penis and a vagina next to each other and I'd go for the penis first. More fullfilling having a nice warm cock to wrap your lips around and shove down your throat! Kinda like taking a shot at the bar... pussy makes a great chaser :)

hmmm will almost start wit hgrabbing and stroking the penis and having a mouth full of pussy then changing over to suckin the cock and fingering the pussy then it goes from there back and forth till i usualy end up with the guy riding me and the woman suckin me in a threesome this way no one is left out :bigrin:

BiBIKER065
Jan 18, 2012, 3:18 PM
I'm a 63yr old married man love lick that pussy always have, but a few months back I got to suck my 1st cock actually 2 cock at the same time and found I enjoyed that just as much and still waiting for more cock to suck, but until then guess I'll continue eating pussy:bipride:

BiBIKER065
Jan 18, 2012, 3:24 PM
i like both but..

i really prefer cock over pussy

i nice cock is just soo nice

eating pussy for me is way less exiting

nose between her legs and not seeing as much as sucking a cock

sucking a cock seeing the hard thing in front of you as you take it in your mouth .. hmmmmm

the feeling of the cock in your mouth touhing everything

i dont know i dont mean this as a real dirty story its just how i see it

the idea of sucking cock alone always gets me horny in half a second (got a hard one typing this) :tong:

I got a hard one just reading this

BiCplAz
Jan 18, 2012, 3:34 PM
I am happy doing either. As long as my partners(s) are enjoying them self’s, and I can make their toes curl – I am happy. Having them orgasm, cum or whatever is my reword.

My sediments exactly. Yes I Know

hpd123
Jan 21, 2012, 2:16 PM
I've only eaten pussy and ass. Love them both. I hope to add a third choice to my list. I think eating pussy and sucking cock, mmmmm sounds so good.

hott4it
Jan 21, 2012, 5:43 PM
although I am a fiend for eating pussy and sucking cock I do love them both. I would have to say my favorite thing to eat or suck is a nice juicy smooth clean ass either male or female I love and adore that myself.

mesaharleyrider
Jan 22, 2012, 8:20 AM
Seems to me we are all correct. Time, place, circumstance; all dictate as to which we prefer at the time. "Love the one you're with."

Lake_Bi_Guy
Jan 22, 2012, 8:26 AM
Love both at same time. Mostly enjoy eating pussy right after it is turned into a cream-pie by my friends hubby and my cum.

falcondfw
Jan 22, 2012, 3:57 PM
Do I really have to choose? Seriously?
Sorry. can't do it. I LOVE both.

moonbeam
Jan 22, 2012, 7:37 PM
I like both,but now being bi i prefer sucking cock there's so much to enjoy with a nice cock, and love a shooting load in my mouth yummy. I'v eatin/licked alot of pussy some good some bad, some women have bad chemistry which leads to a stinky pussy, and thats a turn off for me. A cock doesn't have the stinky smell ever, there all good and take all i can suck.:tongue:

funseekingcouple
Jan 22, 2012, 8:03 PM
I am the :female: replying to this one :tongue: lol and I CANT choose between the 2. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE them both. The feel of a slick wet hard hot pulsing dick slideing down my throat, or the slippery dripping wet warmth of a pussy that i can just sit there all day and lap up. Just give me both at the same time and Im one happy woman!!!!:bipride: :bipride: :bipride: SOOO BI LOL!!!

curiousbi_2tryus
Jan 22, 2012, 8:15 PM
Well for me i have been a married straight guy for alot of years. It wasnt until just a few years ago that i found my bi curious side and experimented for the first time, Even though i have only been with 2 guys i must say that sucking a sweet tasting hard cock and having it in my mouth is very stimulating and i love see how far i can get it in my mouth and taste the precum and pray that one day i get to enjoy having a load down my throat. I will never give up the pussy, to me it is the most exciting thing i love doing. there is nothing like it when a woman orgasms and fills ur mouth full of sweet tasting pussy juice. I guess the more i get to try cock i will lbe able to say its equal.:bipride::three:

BatCox40
Jan 23, 2012, 9:25 AM
Another vote for both...at the same time!!!

I really love the taste and the action of both equally and together is awesome, like cake and ice cream - meant to go together :tong:

Love cock. Love pussy. Even better to have them at the same time.
I agree with those who posted similar comments.

funfred60
Jan 23, 2012, 11:21 AM
Love both, used to love to eat my cum out of a nice wet pussy. Since I'm 63, I don't get any pussy anymore and cock is rare. Now I get by with watching Camfuze and licking up my own precum and cum. Oooohhhh for the good old days. Pardon the pun. but growing old sucks!

jhg50
Jan 23, 2012, 2:04 PM
BOTH IS NICE AND NOTHING WRONG WITH DOING BOTH. PREFERE EATING PUSSY BUT SUCKING A DICK EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE IS NICE TO

ralphr6907
Jan 23, 2012, 2:34 PM
I have a lot of experience eating pussy and absolutely love it. The fragrance drives me crazy and I love hearing her moan and hopefully scream when she cums. I would absolutely love the same experience with a man, feeling/tasting his sweet lubrication and feeling/tasting his powerful squirts of cum! I've never experienced that and I just can't wait until I do. I would also love another experience with a woman too!

My problems are varied. I can't host and I can only get out Mon-Fri in the mornings but someone must be able to work with that so I can get some....

Jakentn
Jan 23, 2012, 5:27 PM
Actually a very good question, hmmmm, I love both, but if I must pick one it has got to be cock.

indenver_indenver
Feb 7, 2012, 6:05 PM
My wife and I share the fantasy of my licking her pussy and a cock while another guy's cock is deep inside her. She loves the idea and we do it with a 7" dildo. Although I hope one day we will do it with a real guy.

*pan*
Feb 7, 2012, 8:02 PM
both equally - 100% bisexual here - 50% fem - 50% masc - cant be without cock or pussy sucking and licking :bipride:

Southern Bostonian
Feb 7, 2012, 9:02 PM
First timer here on this site (yay me)! I personally don't have much experience eating pussy but have plenty of experience sucking dick. Honestly I feel that both are equally rewarding and fulfilling and yet completely separate intimacies. It really comes down to technique, how you initiate and finish

jhg50
Feb 7, 2012, 11:26 PM
eating pussy is better but a cock is pretty good also

shyer
Jul 17, 2012, 2:13 PM
I love pussie the most,but do find when I'm in the mood for cock, sucking and swallowing is very great.

Beefeater
Jul 17, 2012, 4:04 PM
I think I will have to go to sucking cock is more enjoyable. It seems to be more accessible from more positions.

I have to go along with you on this because of the ease accessability. I've sucked cock in all kinds of different locations and under a lot of different circumstances. Being able to just unzip and pull the cock out and suck it instead of having to get almost totally undressed to eat pussy. Plus, women (SOME! Not all!) tend to take longer to cum. When time and descretion is of the utmost importance, I say sucking cock. This not to say that I don't like to eat pussy...I love to! Especially if it's squirter. The only experience that I've had that comes close to having my creampie and aeting it when i have it with my wife.

Gee! I SO confuzzled! lol

jarhead
Jul 17, 2012, 4:11 PM
HOLY MOLY! Some here need to experience a gorgeous woman sitting on your face......talk about easy access to Pandora and her box.

novicebiguylkn14
Jul 17, 2012, 4:20 PM
Like you I love Sucking a Hot Throbbing Cock to Orgasim! I also love getting my Cock Sucked after I have Given Balls Deep Anal to the Guy! Having the favor returned is also HOT! Hard to find a guy like that though. If you are interested lets chat a bit and see what cums of it?? (-; binready4u69

shadow45
Jul 19, 2012, 6:14 AM
Well I like both but the best is to combine the two and eat the lady while she is being fucked. Then enjoy cleaning the juices off of his cock and enjoy the tasty cum filled pussy.

N23orMore
Jul 19, 2012, 7:33 AM
I agree with shadow45 about combining them both. Liking both a warm sweet pussy and a hard dripping cock, my favorite scenario is a 3some. Having 2 men service one lady is an incredible way to enjoy it all. I have had 3somes with 2 ladies but I feel it is easier for 2 men to keep a woman satisfied and cumming over and over again. The combinations are endless and you have the ability to enjoy being a voyeur, an exhibitionist , bi or straight. Being 69 with the woman while the other guy is taking her doggy style and you are eating her pussy and licking his cock at the same time is a big turn-on. When he finally gets off you can taste her pussy juices and his cum dripping out of her. Or you can both fight to get his cum taking turns going down on his hard cock. Another fun way to enjoy each other is to have a daisy chain with him lying on his back, you riding his cock and the woman is being eaten by him while she sucks you off. Cannot think of a much better way to get your Oooohhhs.
I have recently learned to squirt my girlfriend and that has opened up even more options for fun. Now each time we make love she squirts while I am in her and she can now squirt herself. Imagine you are sucking off the other guy and the woman is watching you both while fingering herself and squirting on the two of you. Whew..

saltydog4now
Jul 21, 2012, 4:48 PM
Give me a second to think about it......YES!

luvtocum
Jul 22, 2012, 5:37 AM
I truly love both, the couple i have been seeing lately are awesome. She gets off seeing her husband blow me while i'm eating her. Sucking a cock while its fucking a pussy is mind blowing. Can't get enough!!!!!!!!!!!

cbj4162
Jul 22, 2012, 8:23 AM
Maybe it's because I don't get to do it that often and the taboo factor turns me on but i just can't suck enough cock. One of my favorite things in the world is having a dick or balls in my mouth. And you're not going to get away after cumming just once either.

Don't know how to explain it since I've never been romantically attracted to guys, but since I was a young teen I've had a fascination with the penis. Maybe it's because my first sexual experiences were with another guy. Sucked my first cock when I was 11-12 and have yet to tire of it 25 years later.

.... we are very similar :D i love it to ...

cbj4162
Jul 22, 2012, 8:24 AM
maybe bcuz i have not had a nice dick to suck in such a long time, i crave it! .... i love exploring with a guy, hot mutual cock worship.....

BorderCpl
Jul 22, 2012, 3:26 PM
First day - first post! Although I read (with a lot of interest!!) ALL the answers starting 2 yrs ago. My husband's preference is cock. We've had this discussion a million times in bed :) My preference? I'm all for equality :) However, I prefer watching HIM suck cock (or another man doing him) to me performing oral on either. Not to say that I don't like giving oral..laugh...I just prefer watching :)

Looking586
Jul 22, 2012, 4:32 PM
Well. I love to eat pussy, but if I could choose, I would go for the cock. I simply crave cock!

thorny252@email.com
Jul 22, 2012, 10:22 PM
Love doing both, but mostly eatting pussy. With fingers inserted, I always find the G spot and give her the ride of her life, and I don't let up.

BiJim55
Jul 27, 2012, 7:41 PM
I like sucking cock the most - there is nothing like a mouth full of fresh warn cum

jrod599
Jul 28, 2012, 1:23 AM
Eating pussy is hot, but having a cock erupt in your mouth is better.

dubguy
Jul 28, 2012, 12:47 PM
To have a man's cock twitch and feel his hot creamy load explode inside your mouth is amazing.
To have a woman suddenly seize up and to gush her cunt juices in your mouth with the tangy taste that only a woman can have is amazing.

In short, I can't choose between the two - it's not possible! I adore both.

bicoupleinontario
Jul 28, 2012, 1:23 PM
Both at the same time :)

RoadWarrior942
Aug 3, 2012, 2:21 PM
This topic seems to be well attended, and evenly divided. I love the fact that so many bi couples responded. Nothing like a COMPLETE profile!

My question: Which tastes better? A womans juices, or a man's cum? I have yet to taste a cock (hoping for VERY SOON!), but I've tasted my own cum. It seemed VERY similar to pussy juice.

sjbimale4u
Aug 6, 2012, 10:10 PM
agreed both & if possible at the same time :bigrin::paw::paw:
I love to make a woman scream, I enjoy sucking on that wonderful clitorus and fuck her with my tongue, I have a good tongue and I can be equally good at sucking a nice cock, it is just that I am more picky when it comes to the lucky guy that I suck. It would be nice to find a couple to get to know on a regular basis.

seniormaybebi
Aug 6, 2012, 11:17 PM
Both are nice. Licking pussy is really good if full of cum, women like because makes for orgasms. Sucking cock is great to completion when cum is sweet.

helentvcaca
Aug 7, 2012, 11:46 AM
As a cock slut, I like cock sucking and cum drinking best.

bi4asplay
Aug 12, 2012, 12:36 AM
I do enjoy a nice hot cock in my mouth or some place else.It is hot to have him cum in my mouth. I can get off having a lady squirt all over my face. I love licking her while he is in her and licking his cum out of her or kissing her when she has a mouth full of his cum. This is a tough pick to make. If I had to make it I would say eating pussy while he is fucking me,lol

Parker30
Aug 16, 2012, 4:20 PM
I totally agree with you!!!

Stefcd
Aug 16, 2012, 9:52 PM
Well hon, eating pussy means you ar holding a beuatiful feminine being in your hands and you get to watch her quiver as you probe her gspot with one or two indexes while tasting those luscious juices in your mouth. Teasing a clit with your tongue is such a turn on....compared to juxtaposing a soft cock that swells in your mouth while a deep voice urges you on and the sudden shaking and exploding of a rocket in your mouth means.....\i want both dammit where is that hermaphrodite!!!!!!!!!!!!

oralexpert44
Aug 26, 2012, 4:37 PM
Both.....and wold love to find a couple that would let me pleasure both of them orally

tommyswing
Aug 26, 2012, 4:49 PM
I love to suck cock, and have a reputation as a really good cocksucker. But I like eating pussy, I believe it's more intimate, and the smell and softness can't be beat. If I can eat and drink a womens nectar I could careless if I cum .

MyTimeNow
Aug 29, 2012, 8:32 AM
More or less to me, it depends on which person the cock/pussy is attached to and whom you're pleasuring - and of course, maintenance is also a huge factor.

bi_wm2003
Aug 29, 2012, 9:17 AM
Like cake and ice cream. Haha love it. That is so true- best way I have ever heard it put.

doorman2107
Aug 29, 2012, 11:08 AM
I like both equally

Warrior Poet 69
Aug 29, 2012, 2:05 PM
Isn't that the greatest thing about being bi? We don't have to choose! As for preference...with me it really just depends on my mood at the time. I absolutely LOVE to burrow into my wifes juicy, smooth, and ooh so tasty pussy, but at the moment a great big, hard, leaking cock sounds absolutely wonderful! Dammit, now my mouth is watering! :tongue:

easyaspie2010
Aug 29, 2012, 2:09 PM
It depends on the person I'm going down on. I LOVE both! (BTW, TGShannon, doll you need to clear your mailbox out so I can drop you a line.) MUAH!

dick_pumper
Aug 29, 2012, 6:43 PM
I have eaten more pussy in my life then sucked cock but I remember how I loved to pull my buds cock out and suck it into my mouth and suck him as he got hard, and the feeling of him as he came in my mouth. I loved it so much. But that was 20 years ago and I am in need of cock once again. I'd suck my own if I could reach it but I do have a bit of a belly that gets in the way.
Whichever genital I am sucking or eating the main thing for me is that it's shaved smooth, hairless, or trimmed very short. I remember going down on this girl and getting a bunch of hair in my mouth, I almost gagged. It's not sexy to go down on your date and gag lmao
She tasted fine once we got the hair out of the way
So again, I vote BOTH!

MyTimeNow
Aug 29, 2012, 7:22 PM
Whichever genital I am sucking or eating the main thing for me is that it's shaved smooth, hairless, or trimmed very short. I remember going down on this girl and getting a bunch of hair in my mouth, I almost gagged. It's not sexy to go down on your date and gag lmao
She tasted fine once we got the hair out of the way
So again, I vote BOTH!

I agree about the shaved, smooth, hairless, or trimmed part.......especially it being 2012.

And lol. I know that feeling of removing pubes. Once a girl warned me she smelled (plus she was hairy), but like a trooper I descended down anyway - only to dry heave, which I never do. Night ruined. I would've taken a 70's cock over that any day.

bim49686
Aug 29, 2012, 11:12 PM
I love doing both.But maybe 75/25 more towards sucking cock.but then again depends on the situation.

ohbimale
Aug 30, 2012, 2:47 AM
I have to say I still preferr sucking dick!

BiPhone
Aug 30, 2012, 12:47 PM
I like sucking cock, and also like licking pussy. But if I had to choose I would choose cock as long as I still could fuck pussy.

unique1
Aug 30, 2012, 5:56 PM
I prefer women but also enjoy males.

darren25
Aug 30, 2012, 11:30 PM
I wud love some cock and pussy now diyn for a fuck

jeff5813
Oct 1, 2012, 9:38 AM
When I was younger I would have said "pussy", but as I age I lean more towards "cock". But sucking the pussy juice off a cock can't be beat.

luvtocum
Oct 1, 2012, 11:21 AM
I couldn't agree more, i love eating pussy but taking a well hung cock into my mouth for the purpose of working for my reward is the ultimate.

I have only sucked a few cocks and I have eaten a ton on pussy. Pussy is wonderful. I enjoy feeling her ass and fingering her beautiful other hole. But I must say while I can't get into any feelings for a guy I really do love sucking a cock. I perfer a smaller one and on the thin side. I can deep throat almost any size cock but avg to small is best. I love the feeling of it swelling up and blasting in my mouth. I also like it to finish shooting on my face and then sucking it again to get it all.

robbie_boy1
Oct 2, 2012, 9:08 AM
I love sucking cock and eating pussy. I am very oral so having something in my mouth either/or is all good for me. I will say i have sucked more cock than I've eaten pussy as of late.

Nextyearsxmassgifts
Oct 2, 2012, 10:22 AM
Its like chocolate and peanut-butter!!! They both taste so good in your mouth... but there even better when you put them together!!!! I could spend hours sucking on or eating both. I have a couple that I spend time with that love to use me as there oral sex toy...lol and always want me to lick and suck them clean :P I love giving oral, and cant say no to my partner(s) when ever they ask me to go down on them or there friends if asked. Im not a sub, sissy or slut. I would say I have what most would call "an unhealthy oral obsession" lamo! But only with my close partners. I wouldn't just drop to my knees for a complete stranger.... well I don't think I would??? ;)

Jimmyf61
Oct 2, 2012, 5:53 PM
Both I love to taste a sweet hot pussy. But I love yo suck a cock .I don't get to do it much but when I do I love to suck cock like its my last one.I love the taste of a nice mans ass ..

happymex
Oct 3, 2012, 2:53 PM
I like to eat pussy but sucking cock is my all time favorite.

Solar
Oct 4, 2012, 11:49 PM
I have been given a A+ rating for eating pussy and I really do love it but sucking dick is totally fun and I challenge myself to do it better and better each time. Are my teeth in the way? Am I going fast/slow enough? Is my tongue getting to the right spots? Etc., etc. Getting a guy to cum is like a big THANK YOU!

SLO_Glen
Oct 6, 2012, 7:38 PM
I've eaten pussy a couple time and was kind of mixed about it. However, even though I always considered myself more 'straight', the first time I sucked on a guy was just really awesome, and I totally loved it.
I'd been fantasizing about sucking on a guy for quite a long time (several years), but didn't have the nerve to do it. But recently, I received a full-body massage from a gay man. After the massage we showered together and that's when I made my move. I sort of surprised myself that I finally did it, but I'm glad I did because it was incredible, and I can't wait to suck dick again. :)

Another fantasy I sort of have is to be with a woman and bi-guy, suck on him after he's been in her pussy for a few minutes. That's a huge fantasy I have. (assuming they're both healthy).

Musings
Oct 10, 2012, 9:13 AM
I vote both here too. My favorite is eating the creampie.

kerryj
Oct 11, 2012, 3:19 PM
That's the nice thing about being bisexual, you have both options to choose from. That being said, along with the fact that my days of playing with and pleasuring a nice cock are in the distant past, I'd have to say to put me down as loving both. The feeling of having a nice soft cock grow in your mouth, the sucking, licking, hearing him groan as you're pleasuring him, then the final reward, the nice creamy finish, well, those are things you can never get from eating a nice juicy pussy. However, licking all around the labia, teasing the clit, pushing the tongue in and out,that can be lots of fun as well. Working that clit like a violin, hearing her breathing quicken, feeling her legs start to quiver, having her grab your head and push her pussy hard into your mouth until she starts to scream with the pleasure of a nice orgasm, well, that's also a nice reward for a job well done.

I would agree with everyone who said the best scenario would be to be able to play with both at the same time. That would be the perfect combination.

MTBearMan
Oct 11, 2012, 3:43 PM
Even at my age 67 I can really go either way it all depends on my mood. I'm not trying to be a prune with my answer but I have no set rule on either sucking a cock or eating pussy. However, when I decide I really want to suck cock or go down town (pussy,) I do go all out to satisfy my needs at the time and pleasure the person (s) I'm with. On average though I find sucking dick is more and more to my liking.

billataffinity
Oct 11, 2012, 6:01 PM
i love the taste of pussy right after a cock has shot it's hot juicy cum into it.

bluestar97
Oct 12, 2012, 3:36 AM
I love both but I might add that a women can fake an orgasm but a guy would have a hard time explaining why I have a mouth full of his cum if he didnt have an orgasm..:tongue:

dm330
Oct 12, 2012, 4:12 PM
I love sucking dick much more than eating pussy. It tastes better.

zzub96
Oct 13, 2012, 10:21 AM
both equally shaved.......i just love giving oral.......and drinking down as much yummy cum (woman's or man's) as i can........get from them.......

Cherry but
Oct 13, 2012, 4:45 PM
I would suck a cock with pussy cum on it

cpower
Oct 13, 2012, 5:59 PM
I enjoy both. I love when a woman is into sharing her man's cock with me.. double sucking is great... also, I love double pussy eating as well. It's very erotic!

cpower
Oct 13, 2012, 6:00 PM
Completely agree!

happystick
Oct 13, 2012, 6:14 PM
PUSSY___ YUMMITY YUM YUM........

shybi38
Oct 13, 2012, 9:09 PM
i like both would love to suck a dick while be ing pounded

Flyer99
Oct 15, 2012, 2:17 PM
I love eating a hot wet tight pussy. Definitely my favorite. Thats why I like being with bi couples. I do like cock with my pussy. Especially love it when she shares her guys cock, so we can both lick and suck his dick.

Jessicaknight
Oct 16, 2012, 1:39 AM
sucking dick for me

pussy, not so much but I do every now and then

PBFLA
Oct 16, 2012, 9:26 AM
This is a trick question....right? (grin)

daddio3311
Oct 16, 2012, 11:24 AM
I'd have to say I love eating pussy more only because sometimes sucking a cock makes me gag if it's too big. I do love sucking cock but the edge does go to pussy. I love getting as much of my face covered in her juices as I can. And my wife squirts which is extra great. She doesn't squirt like you see in the porn movies but it's a great burst of juice.

boyg37
Oct 16, 2012, 5:31 PM
i would like to say - I like both, but unfortunately can't compare - so far I didn't suck... :tongue: just often dream about it...

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Oct 17, 2012, 1:55 PM
For me thats easy. Althp I do eat a pussy now and then, I am more adapt in sliding a sweet, hot, hard, cock down my talented throat..:}
Cat

BornBiSexual
Oct 18, 2012, 4:12 AM
I love, love, love eating pussy but would have to say sucking a hard cock, or have both at the same time would be great. But sucking a cock until it cum is so much fun. Totally 100% BI so either one is fun

wilbert
Nov 26, 2012, 1:28 PM
I would say both,turning him or her on to orgasm is such a turn on.

Calanais
Nov 26, 2012, 3:33 PM
I would say cock. I've less experience of it but I'm moving more to men than women

stevo1960
Nov 26, 2012, 5:58 PM
i'd prefer both at the same time! However if solo, eating pussy would be my choice!

nedin3
Nov 26, 2012, 7:54 PM
love sucking pussy with a cock in.it then sucking out his cum and his cumand pussy juice covered cock till he cums again in my mouth

bi4asplay
Nov 27, 2012, 11:09 AM
I have eaten much more pussy and have been told I am very talented at it. If I make her squirt I will get off every time. I like it even more if there is a cock in it at the time.I do enjoy sucking cock when there is a lady there as well, but would much rather ride it.

69luvr
Nov 27, 2012, 2:56 PM
i LET MY MOOD DICTATE WHAT i LIKE TO DO. sOME TIMES i LOVE EATING COCK ESPECIALLY IN A PARKED CAR! oTHER TIMES i ENJOY EATING PUSSY IN A MOVIE THEATER!

switchitter2
Nov 27, 2012, 5:13 PM
I find that as I get older, I prefer to suck cock more that lick pussy..it`s much easier for me to find likeminded gentlemen who enjoy exchanging blowjobs with no strings attached..just pure sexy fun..I`d love to have a female present sharing the penis I`m sucking and have her suck my dick with my suckbuddy right next to her sucking me too...love the bodily fluids from both sexes..so delicious...:tongue:

Bionthecoast
Dec 13, 2012, 12:03 AM
Oh yes Roy you're key phrase "at the same time!" That's awesome!

maggie1974
Dec 13, 2012, 3:40 AM
Eating pussy (as you put it) but I still really like a guy cumming in my mouth.

dsj1952
Dec 13, 2012, 11:11 PM
I like sucking cock the most, especially black cock.

mattsbutt
Dec 13, 2012, 11:59 PM
For me, I say it depends on who's cock and who's pussy. I've been eating only pussy (wife's pussy) for way too long. I am super hungry for cock right now, but I'm sure a nice new pussy would be awesome too. I have to pretend I am eating someone else when eating my wife in order to enjoy it at all.

Trent46
Dec 14, 2012, 8:29 AM
I like both, the feel of a mans cock is amazing , but there is something about eating pussy that is so stimulating .
Especially the feeling you get knowing that she is totally enjoying it.

wilbert
Dec 15, 2012, 7:31 PM
I find that pussie licking is so much fun,but sucking cock each time its pulled out of her is very yummy as well.

lov2dancecpl
Dec 15, 2012, 7:53 PM
I would love to have both at the same time me under my wife while getting fucked doggy style by another man, then licking my wife pussy juice off the nice hard cock of her lover, then eating his hot cum out of my wife pussy.

Bi_nkdman
Dec 16, 2012, 11:12 AM
I like doing both! And, to do both at the same time WOULD be especially tasty!

darkeyes
Dec 16, 2012, 1:55 PM
I like doing both! And, to do both at the same time WOULD be especially tasty!
At same time? ya hav 2 gobs? wooo... cool...;)

bibear
Dec 17, 2012, 1:27 AM
i like both. but pussy tastes better

saltydog4now
Dec 17, 2012, 9:37 PM
Yup,If there is only her pussy available,Then I'm licking my cum out of it for as long as it takes for a flood!

BJ Hunter
Dec 18, 2012, 12:33 AM
Well, I love both, but I find I think that I like sucking a cock more then pussy. I love the feel of the cum filling my mouth. I can always get a guy to cum, and faster then I can a woman too.
I have a fantasy of sucking off a husband as the wife helps out, kissing him as he cums. Then both of them suck me off together. Mmmmm.

acscomps
Dec 18, 2012, 7:57 AM
Well, I love both, but I find I think that I like sucking a cock more then pussy. I love the feel of the cum filling my mouth. I can always get a guy to cum, and faster then I can a woman too.
I have a fantasy of sucking off a husband as the wife helps out, kissing him as he cums. Then both of them suck me off together. Mmmmm.

Wanna move to Tennesse?...lol

Bfd123
Dec 19, 2012, 4:15 PM
I would say both. Love to make my girl cum over and over and love wwhen a cock throbs in my
Mouth and a load on its way

acscomps
Dec 19, 2012, 11:47 PM
Love to eat pussy. Just finished an amazing session with the wife. Now I'm looking for a nice cock to suck...