PDA

View Full Version : Sucking Dick or Eating pussy. Which do you like best?

Pages : 1 [2]

azman
Dec 20, 2012, 12:06 PM
im 50/50 love both equally.i love sliding my tongue in my wife but also love licking up and down a guys shaft and then sucking him.

Conosur
Dec 20, 2012, 12:33 PM
Very well said. Both at the same time, or alternating as desired, would be my choice as well .....

Florida native
Dec 20, 2012, 2:07 PM
Hi, I personally like both especially if I am involved in a threesome mmf. I love being underneath sucking and licking both when the opportunity is there.

soonrornow2
Dec 28, 2012, 9:44 PM
Kind of like that approach, as well!

Jodym22
Dec 30, 2012, 4:26 AM
Like giving head. Luv making guys cum.

RoadWarrior942
Jan 9, 2013, 9:37 PM
After a long time thinking, fantasizing, studying and anticipating a MM enconter, I had my first this past weekend. It was good. We both got off, we both took the shot. No regrets, guilt or remorse. But if I had a choice of performing the same act again, I'd rather it was with a woman.

BiPantylover
Jan 11, 2013, 7:58 PM
Both eating pussy and sucking cock is amazing and fantastic. I do prefer sucking cook, it is beyond anything else. I had urges to suck cook for years and finally tried...I was hooked immediately. One reason I prefer sucking cock is feeling a cock shoot cum in my mouth is the best. I have always swallowed the load. I have never eaten a pussy that squirted but that would drive me wild too I think. I would also love to eat a cream pie mmmmmmm. I guess I'm just a cum slut. I'm a new member and love the site.

robyinw72
Jan 12, 2013, 1:15 AM
I luv sucking my guys cock but eating pussy is my far more erotic, erousing, sensual, magical experience iv ever had ....please if ur a kool laid back chix...befriend me...please no drama

Oldroughrider
Jan 12, 2013, 7:20 AM
Equally fun. Both have their benefits. Sucking cock does seem to satisfy the oral sensations much more since the entire mouth is filled. Love enjoying a woman orgasming from getting her pussy eaten. Also enjoy a man coming from the oral attention I am giving him.

donnchristie
Jan 13, 2013, 3:38 AM
They are very different in the way you play with them, I love having a hard dick in my mouth filling it with hot cum, but I also love sticking my tongue in a hot pussy. But today I like dicks better.

centillini
Jan 13, 2013, 9:39 AM
honestly, I would love a lady laying on me as I licked her and a guy fucked her dogystyle, then I could have both. I like creampie so much I do it with wife every chance I get.

secretasianman
Jan 15, 2013, 12:43 AM
I only sucked a cock once, but I enjoyed it. It wasn't very big, so deepthroating was pretty easy.

My preference:
Rimming a girl > sucking cock > eating pussy

That's just me, though. :)

good93
Jan 15, 2013, 12:57 PM
I'm Bi so I like both of them but I slightly prefer eating pussy. Doesn't mean I won't suck a cock but If I had to chose which one to eat first, I would choose pussy.

luvoldcock
Jan 16, 2013, 11:49 AM
I would say sucking cock, only because u get 2 feel ur reward squirt into ur mouth. To smell the essence of a wet pussy, and slide ur tongue between her wet folds, and to have her scent glisten from ur mouth and cheeks is a dam close call to make.

dmw897
Jan 16, 2013, 4:04 PM
No doubt....sucking a cock

sterculius
Jan 16, 2013, 5:36 PM
I love having the power of being able to make another person orgasm regardless of their gender. I love to hear them moaning and to feel them thrashing under me in response to my oral stimulation. When giving a blowjob however, in addition to their climax, I'm further rewarded with a mouthful of tasty cum for me to swallow.

Joseph88
Jan 16, 2013, 7:39 PM
Wow. I seem to be in the minority here. I have to say I still prefer eating pussy over cock.

BiRobb
Jan 16, 2013, 8:07 PM
It's like deciding which is your favorite offspring for me... and I guess it depends on my mood I mean I love licking my woman's clit while she is getting fucked and eating her pussy and ass while I'm on my hands and knees getting it hard from behind. However, that being said I also love pulling a big thick cock out of her cunt and/or ass and sucking it dry...

I'm like that robot from Star Trek on this one (you know "This statement is a lie." and then his head blows up) lol. It's making my brain short circuit. :P

corsairf4u
Feb 3, 2013, 2:30 PM
I like both, but in order my favorites would be:
Eating a pussy with a large cream pie. It's one of my favorite foods. Don't get enough of it though
Eating a cock that just came in a pussy
Then after that I will suck or lick whatever's available. The one thing I really enjoy about cock over pussy is continuing to suck it for a looooong time after a get a nice load in my mouth.

alcor
Feb 5, 2013, 1:37 PM
For (him) I do enjoy both pussy and cock but would rather suck on a nice cock. For her she also enjoys both but graves the pussy more than the cock.

wifekinky4husband
Feb 6, 2013, 1:28 AM
Well I love cum so sucking my husband off, but I also love it when he cums in his own mouth so I do not need to suck him off then, and yet I do love cum anywhere and if it would happen that he just came in a nice freshly F ed pussy, who's to say I would dive right in and love his cum even more. I guess I love both, cum from his cock, cum in a pussy, even cum in his mouth so Give me both of your choices and then add another one more for me. :)

upones
Feb 6, 2013, 10:37 PM
love getting pussy juices on face especially if dick in cunt. cleaning cock offf then policing up the fuck hole is great also but like to get down with her legs on my shoulder and feel her shudder as she has her orgasms mmmgreat
but then kneeling in front of a hard cock just waithing to be drained is great too especially if you know your partner is going to snowballl afterwards man i jult love it all

f250jbh
Feb 8, 2013, 10:13 AM
Eating Nice open wet pussy mmmmm

girlznboyz90
Feb 8, 2013, 7:29 PM
Eating pussy. But suckin dick is ok.

TedEBare69
Feb 8, 2013, 8:04 PM
Personally I like both.

RoadWarrior942
Feb 11, 2013, 12:39 AM
At 61, I had my first MM oral experience earlier last month. It was great, even though it was my first time, I took his load in my mouth and on my face while in 69. He swallowed all of me with his finger deep in my ass. I thought I was going to pass out when I came!

But all things considered, I'd rather have sex with a woman. Not by a wide margin, but the smoothness of a woman's skin, the lack of hair and the more pronounced curves of the female form are much more pleasing to the touch, to the lips.

But this is only Pt. 1. I've been with scores of women, but only one guy. We'll see how it goes after Pt. 2

biman1968
Feb 11, 2013, 5:52 AM
i cant say i like one more then the other for me its about even

BiCDragon
Feb 12, 2013, 4:22 PM
As I haven't sucked a cock yet, I would have to definitely vote for licking pussy. Sam Kinnison once said "the next time you go down on your woman, if you want to drive her nuts, use your tongue and write out the alphabet!!!" I do just that, except, I do it in Russian. LOTS more interesting letters there! LOL

chapsmccall
Mar 22, 2013, 7:11 AM
i love to munch down on pussy and can do it for hours if needed to please my partner.

bil736
Mar 22, 2013, 9:47 AM
i love pussy and get it all the time but get cock so little i prefer cock with a happy ending in my mouth

repete
Mar 22, 2013, 10:30 AM
Definitely prefer pussy. Cock is ok but love taste of pussy

Tabu61
Mar 22, 2013, 1:08 PM
Like both, but it depends more on the individuals. There are women I prefer over some men and there are some men I prefer over women.

luv2taste
Mar 22, 2013, 6:31 PM
That's a tough one... I love both. I suppose it depends on the mood. Both have their place and time, in my world. The act... I would say.... I love eating pussy more. However. Nothing beats the rush of a dick going off and providing the prize for pleasure well delivered.

gateloader
Mar 23, 2013, 12:06 AM
I like sucking dick after it cum in a pussy

chapsmccall
Mar 25, 2013, 3:29 AM
i like eating pussy better lol i dont suck cock

Meliss
Mar 25, 2013, 9:30 AM
Today I have had an overwhelming desire to lick a woman. The taste gets on my lips and I try to savor that when done getting every last enjoyment I can. It must be a chemical addiction for me.

luvcock400
Mar 25, 2013, 11:10 AM
I can deep throat a 9 inch cock all day but love eating pussy much more.

just4funINtexas
Mar 25, 2013, 12:36 PM
I love sucking dick a little more than licking pussy.... more experienced with cock...since 14 yrs til now 49.. but with a 10 yr gap during that time. Burying my face in a hot wet pussy really gets me going..same as when I bury my face in a man's sweaty hairy ass........Love the action, love the sweet smell of hot sex....It's all good.

rockhard123
Mar 26, 2013, 5:30 AM
the cock 0h yes
i get the most out of it

hikerinthebuff
Mar 26, 2013, 5:43 AM
It depends on how is the shape, but lately I lean more pleasantly against a big veiny dick than a wrinkled vagina

happymex
Apr 18, 2013, 12:57 PM
I haven't eaten any pussy in several years. and even though I like eating pussy I would rather be sucking cock. I love the taste texture and the feel of his cock shooting his cum into my mouth.

donnchristie
Apr 20, 2013, 5:35 AM
I really really like sucking dicks!

James72
Apr 20, 2013, 3:58 PM
Love sucking cock best,something to do with cumming in my mouth

switchitter2
Apr 20, 2013, 7:02 PM
older I get..more I wanna suck cock..mostly older married buds..mutual BJ....making a dick swell in my mouth and throb with pleasure as it ejaculates down my throat is my passion..love tangy cum..:tongue:

Fr8tman
Apr 20, 2013, 8:12 PM
I would say both, love to feel a pussy squirt on my face and a cock down my throat.

shavedinpanties
Apr 29, 2013, 10:32 AM
like them both long as there nice and smooth , makes licking and sucking so much better

VZR1800
Apr 29, 2013, 12:29 PM
Six of one, half dozen of the other. Just a shortage of ladies lately. Guys are easier to hook up with for nsa sex. I've never known any women like that. You got to wine and dine them for months to before you can even think about eating their pussy. Shame really.

CuriousTexxxan
Apr 29, 2013, 5:20 PM
I'm gonna have to go with eating pussy.

mikeyd270
Sep 19, 2013, 12:45 PM
I love eating a hot juicy wet pussy but prefer sucking on a hard throbbing cock. Love when he feeds me..... :tongue:

ralphr6907
Sep 20, 2013, 1:54 PM
I'll have to go with eating pussy. I absolutely love that. Also, I've never sucked a cock, darn it, and would love to sometime!

cbj4162
Sep 20, 2013, 2:55 PM
Lately for me, it is sucking dick!! .........

Visexual
Sep 21, 2013, 5:40 AM
Not that many years ago I would have said pussy without thinking. But I would have said that I enjoyed cocks too.

Well, now that I give it some thought, I really do like sucking a nice cock more than eating pussy. And, I don't really have a preference as to what cock. I like large, small, hard, soft and am open to other's, if there are others.

Now when it comes to rimming? Well, I'll rim about any woman that I'd eat. But there have only been two men, so far, that I've rimmed.

bbforu
Sep 21, 2013, 7:34 AM
Definitely sucking cock

centillini
Sep 22, 2013, 10:12 AM
eating a pussy with a cock fucking it

curious44
Sep 23, 2013, 5:14 PM
Was both for most of my life but as life went on I became more attracted to men. Haven't had sex with a woman since about the mid 90s. Can't even remember the last time or when exactly it was and have no desire to. Only interested in men for many years. Call myself a Kinsey 5 now.

Boats
Sep 24, 2013, 10:06 AM
Licking a cock with a pussy wrapped around it.

bitopman
Sep 24, 2013, 4:19 PM
Love love love to eat pussy it's like a drug to me!

travelmanNW
Sep 25, 2013, 9:53 AM
I like to eat pussy my girlfriend really like for me to cum in her pussy and then go down on her she climaxed within minutes. I like to feel a women climax when eating her. But I would not be here on this site if I didn't enjoy sucking some cock. Their is nothing better that feeling a cock throbbing just before getting a load of cum.

notteesix
Jan 31, 2014, 5:46 PM
LOVE sucking my wife's clit - haven't had a cock yet. :o(

lookn4fun64
Jan 31, 2014, 5:53 PM
I'm SOOOOOOO sorry you haven't had a cock yet. Whenever and wherever it does happen play with it in your mouth, especially the slit in the partners tip. It will drive them wild.

scfldc
Jan 31, 2014, 7:27 PM
eating pussy for me, but sucking cock is a major turn as well, so i would say both.

Fzmr9t
Jan 31, 2014, 7:38 PM
This sounds like those dumb car commercials. Do you like sweet or sour? Nuts or bolts? How about AND? Sucking AND eating. ;-)

deaner69er
Aug 7, 2014, 12:02 AM
I love eating pussy but sucking dick is pretty addictive too. I would have to say I enjoy both

creamsucker
Aug 9, 2014, 6:10 AM
personally i wish god would have created women with a pussy and a dick,i love licking orgasmns from a kity,and love a hard ,throbing,swelling cock exploding in my mouth,but pussy wont saticfy my craving for cock and man cum,and cock wont satify my craving to eat pussy,i love doing either all night long,i dont even care if i fuck the pussy if i can lick4,5,or6,or more orgasmns from a kity..........here kity kity kity,,dam all this talk got me wanting now,,,,,anyone need there cock sucked

mrcumsalot
Aug 9, 2014, 7:27 AM
Sucking dick is my favourite of the two by far. Actually, of the two choices, sucking dick is the only one I have done. I have no desire to be with a woman...men are just too delicious and too sex for me to waste time being with a female.

gale_mn
Aug 9, 2014, 9:46 AM
both
:love87:

mickitv
Aug 9, 2014, 10:03 AM
What a great question because like many who have answered before me - I love both. Although sucking cock is so different than eating a pussy. I would have to vote for sucking cock.

69luvr
Sep 4, 2014, 2:35 PM
What a great question because like many who have answered before me - I love both. Although sucking cock is so different than eating a pussy. I would have to vote for sucking cock.
I agree with you. I enjoy it all especially CDs.

Thundergasm
Sep 4, 2014, 4:20 PM
Most of my experience is with pussy and I love it! I enjoy the reading her body language as she gets more aroused and her clamping down on my fingers when her muscle spasm during orgasm.

I've sucked a few cocks and enjoyed it greatly, although I need more I think to balance out.

EmailOnly
Sep 4, 2014, 9:33 PM
I am a below-the-waist kind of guy. With a boy or man I want to feel his cum filling my mouth.. Savoring the flavor.. swish it around with my tongue and then feel it slide down my throat..

With a girl or woman I want to spread her legs.. hold her cunt-lips open and just bury my face in that warm honey dish until my face is covered in her warm juices.. My tongue exciting her as it flutters like a motorboat.

sleepy1951
Sep 10, 2014, 2:08 PM
I definitely prefer a smooth pussy but a smooth cock runs a close 2nd.Its really
to hard to decide.Its like do you want to fuck or suck?there know bad pussy know
bad cock only some are better than others.whats the old saying my worst day fishing
still beats my best day at work.

pole_smoker
Sep 10, 2014, 2:39 PM
They both are nice and enjoyable sex acts. But a woman's pussy does not fill your throat or mouth like a man's dick does.

Switch53
Sep 12, 2014, 9:06 AM
50/50 for me

wpb63
Sep 12, 2014, 10:53 AM
Love pussy, mmmmmmmmmm. Haven't yet sucked a cock. Late bloomer I guess. Excited looking for just the right one. Or better yet, the right couple! (Am I the only one who feels less nervous about meeting a couple than meeting a single guy?)

sometimesbimale
Sep 12, 2014, 11:14 AM
Both for Me!

Ann29732
Sep 15, 2014, 8:50 AM
I have done both but I really enjoy going down on a girl a whole lot better.

Bibabyblues
Sep 15, 2014, 11:50 AM
Honestly sucking cock turns me on more. Probably for the taboo but im a very oral person.. Theres more ground to cover and u get a treat at the end!

AGuyIKnow
Sep 15, 2014, 12:41 PM
It could be that most females don't seem to like the taste of cum that much and most guy's do. It's also pretty obvious that you're doing something right with a guy. If he's staying hard, you're at least doing something he likes and there's no question when a guy is cumming.

Musings
Sep 16, 2014, 3:35 AM
I must admit I've always loved licking pussy but lately I've been wanting cock more. The thought of taking a nice cock in my mouth as far as I can (not to brag but pretty far actually,) giving him head then feel him come, taste him and swallow it all is hot as hell.

kayt.q
Sep 27, 2014, 7:00 PM
I prefer pussy

Cutiliae
Sep 27, 2014, 7:03 PM
I like both the same...however cocksucking gives me a differnt special kind of excitment.

Ilikeit69
Oct 26, 2014, 10:52 PM
I like both as I am a very oral person, but that leaves cocksucking as my favorite because there's nothing like the feeling of a cock sweeling in your mouth before they cum and the pulsing as they pump all that cum into your mouth.

martinbi/gay
Oct 27, 2014, 3:53 PM
I love to suck cock.

jimdegriz
Oct 27, 2014, 5:06 PM
Hmm, tricky one. I love to eat a pussy, make her squirm under me and when/ if she orgasms lapping it all up.
However,
I love to pleasure a man as well, more so if I am forced to with my hands tied behind my back and then when he explodes and the cum is in my mouth... sheer yum!
However, however
The best would be to luck out a pussy AFTER a guy has cum inside her.... double yum!

adultfunandgames
Sep 23, 2015, 9:17 AM
I love to eat a nice shaved pussy!

Grampareg
Sep 23, 2015, 12:03 PM
I love to do both

sisboy
Sep 25, 2015, 8:41 AM
Sucking cock unless the pussy is dripping with a big load.Then I love to do both.

daddio3311
Sep 25, 2015, 10:27 AM
My preference changes between the two. I love both. Plus, let me add another, eating ass.

NJNudist
Sep 26, 2015, 1:48 PM
Its a push for me. I like 'em both. But regardless of what I'm about to put my mouth on, it has to be clean, clean, clean. I've been with people I couldn't force myself to go down on because of the smell. Ugh! A clean pussy smells and tastes like the ocean. A clean cock is a joy. C'mon folks...maybe a quick wipe with a wet paper towel. Its not that much to ask.

Francine Brice
Sep 26, 2015, 2:00 PM
I do agree and think cleanliness is next to godliness! How else can we all enjoy some of the finer things in life, like exchanging mutual oral pleasures !!!!

doorman2107
Sep 26, 2015, 3:51 PM
BOTH I love having a Mans cum going down my throat and I do know how to make a Woman squirt and I love drinking that.

altimer23
Sep 28, 2015, 10:45 PM
im very oral, love to eat pussy and enjoy an nice cock too. fantasy is to eat a pussy while a cock is in it and perform complete clean up

Boats
Sep 29, 2015, 9:09 AM
im very oral, love to eat pussy and enjoy an nice cock too. fantasy is to eat a pussy while a cock is in it and perform complete clean up
HELL YEA

silvio
Sep 29, 2015, 10:25 AM
I love eating pussy, the taste ... the texture... the smell ! Even more if is young pussy! :) But for fucking nothing beats a willing ass, female or male

mjohn
Sep 30, 2015, 1:12 AM
I love the taste and feel of a nice shaved cock.

cheil77
Oct 3, 2015, 7:44 AM
That like choosing between your 2 pets or friends......I like them equally but I really would like to pull the cock out of the pussy and suck it after licking and sucking clit as they fuckin

sommer
Oct 3, 2015, 1:38 PM
I like both but if I had to make a choice it would be a nice thick cock. Mmmmmm!

ste61
Dec 31, 2015, 9:48 AM
Love both cock n cunt

bj4ubi
Dec 31, 2015, 4:47 PM
Both for me love to eat pussy till she cums and lick her up.
Sucking cock is so awesome love to be on my knees looking up at him while he watches me makes me feel so submissive then take his load in my mouth and swallow it.
Even better to suck a cock and have another in my ass.
I still want to do mmf 3sum have him fill her up with his cum and eat a nice fresh creampie.
I have kik to.leave a message

borntosuckcock
Jan 1, 2016, 2:59 AM
Love both, just can't choose one over the other. Both, one right after the other would be nice.

charman
Jan 1, 2016, 5:43 AM
agreed both & if possible at the same time :bigrin::paw::paw:

I agree, I would love to be in a 69 with the girl while her boy friend, husband or fuck buddy is fucking her from behind. All the while sliding his cock back and forth between her pussy and my mouth...:impleased

The Galion
Jan 15, 2016, 8:12 PM
What charman said^
Both.
Been suckin' pussy for almost 35 years. Yum!
Been a cocksucker for a year and a half. Yum!

LennyC
Jan 15, 2016, 10:40 PM
Sucked a dick once but there is nothing like eating a girls pussy!

xp243
Jan 16, 2016, 6:33 AM
I like getting the other person off love the cum either one.

bassman3
Jan 16, 2016, 9:08 AM
hello both preferably after pussy filled and e I filling me

LovingLingerie
Jan 16, 2016, 9:36 AM
I'd say both, most definitely. Right now though, I'd go for cock. Very obsessed right now. Only sucked one, and was interrupted, want more much more.
But if you want to throw in both at once, or many of both, I'm game for that.

travelmanNW
Jan 16, 2016, 10:31 AM
Well as of late sucking cock would like a little more of it. Like to feel that cum shot in my mouth and down my throat. I also like to eat pussy especially if it is filled with a big load of cum

stevo1960
Jan 17, 2016, 10:30 AM
In my youth both would be have been my choice!!! But as I gotten older, I enjoy sucking cock more!

punisher
Jan 17, 2016, 12:30 PM
I enjoy both equally. I especially like licking and sucking a cock as it is fucking a pussy bc then I can work on either one.

kinkyfreakn386
Jan 18, 2016, 12:19 AM
:tongue: SUCKING DICK, like pussy if it is filled with CUM or is NASTY GOOD to lick clean sweetie

madwolf
Jun 25, 2016, 10:52 PM
Hello everyone, I'm new here and for my first post I would like to know what everyone's preference is when it comes to sucking dick or eating pussy. I personly prefer eating pussy rather than sucking dick. But I do love to suck dick as well. I think eating pussy is just a little bit nicer. What do you all think? I am anxious to know what everybody's preference is.

not sure i can answer this. i LOVE eating pussy. but i really love the feel of cum shooting into my mouth.

Electricblue
Jun 25, 2016, 11:42 PM
That's like comparing apples and oranges lol! Im very oral so love both for different reasons eating pussy appeals to my masculine take charge side, Sucking dick is my submissive feminine side. Either way I give it my all!

OlderBC1
Jun 26, 2016, 10:25 AM
I love rubbing my face in a furry, wet pussy. But I love licking & sucking the love juice out of a big hard cock. Sucking a pussy-soaked cock or cum soaked pussy. I love both!

ba10016
Jun 26, 2016, 2:14 PM
I agree. I love sucking cock

Bisubguy302
Jun 26, 2016, 2:50 PM
Both have there equal turn ons. I love doing both for different reasons. Im 100 bi and cant get enough of either.

BoiseGuy
Jun 26, 2016, 4:15 PM
I would love to try eating out a pussy with a cock in it, then pull the cock out, licking all the tasty pussy juices off :three:. From there, I'd switch back and forth between the two.

Biappeal
Jun 26, 2016, 4:55 PM
My wife is not into oral sex anymore. I think I'll focus becoming an experienced cock sucker!

Avid_Cummer
Jun 26, 2016, 4:59 PM
I would love to try eating out a pussy with a cock in it, then pull the cock out, licking all the tasty pussy juices off :three:. From there, I'd switch back and forth between the two.

I'd second your motion :cap: :suave:

julyguybill
Jun 26, 2016, 11:11 PM
for me it is sucking cocks love this action so much I want to suck every day of the week but does not happen very often.

rce107
Jun 27, 2016, 12:33 AM
I have been eating pussy for 30 years, but now that I've sucked my first cock there is no question about it. Definitely.....:bowdown:COCK

LovingJacking
Jun 27, 2016, 8:18 AM
I'd second your motion :cap: :suave:

Let me give a hearty third!!!

vaddieman
Aug 2, 2016, 8:07 PM
I like cock best, little bit of pre-cum with it to warm up for the big load

SouthCarolinaBi
Aug 2, 2016, 8:22 PM
If I had to chose between the two, I'd go for the cock.
Same here.

jamier58
Aug 3, 2016, 3:13 AM
both....mmmmmmm

singlebimale41
Aug 3, 2016, 11:58 AM
Being bi I don't have to choose

slorider
Feb 25, 2017, 9:57 AM
Given the choice now days, I'll suck and swallow a cock!!:thumbu::thumbu:

chongster
Feb 25, 2017, 10:38 AM
Eating pussy but my current fantasy is to eat pussy while it is getting fucked. Have the cock go back and forth from my mouth to the pussy.

SilkyHoseLover
Feb 25, 2017, 4:17 PM
Too lazy to page through all the previous answers to see if I'd previously weighed in on this. But if I did, it probably put me in the 'either/both' camp. I still LOVE women's bodies, but, answering the question strictly as-written, I unhesitatingly, unambiguously say I would rather suck a cock over eating pussy, any day of the week! (and twice on Sunday...) When i broke bisexual, I broke hard!

curmwm57
Feb 25, 2017, 11:55 PM
Depends on the response I am getting from the receiver.

bw299
Feb 26, 2017, 2:14 AM
Depends on the response I am getting from the receiver.

So you like both!

Kylookin4fun
Feb 26, 2017, 7:03 AM
I enjoy both very much it just depends on my mood but who every its they have my full attention I will devote all my abilities on getting them off

sysper
Feb 26, 2017, 3:05 PM
that's the point behind sex & that means ur a very good sexual partner!
I enjoy both very much it just depends on my mood but who every its they have my full attention I will devote all my abilities on getting them off

hung4you
Feb 28, 2017, 9:51 AM
I eat alot of pussy but i love sucking cock as well, that said, now i prefer to suck cock. I love the reward that comes from sucking a cock, a throat full of hot sticky cum.

downforce
Mar 2, 2017, 7:47 AM
Like a lot of people, I love both equally.

With eating pussy, I love how wet it will get, I cant get enough of the taste or smell of an aroused pussy, and the sounds she makes as she is rocketing to the moon.

With sucking cock, I really like the taboo factor of me blowing another guy, and the feel of his rock hard shaft sliding across my lips and tongue, then coupled with his spongy head probing at the back of my throat. I really love when he finally releases and fills my mouth with his cum. I will swish it around in my mouth a little bit before swallowing it all. I have a bit of a cum fetish, and I love the taste and texture of a mouth full of fresh cum.

middleagedinnj
Mar 2, 2017, 11:09 AM
I love the feel and taste of a sweet pussy just as much as I love a nice hard cock and cum. Can't give one more favorable than the other.

Clancy
Mar 2, 2017, 1:07 PM
I love eating pussy but I also fantasize about what it would be like to suck a cock now that I'm grown up. Me and a friend took turns sucking each other when we were only five but I can't remember if we got hard or not. I remember us finding a place to hide out to do it. I remember I was on my knees and pulled his swim trunks down and put it in my mouth and was rolling my tounge around it before I began sucking.and at six me and another not only sucked but we also tried anal. I remembe him being bent over and me behind him trying to get my cock in his hu

Franz007
Oct 17, 2018, 5:26 PM
Seriously, it's quite difficult to answer because it depends on the person itself and how the puissy or the dick is looking. For example if i could choose beetween an average looking 45y old woman and a guy with a very nice dick, i would prefer sucking the dick. But if i had to choose beetween a young perfect teen pussy and an average dick, i would choose the young pussy without any hesitation.

There are also some dicks that doesn't look nice at all. Then i would prefer to lick and average looking pussy i guess.

But let's say i had to choose beetween an average man or average woman: i would prefer sucking the dick. A dick will always have something a pussy don't have: the nice cumshot at the end! I like that so much that i would choose the dick in let's say70% of the cases and in 30% of the cases i would choose the pussy. No wonder i sucked like 200 dicks and only around 10 pussies during my life :)

doorman2107
Oct 18, 2018, 10:00 PM
I like both. I really enjoy a guy taking my woman Doggie style while she is on top of me sucking my cock and I am licking her clit and the guy goes back and forth between fucking her and pulling out and letting me suck on his cock.

ChiefH
Oct 19, 2018, 6:43 AM
I prefer eating pussy, but will never turn down a beautiful cock!!

delpark
Oct 19, 2018, 2:25 PM
I like sucking dick the best. It was while I was eating pussy and getting my dick sucked I came to the realization that I would rather suck cock.

rikkybaby
Oct 20, 2018, 1:10 PM
Not sure I have a favorite. My motto is, if it's oral, go for it. :)

SuckerMC
Nov 4, 2018, 5:51 AM
Have only ever ate pussy so I really do like it very much. But something about just the thought of sucking a dick seems like it would be more fun.

rainbow6
Nov 4, 2018, 6:12 AM
I love both but I like a uncut dick the best!

CuriousSnapper
Nov 4, 2018, 6:25 AM
I enjoy being submissive to a man as much as I do being submissive to woman. But asking me which is better, sucking dick and eating pussy is like asking which one; eating a bowl of chocolate ice cream or a chocolate walnut brownie... hmmmmm I love them both very much!!!!

To me, sucking a dick is nothing at all like going down on a woman and I love each of them for very different reasons.

Kev-Bi-Maine
Nov 4, 2018, 12:06 PM
I'm thinking the best solution would be him, in her, me licking both at the same time. Yep, that'll do it.

SuckerMC
Nov 6, 2018, 6:03 AM
Problem solved Kev. :drool:

xp243
Nov 6, 2018, 6:30 AM
Both for me but cock is more interesting cum in different shapes and sizes

eager4cum
Nov 6, 2018, 10:04 AM
my easy answer is both but I think you really want to know my tough answer which is that I think cock is preferred. I say preferred because it seems to me that I crave it more often than pussy.

dinger57
Jan 5, 2019, 10:17 AM
I will take cock over pussy any day

HudsonValleyBiguy001
Jan 5, 2019, 11:41 AM
As much as I enjoy eating my girl friend's pussy I always preferred sucking cock since my teen years.

gale_mn
Jan 5, 2019, 11:51 AM
As much as I enjoy eating my girl friend's pussy I always preferred sucking cock since my teen years.
😅
Oh yes I suck cock last summer felt wondrfulin my mouth:love87:😍

J-O-S, Michael
Jan 6, 2019, 2:33 PM
Absolutely love doing both

Basin_Bouy
Jan 7, 2019, 9:23 AM
I far prefer sucking cock

Cumseeker
Jan 7, 2019, 3:22 PM
Sucking cock and swallowing has the edge, but eating out a pussy that has just received a fresh hot load of cum is right up there next to it.

billc77
Jan 9, 2019, 12:56 AM
I like eating cum out of a cream filled Pussy mixed with her juices...I like Pussy and Cock almost equally...

Ricky006
Jan 9, 2019, 4:36 AM
I just love sucking cock and having the guy fuck my face and bury his cock deep in my mouth as the veins pop out of his neck and his body is all tense and I milk the sweet cum out with my throat. Never coming up from his balls just all the way down and milk till he screams. So I would say cock. but a nice young pusst is GREAT too.

KDaddy23
Mar 3, 2019, 2:06 PM
I absolutely love eating pussy but sucking cock is a very, very close second and close enough to be loosely called equal!

Grant_Norman
Mar 3, 2019, 3:17 PM
Both are great...but love that women can easily cum multiple times (my wife, when we were having sex, could easily cum over 20 times)...guys need recovery and can usually go only twice

Robtiti
Mar 4, 2019, 8:27 AM
I've only sucked cock once so far and just about dead even for both right now.

LovingJacking
Mar 4, 2019, 9:08 AM
Both are great...but love that women can easily cum multiple times (my wife, when we were having sex, could easily cum over 20 times)...guys need recovery and can usually go only twice

My ex wife was like that too ... now that was some good pussy! But with a guy the precum is so awesome, that I think I lean a little on the sucking dick side.

Twowheelfun
Mar 5, 2019, 7:13 PM
I do enjoy both, but if I get really horny eating pussy I can’t Stop and tell her to fuck my ass . A cock is a different story

Leehebs
Mar 6, 2019, 3:20 AM
Whilst I love licking a nice wet pussy my preference is a mouth full of good hard cock .

DallasSucker
Mar 6, 2019, 10:18 AM
Definitely sucking cock. But prefer fucking pussy

xp243
Mar 8, 2019, 11:55 AM
Love it all sucking dick eating pussy licking ass. It’s all good

hung4you
Mar 10, 2019, 8:11 AM
I love both really but really enjoy some rough dirty man on man. When my buddy is in the mood to throat fuck me im all in for that.

SuckerMC
May 8, 2019, 1:38 AM
Eating pussy but only because I have not sucked a cock. There is something about thought of sucking a cock that seems to be more fun.

KDaddy23
May 8, 2019, 1:56 PM
I like them both the best - what's not to like about either thing?

P!nk.Button
May 8, 2019, 3:12 PM
Honestly, both :oh:. Either one deserves the = amount of a person's sensational satisfaction.

new day
May 8, 2019, 5:28 PM
I'd compare sucking cock to eating White Castle burgers. I have to be in the mood, but when I am, it's something special and is exactly what I want. Licking pussy is more like having chicken where you can have very often and always enjoy it.

Flypaper
May 8, 2019, 9:55 PM
Tried and enjoyed both, and definitely come down on the side of pussy. Every woman responds differently to having her bell rung, and I enjoy seeing that sweet innocent gal turn into a monster when she orgasms.

casio
May 9, 2019, 4:49 PM
I love pussy and like cock, hope that answers the question.

PanPanPanda
May 13, 2019, 6:41 PM
Both, but needless to say it is way easier to find a random guy who wants you to suck his cock! For me, eating pussy has almost always happened in the context of a relationship and in my experience women don't want to be eaten as often as I'd like to eat :tongue:

preachermanjay
May 15, 2019, 5:26 PM
I love pussy and like cock, hope that answers the question.

I love eating pussy much more than sucking cock. I think it's because I can't stand a dick squirting cum in my mouth, but I love the taste of pussy. Love the smell too

bart1962
May 17, 2019, 1:32 AM
i love to do both at the same time have a couple i play with and suck him and eat her as they fuck best ever

mike r
May 17, 2019, 3:22 PM
Both. But lately (I'm 61) I think I prefer sucking cock for the immediate and verifiable feedback (and the cum on your tongue)

gatorxl
May 18, 2019, 7:49 AM
love doing both have not have a dick in a very long time

chiefconsultant63
May 18, 2019, 8:25 AM
Sucking dick because pussy is not as easy to fine.

Joboo
Aug 23, 2019, 11:22 AM
I find pussy much easier to find over the type of guy and cock I would suck. It would be a close call if I could find that shy skinny guy with a big fat cock. There are many women I would pleasure but my type of guy with right cock is more difficult to find.
so, the right cock would most likely win out.

Joboo
Aug 23, 2019, 11:23 AM
yeah the squirming and cum is an added benefit.

Arsamatoria
Aug 23, 2019, 2:52 PM
Both!

Chirusty
Aug 23, 2019, 6:06 PM
Best of both worlds

Footstep40
Aug 23, 2019, 6:11 PM
Dicks.

GayGuy04
Aug 23, 2019, 7:58 PM
A dick sounds more delicious

Cum1st
Aug 23, 2019, 11:46 PM
Eating pussy generally leads to entanglement for me which brings on stress. I'd only be looking to play doctor, and shes generally seem to wanna play house. Otherwise pussy, titties and the rest of her would probably win by a nose assuming I could only have one or the other.

A relationship with a man is straight forward sex, and if we have other common interests, that can be a plus.

camelblue
Aug 24, 2019, 4:15 AM
I feel like a good person when I'm eating pussy because it feels generous to me, like I really want her to have that pleasure and enjoy it. I will gladly help.

Sucking cock feels more selfish, on both parties, which makes it hotter to me. The guy is only there because he wants to cum for his own selfish reason, and I'm there to get that satisfaction of making him cum. I actually care less about his pleasure and more about getting what I want: a hot load of sperm spraying in my mouth for me to eat. It's like I'm taking something of his for my own selfish reasons. I'm stealing his cum, his precious fluid, the essence of him. He should be giving it to a woman, but I'm taking it and eating it for myself instead.

He could be a big masculine, intimidating guy, but in those moments when he is cumming, he turns into a vulnerable, weak boy that I could do anything I want to him and he couldn't do anything about it. It's really hot knowing you have that power over him when you're sucking his cock. When I swallow his cum, It's like I'm drinking his power and masculinity, taking it from him.

It's a balance of either feeling like I'm violating him, or he's violating me. When I'm with a girl, I always feel like the man and in control and there's no excitement of taboo or violation or having power over her.

SilkyHoseLover
Aug 24, 2019, 9:37 AM
Well, there are a lot of pages in this thread, and I've probably answered before. But I'm not gonna go back and check...

I've never been exceptionally oral with women, although I do have some experience eating pussy, and generally enjoy it. (preferably if they're shaved, thank you...) With my wife, it's very difficult to bring her to orgasm with oral-only, and it's very tough on my poor, cramped tongue... I get more of a psychological bump out of eating her pussy than the physical satisfaction. It's mainly for her pleasure.

As a late-cummer to sucking cock, I'm far more enthusiastic about the entire experience -- love everything about it! So, no question: it's sucking dick that I like better, even though I much prefer women's bodies in every other way. I don't have much interest in men, unless I know that they're interested in a sexual adventure with someone like me.

HardOn55
Aug 24, 2019, 2:19 PM
very tough choice love both

69luvr
Sep 12, 2019, 3:27 PM
I enjoy being submissive to a man as much as I do being submissive to woman. But asking me which is better, sucking dick and eating pussy is like asking which one; eating a bowl of chocolate ice cream or a chocolate walnut brownie... hmmmmm I love them both very much!!!!

To me, sucking a dick is nothing at all like going down on a woman and I love each of them for very different reasons.

well said and both are delicious

Franz007
Sep 12, 2019, 4:14 PM
No one here made a difference about how the pussy or the cock has to look like. It sounds like pussy=pussy and cock=cock. Perhaps its only me but for me it would make a huge difference how it looks. Beetween a very nice shaved pussy of a beautiful girl and an ugly cock, i would only want to lick the pussy. But if the pussy is ugly and belongs to a fat woman, i would much more prefer sucking a nice dick. I am a hut surprised that nobody makes this differentiation.

wln1595
Sep 12, 2019, 9:09 PM
There's time when I want to suck some cock but I always want to eat pussy. There' sjust some thing about pussy that can't be beat. Hiope this is an unpopular post just being honest. Sometimes I just need to suck a dick...

CrazyloboTX54
Sep 13, 2019, 7:10 PM
I think sucking dick because it is fun and you get rewarded with his cum. I love to eat pussy but women are so much harder to meet up with and their almost always is emotional entanglement. And as a man I know what feels good to another man.

COLLIDER775
Sep 14, 2019, 7:59 AM
Eating Pussy, Eating Female Ass, Sucking Cock... In That order.

Chester1954
Sep 14, 2019, 11:13 AM
To start I am bi and truly love to do both. I think if having to choose only one it would have to be sucking a mans cock. The goal in my case of giving oral is to satisfy my partner, it is easy for a woman to fake an orgasm and you really don't know if it is fake or real. With a man when his body starts to tense and his cock starts to pulse followed by the release of his nectar you know you have brought him pleasure.

Rvdude05
Sep 16, 2019, 2:04 AM
Cock for sure! Eating pussy is fantastic too. And.... just the thought of sucking a cock that has freshly fucked a woman, almost gets me off. Both flavors, cock and pussy, double the pleasure, double the fun.... WOW

Birobertb
Sep 16, 2019, 7:11 AM
Ie you asked me that 10 years ago i probably would of said pussy, now its definitely cock, thecway things are changing in another 10 ill
Probably say, oh i only suck cock

Biwolf
Sep 22, 2019, 5:39 AM
I enjoy both, but I have to choose eating pussy.

ncbymail
Mar 7, 2020, 12:21 PM
Sucking dick for sure. I love most everything about it...first just having another man's dick in my mouth and the (to me) kinkyness of it. Until i reached my 50's I thought it was gay and I don't believe I'm gay...doesn't matter I know... Secondly, making a man cum and swallowing his cum..also kinky/taboo (until recently). Taboo & kinky push a lot of my buttons, anything I'm not 'suppose' to do does. So definitely sucking cock is my top choice.
Women are a much more difficult entity to have sex with. I love pussy and tits are a big deal too! But dealing with women is not as easy for me. At my age I'm not into romancing and sex needs to be hot or my dick doesn't get interested. My wife is not interested much at all and finding a female sex partner would be a chore...finding a male is only a little easier. But with men there is less peripheral stuff to consider.
So, after all that - I'd rather suck dick than eat pussy!

Cumseeker
Mar 7, 2020, 2:06 PM
Sucking dick is more difficult but more rewarding to me because there is more to work with and there's more cum at the end which comes out in spurts. Most pussies don't spurt like that. But I like to suck pussy, especially pussies with a big clitty, and women moan their pleasure more than men.

JeffT
Mar 9, 2020, 10:08 AM
Definitely prefer getting down on a smooth wet pussy as first choice. Sucking a smooth shaved cock is a close second choice.

thatcher29
Mar 9, 2020, 12:35 PM
I guess my answer is "Yes!" With me, I really enjoy making someone feel good. Doesn't matter what their sexual parts are.

Grant_Norman
Mar 9, 2020, 3:09 PM
I guess my answer is "Yes!" With me, I really enjoy making someone feel good. Doesn't matter what their sexual parts are.

It comes down to the person for me...a truly great woman or truly great guy...love to give them both sexual pleasure orally...just since my "soon-to-be ex" shut me down to physical contact (about 8 years ago) it has only been men (thankfully) that I have been able to please.

beamish13
Mar 9, 2020, 9:00 PM
Eating pussy. Way more surprises and the smell is intoxicating

sevenup77
Mar 10, 2020, 9:04 AM
Suckling, licking pussy, preferably my wifes, with another mans fresh semen it it!

sexylacaman
Mar 10, 2020, 9:45 AM
Interesting thread. While I do love sucking cock I would have to say I love eating pussy more. Preferably both at the same time & sucking his cock after he pulls out of her pussy. But also, it depends on the cock & the pussy & the attached persons. I had one young male friend several years ago that I would prefer over a lot of women I’ve known. Isn’t sexuality & bisexuality fun & incredibly interesting?!?

The Chunkly
Mar 10, 2020, 11:17 AM
I as a Bi Chap should say Both.
But I really enjoy sucking a dick as to a pussy ...!

I just feel that I can have more enjoyment with a cock in my mouth than a pussy.

Plus.
I enjoy the taste of cum more hehe

LingerieandLace
Mar 10, 2020, 4:18 PM

I do tend to agree, most human body's are design for sexual pleasure and I am always ready to please most sexual desires!